Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
cinco de mayo options
This poll is closed.
taco bowl [WE LOVE HISPANICS!] 115 36.39%
huge gross burrito 78 24.68%
normal food for a human 41 12.97%
buddykins [straight tequila directly from plastic bottle] 82 25.95%
Total: 252 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

skaboomizzy posted:

ape holders can use multiple slurp juices on a single ape

ape shall never slurp ape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

why can't these people just play with pokemon cards like normal nerds

their friend unpacked a super rare card once and they becamse super jealous so they wanna make theier own thing where THEY have the super rare card instead

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

triple sulk posted:

i'm not the only one with the opinion but i think it'll happen eventually once the greed hits its peak

$100+ packs with duals in them can only remain a temptation for so long

oh yeah I forgot they were doing those super expensive packs with fewer total cards but “guaranteed” mythics or whatever in them

yeah WotC can’t hold out on that forever, they’re too greedy

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

I worked in a hobby shop when I was in college and the Pokémon adults were the worst people alive . Just watching a 25 year old get into a screaming match with a 7 year old over rare pikachus and wondering if I’m gonna have to call the cops

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Filthy Hans posted:

too late for that poor shoplifting bastard in Kissimmee who got shot to death by the cops over them, along with 3 innocent bystanders

Pokemon go to the grave

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Red Baron posted:

oh yeah I forgot they were doing those super expensive packs with fewer total cards but “guaranteed” mythics or whatever in them

yeah WotC can’t hold out on that forever, they’re too greedy

those $100 vip packs were already a thing and hell they could probably do $200-300 for ones with duals and people would still buy as many as they could get their hands on

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
*elon looks on over his cages of braindead apes, jots on note pad*
too much slurp juice on single ape

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

*David Attenboroughishly* the entire socioeconomic structure of the Bonobo Ape is bedrocked in the slurping of juices

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Vim Fuego posted:

ape shall never slurp ape

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Breaking away from my Midwest heritage and being more adventurous with food has not only gotten me laid, but helped me get married and start a family. Never be afraid to leave your food comfort zone.

triple sulk posted:

it's taking ages but the vintage/reserved list market is gonna crash super hard eventually

Inshallah.

I'm pretty much an exclusive Arena player at this point because paper and MTGO Magic is just too expensive for me and the rate at which I play it.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

we've already had one minor tcg bubble burst in the later half of last year but it still has room to crash some more

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

VideoKid posted:

I worked in a hobby shop when I was in college and the Pokémon adults were the worst people alive . Just watching a 25 year old get into a screaming match with a 7 year old over rare pikachus and wondering if I’m gonna have to call the cops

Calming them down by asking them to consider what Pikachu would think of all their squabbling

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

its short for Pocket Monstars, like the bad guys from Space Ham

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxvWIhIIl20

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Animal Friend posted:

its short for Pocket Monstars, like the bad guys from Space Ham

whatever happened to Space Hog

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Yu-Gi-Oh! card packs for that had a super special awesome rare card would weigh slightly more. I know this because one dude came in with a loving portable scale that I’ve only seen drug dealers use to try weigh each pack.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
how can you have any funging if you don’t slurp your apes?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

i already told you

ape holders can use multiple god drat slurp juices on a single ape

i have ape skills, i am good at dealing with NFT mint events

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

triple sulk posted:

those $100 vip packs were already a thing and hell they could probably do $200-300 for ones with duals and people would still buy as many as they could get their hands on

yup

I’m not even sure the people who whine about “THE SECONDARY MARKET” are right since there have been reprints of ultra expensive cards where the old versions didn’t tank in value.

plus I know some finance nerd at WotC is screaming about lost profits on the secondary market hurting their bottom line, and eventually someone is going to listen and the reprints will flow like water.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/clastowka/status/1521864353749815296

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Hatebag posted:

So how many legos did you get?

I was nearly 40 when it opened

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Hatebag posted:

Calming them down by asking them to consider what Pikachu would think of all their squabbling

lol the adults would be like “WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME HE STARTED IT :qq:

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Lol they'll just pay for an under the table abortion like any rich red stater does already

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lol please, they'll just send their mistress to another state and insist she get an abortion, or hire a private doctor to do it.

efb fuckk

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I bought some magic cards recently because every few years I get The Magic Fever. I'll remember all the fun times I had getting my rear end handed to me with my paltry Ice Age deck in my friend's basement when I was 15, and buy current set bundle, and a few additional boosters.

Then I get to look at all the cards, and make a lovely deck, and then be like "drat, I don't have anyone to play with."

The deck I made has a bunch of samurai in it, and they're pretty cool.

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Spaced God posted:

Lol they'll just pay for an under the table abortion like any rich red stater does already

At this point I'm sure the GOP state parties have doctors on call for this thing specifically

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Louisgod posted:

lol please, they'll just send their mistress to another state and insist she get an abortion, or hire a private doctor to do it.

efb fuckk

Sex, abortion, and drug scandals

In October 2012 the Huffington Post obtained a transcript of a September 2000 phone conversation in which DesJarlais pressured a mistress to get an abortion.[43][44] He repeatedly denied that he had taped the conversation. In October he wrote to supporters on Facebook, "The media wrongly reported that I recorded the conversation myself. I was recorded unknowingly and without my consent."[45] Nine days before the general election a second woman said that she began dating DesJarlais while she was his patient. She alleged that the two smoked marijuana together and that he prescribed opioids for her while she was at his house.[46][47]

Two weeks after DesJarlais won the 2012 election, the Chattanooga Times Free Press obtained a full transcript of his 2001 divorce proceedings.[48] The transcript revealed that he had admitted under oath to at least six sexual relationships with people he came in contact with while chief of staff at Grandview Medical Center in Jasper, Tennessee. Among them were three co-workers, two patients and a drug representative.[49] The transcript also revealed that his former wife had had two abortions,[49][50][51] and that DesJarlais had admitted under oath that he and his former wife had recorded the phone conversation with the mistress.[45] "One of the biggest mistakes I made was I commented to the press before I had the opportunity to go back and read a transcript that was 13, 14 years old," he said in an interview with the Knoxville News Sentinel. "It was never my intention to mislead anyone, and had I read this, I don't think the inaccuracies that occurred would have taken place."[45]

Three weeks after he won the election, DesJarlais said on a conservative talk radio show on WWTN that "God has forgiven me" and asked "fellow Christians" and constituents "to consider doing the same."[52]

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Iron Crowned posted:

I bought some magic cards recently because every few years I get The Magic Fever. I'll remember all the fun times I had getting my rear end handed to me with my paltry Ice Age deck in my friend's basement when I was 15, and buy current set bundle, and a few additional boosters.

Then I get to look at all the cards, and make a lovely deck, and then be like "drat, I don't have anyone to play with."

The deck I made has a bunch of samurai in it, and they're pretty cool.

this is why I almost always just boot up arena, realize my decks blow, and quit after an afternoon

same experience

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
*very Pauly Shoreishly*

"Weeeezin a little - slurp juice"

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

VideoKid posted:

lol the adults would be like “WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME HE STARTED IT :qq:

Lmao

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/oomfieburger/status/1521529921289469952

dogs rock

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

she was no angel

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

reads exactly like a WellRegulatedMilitia tweet

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

lol dogs do get confused in a fight

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Red Baron posted:

this is why I almost always just boot up arena, realize my decks blow, and quit after an afternoon

same experience

same except realize I don't really want to be around the kind of people who play magic (on average) and I get tired of the digital poo poo

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Obviously she should have trained her dog to be an attack dog. Dog's aren't psychic

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

contraceptives are next lol

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

why can't these people just play with pokemon cards like normal nerds

the funny thing is that they'd probably actually make some money if they invested in childrens card games instead of NFTs