Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Sitting Here posted:

The full magnet set says "farts", my coworkers are currently in an ongoing war over the 'f'. The anti-fart coworker has hidden the f and is currently refusing to reveal its location

e: I like posting in the GBS selfie thread because for most of my adult life GBS was a place i would never in a million years consider posting my photo. How we've grown~

I wish a particular coworker of mine was anti-fart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
After the last pics I posted and everyones reaction to them I thought it might be best if I stopped smoking weed.

I'll need to get a haircut too. My sister is getting married this year and I will NOT disgrace her at the reception by looking like a Skyrim bandit.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The drug, marijuana

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The drug, marijuana

I say as I sit in the gutter taking bong rips of stems and resin

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Please sir could you spare a dimebag. A nickel to feed my family.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Elentor posted:

Crossposting some selfies from a party I went to.

I think this is legit the outfit I'm most proud of.

This eye look is 🤌🤌🤌

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Sitting Here posted:

feeding the thread because i liked my hair yesterday

you can't really see because of my hair but i'm wearing the earrings Spinz made, they continue to be some of my favorites

I get mad Natasha Lyonne vibes from you and it's p cool

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Waterbed Wendy posted:

This eye look is 🤌🤌🤌

But those are hands

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

But those are hands

It’s more about what the hands represent. They mean molto bella

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

MEIN RAVEN posted:

I get mad Natasha Lyonne vibes from you and it's p cool

i just binged russian doll twice in a row so this is the nicest thing anyone could say to me rn

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

Not to start posting a bunch, but wedding photos just came out of the one I was at last fall, and I absolutely love how one turned out. The photographer made everyone else look 5kg heavier, and the lighting was generally awful but...

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Sweet 'stache.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Valko posted:

I'll need to get a haircut too. My sister is getting married this year and I will NOT disgrace her at the reception by looking like a Skyrim bandit.

BlancoNino
Apr 26, 2010
I have quarantine long hair and keep putting off a haircut but I think you have convinced me, lookin sharp bub

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

hell yeah to only having akira volume 1

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Tbh stunning

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

This photo gets more rad every time you go back and look at it.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

kntfkr posted:

hell yeah to only having akira volume 1

been meaning to get volume 2 for like 15 years

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

BlancoNino posted:

I have quarantine long hair and keep putting off a haircut but I think you have convinced me, lookin sharp bub

Thanks. You might actually have a fun experience.

It was cut by young tattooed girl. She was foul mouthed but exceptionally friendly. Normally when I make drastic changes like this the person I asked to do it shows quite a bit of hesitation. Not her, she just said "Sure... Okay!" She went at my hair with glee. I had it tied back and I was about to ask her to cut the ponytail off so I could take it home but chunks of my hair had already started falling to the floor.

Every time I looked up at her she was smiling. When we stopped chatting so she could trim my beard she even starting singing (I'll admit, the radio was on).

When she finished she said. "I really fuckin' enjoyed that. It was interesting. Something different. Most of my clients are young ones getting the same fuckin' haircut every loving weekend. Short back and sides or just a fuckin' shaved head."

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Valko this is a really good look for you!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Valko this is a really good look for you!

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Thanks fellas. I've often heard it said that if people don't comment on your new 'do - they don't like it. But this thread is starting to get really slow anyway. It's actually a bit better looking now that I got home to wash and comb it. I was going to take another picture but when I pulled my phone out and opened the case there was a bunch of hairs - both long and short. Just one of the many reasons I've been considering this for months.

Hell, I was even seeing 2 foot long hairs in the mess I make in the toilet each morning. Was I eating it in my sleep or something?

It will take some getting used too. Twice today when I put on my coat I reached round to pull my hair out from between it and my shirt - not realizing it was gone. Also, when I bent down a few times to do something - I automatically put my hand up to my face to brush the hair away. It's like the phantom limb phenomena amputees talk about.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
I got Mr. Bear when I was 2-3? A neighbor found him at a garage sale and thought of me. He was older than I was, he's super old now. Still my best buddy.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
Mr. Bear has fantastic eyebrows

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Sitting Here posted:

Mr. Bear has fantastic eyebrows

He's a very handsome bear. And apparently, after 40+ years of life, still has a legible tag??? I plan to look into his origins deeper, but not tonight.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

I took a long walk but did not go into labor which is fairly rude of this baby imo

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Valko you look good. When I chopped off my hair I had the whole store asking me if I was sure, are you OK, ect.

Yes I want to give it to the cancer kids. No, I don't mind that it looks funny for a lady to have this short hair. Yes please go over it with the buzzers.

At least your person was cool mine looked like she was gonna have a heart attack when I said to buzz off 14 inches.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Chernobyl Princess posted:

I took a long walk but did not go into labor which is fairly rude of this baby imo

Tell em you're about to start charging rent.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
when i cut my long hair off, the stylist said "good idea" and she was right

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
OK but you were Weird Al before now you're just a handsome nobody

That was harsh sorry. You look good friend.

ArmTheHomeless
Jan 10, 2003

Ok, I've been on SA for most my life so I might as well say hello here.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

mactheknife posted:

when i cut my long hair off, the stylist said "good idea" and she was right

OH no, but they're right, you're looking good! I'd gladly share a beer with either one of you though.

On a related note, does anyone actually drink the whisky they have at barber shops? That has to be horrifically expensive, no?

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

OH no, but they're right, you're looking good! I'd gladly share a beer with either one of you though.

On a related note, does anyone actually drink the whisky they have at barber shops? That has to be horrifically expensive, no?

i've never been to a barber shop with such things

also, cheers :cheersdoge: these pictures are both about six years old as that's when i chopped it all off and never looked back but all the same

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Treecko posted:

Valko you look good. When I chopped off my hair I had the whole store asking me if I was sure, are you OK, ect.

Yes I want to give it to the cancer kids. No, I don't mind that it looks funny for a lady to have this short hair. Yes please go over it with the buzzers.

At least your person was cool mine looked like she was gonna have a heart attack when I said to buzz off 14 inches.

Yeah but you're a young woman, so I can understand why they would be more hesitant to do it.

UglyAnarchist posted:

Ok, I've been on SA for most my life so I might as well say hello here.

Welcome. I should have worn a hat like that when I walked into the barbers, with my hair all bunched up in it. Given the young lady a real surprise when I took it off.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Valko posted:

Welcome. I should have worn a hat like that when I walked into the barbers, with my hair all bunched up in it. Given the young lady a real surprise when I took it off.

I might do that if I ever chop off my Covid hair.

ArmTheHomeless
Jan 10, 2003

Should my covid hair stay or go?
I'm undecided and my work is fine with it.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
mullet

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

UglyAnarchist posted:

Should my covid hair stay or go?
I'm undecided and my work is fine with it.

All the babes love mine, so I’m tempted to keep it. :madmax:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Full Collapse posted:

All the babes love mine, so I’m tempted to keep it. :madmax:

People seem to love long hair on men, so long as we keep it well maintained and not greasy and gross.