Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

SniperWoreConverse posted:

onan's crime was that he didn't get his dead bro's wife an heir in accordance with the law, not that he jizzed on dirt or cranked hog. That was a later pervo-sexual hangup interpretation added in by the anti nutting religious faction, so jesus probably did not check that out unless it was a sin unrelated to blasting rope
:goonsay:

Wasn't it that he banged her under the pretense of making an heir but then used the pull out method to not make a baby and that's one of the reasons contraception is evil and that's why just a few short months from now in a 5-4 decision the

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1521533799670104065

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
hope she crashes Jagganoth's gamer pad next

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019
hyped to see what's hosed up about jadis outside of being stuck in a cube

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
come to think of it, this would be the 4th time Allison has been walked around a wizard king's hosed up castle

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

YaketySass posted:

hope she crashes Jagganoth's gamer pad next
Incubus: Well, I'm not a gamer, maybe they'll respect me?

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
That just makes you a beta cuck, Incubus the Demiurge!

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

it's a sin because Waluigi is a creature from outside of god's creation, a thing from an older universe that slid between the cracks to manifest in ours

that plus you could make the argument that it's idolatry

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Ciocie: Have you ever talked to a woman in your life, Jagganoth?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

SniperWoreConverse posted:

onan's crime was that he didn't get his dead bro's wife an heir in accordance with the law, not that he jizzed on dirt or cranked hog. That was a later pervo-sexual hangup interpretation added in by the anti nutting religious faction, so jesus probably did not check that out unless it was a sin unrelated to blasting rope
:goonsay:

story of Onan isn't about cranking it in general but Leviticus is very unequivocal that it's a sin to offer up your seed to Waluigi

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

prove it

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

IMJack posted:

come to think of it, this would be the 4th time Allison has been walked around a wizard king's hosed up castle

She's only walked around Mottom's and Mammon's by my count, unless you count the whole trip to Rayuba in general as Dave's hosed up castle. Zaid is the one who really go to see his whole place. We the viewers have seen Incubus' whole hosed up pad but Allison hasn't.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

girl dick energy posted:

Ciocie: Have you ever talked to a woman in your life, Jagganoth?

: Whats a woman

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
I cannot un-imagine Waluigi screaming "wah...Wah...WAH!!!" as he achieves orgasm.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I cannot un-imagine you needing to go to church.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
"Forgive me father for I have WAH'd"

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Who What Now posted:

"Forgive me father for I have WAH'd"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxLQiefIVlA

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Jc said if you lust in your heart for someone, you done did an adultery and sin

lusting for that wah is a sin and jesus died because of it

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
"someone" implies that you have to be lusting after a person. Waluigi is no person, and thus a loophole in the law.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Tendales posted:

"someone" implies that you have to be lusting after a person. Waluigi is no person, and thus a loophole in the law.

Jacking it to hentai is the only moral choice really

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

World Famous W posted:

Jc said if you lust in your heart for someone, you done did an adultery and sin

lusting for that wah is a sin and jesus died because of it

Adultery implies one of the parties is married

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Mr. Lobe posted:

Adultery implies one of the parties is married

Ummm pretty hosed way to tell us you don't respect his union with Wario

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Is this the part where I reassure everyone that Waluigi canonically isn’t Wario’s brother? He’s just some guy who showed up uninvited to play tennis one day and never left. Therefore, Wario and Waluigi can and should be married.

Does that make the conversation less weird, or more?

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

girl dick energy posted:

Is this the part where I reassure everyone that Waluigi canonically isn’t Wario’s brother? He’s just some guy who showed up uninvited to play tennis one day and never left. Therefore, Wario and Waluigi can and should be married.

Does that make the conversation less weird, or more?

They're just two evil dudes that found each other. It's aspirational.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Is it adultery if the character is fictional?

We need a rabbi on this, stat

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

Mr. Lobe posted:

"Is it not adultery to cheat on your waifu with another person's waifu?"

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Mr. Lobe posted:

Worship of false idols. Moses would fuckin flip out

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

what a fine thread

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I know right, so much discussion of the patreon only Waluigi hentai. Spoilers people, c'mon!

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
I'm actually irritated that Waluigi gets so much more love than Wario. Wario is the best! Screw this off brand bean-pole who doesn't even have his own series of games!

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
I'm Wario is positively devestated at this disrespect. Perhaps he can find some small measure of comfort in the massive fortune his minigame collections earns him, or in the priceless collection of artifacts he collected during his days of globetrotting adventure.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
Me: I sleep in a racecar bed. Do YOU sleep in a racecar?

Wario: I sleep in a giant castle I got from a genie.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

habeasdorkus posted:

I'm actually irritated that Waluigi gets so much more love than Wario. Wario is the best! Screw this off brand bean-pole who doesn't even have his own series of games!

Waluigi is more elusive, more of an outsider to the Marioverse. Wario, he's right out there, he's up for grabs, with over a dozen games where he is a playable character. That makes him less interesting.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Wario in his castle, slowly hammering each minigame into his skin, to give him the Wa to break the wheel.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Also everyone knows Luigi is more interesting than Mario. This is just carrying over that principle to their more grotesque counterparts.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
This doesn't count as a derail, because if Operant isn't reading this for comic ideas to steal he's leaving money on the table.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

A priest, a minister, and a rabbit walk into a bar. The priest says to the rabbit: "I think you're a typo."

This made the rabbit angry, so he killed god. "I think you're unemployed," said he.

"It was inescapable," said the minister, who revealed himself as the Very Wise Frog.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
I am pretty sure we've all seen this, but: https://theemptypage.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/critical-perspectives-on-waluigi/

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

ConfusedUs posted:

A priest, a minister, and a rabbit walk into a bar. The priest says to the rabbit: "I think you're a typo."

This made the rabbit angry, so he killed god. "I think you're unemployed," said he.

"It was inescapable," said the minister, who revealed himself as the Very Wise Frog.

Backdoor Usagi Yojimbo webcomic pitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

habeasdorkus posted:

I'm pretty sure that's the entire goal of the Waluigi lovers.