Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

FizFashizzle posted:

Blue checks are teasing something big involving cawthorn dropping later tonight so his assassination continues.

https://twitter.com/therickwilson/status/1521985607731499012?s=21&t=Zb6FJ4iDgP9wUOJqNcXjCg

Comedy Option: :pisstape:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Whelp. That sure is a video.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

FizFashizzle posted:

Blue checks are teasing something big involving cawthorn dropping later tonight so his assassination continues.

https://twitter.com/therickwilson/status/1521985607731499012?s=21&t=Zb6FJ4iDgP9wUOJqNcXjCg

Has any US political party ever moved with this much unity and speed on any issue?

The Patriot Act took what, two months to write and pass after 9/11? When did the first knife officially come out for Cawthorn?

fartknocker posted:

Comedy Option: :pisstape:

Don't tease me like that

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

FizFashizzle posted:

Whelp. That sure is a video.

At work. Give details.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
gently caress it, posting it :nws: https://twitter.com/dylanatxs/status/1521982394114449410

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

weird guy

pretty much dumb frat boy poo poo but apparently thats his cousin

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
never, ever, ever talk about the coke orgies

ever

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I think we can just put a fork in Madison, because he's done.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Guze posted:

pretty much dumb frat boy poo poo but apparently thats his cousin

Glad I was a GDI if that's the case. But that will get used against him too if they admit it, the cousin bit.

I mean I'm glad so see him crash and burn but once again I wish it was for lying about absolutely everything, being an open fan of Hitler, any view he's ever espoused, etc, etc.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

They are loving livid he mentioned the orgies.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Grittybeard posted:

Glad I was a GDI if that's the case. But that will get used against him too if they admit it, the cousin bit.

I mean I'm glad so see him crash and burn but once again I wish it was for lying about absolutely everything, being an open fan of Hitler, any view he's ever espoused, etc, etc.

Yeah, same

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

That video wasn’t as bad as I was expecting.

Do you think he knew that he was being recorded?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Wondering if I should re-watch Eyes Wide Shut sometime. My wife absolutely hated it the first time we saw it (2016?)

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

It'd be funny if Cawthorn completely flips on anyone involved in Jan 6 as a result of this

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Intruder posted:

It'd be funny if Cawthorn completely flips on anyone involved in Jan 6 as a result of this

That would definitely be a preferred outcome from this.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

thats like frat gay or military gay

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
The GOP responds to allegations of the first cool things they’ve done in decades by highlighting the least objectionable parts of Cawthorn’s character, gotta love it

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Guze posted:

thats like frat gay or military gay

Which is freaking fine, not my scene and I wouldn't like it but go wild embarrassing your buddy, I don't care. And I don't give the slightest poo poo if you really are gay. I do care about the attempted sexual assaults and god there's just so much with this guy that they could have hammered him for years ago.

The ratfucking here is intense though, he has definitely pissed people off he shouldn't have.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Guze posted:

They are loving livid he mentioned the orgies.

Never get between Roger Stone and a coke orgy

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Growing up not really caring much about my sexual orientation, I am always astonished at the alpha male bro dudes that used gay perojatively and their homoerotic orientations that somehow flies under the radar.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Glumslinger posted:

Never get between Roger Stone and a coke orgy

Which reminds me someone dropped over $1 million in bitcoin to Alex Jones last week and I hope the Sandy Hook families get every penny of it

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
COMPLETELY unrelated but my fiancée had Judge Judy in the background while she was doing chores, and there was a case related to a super bowl square payout, where someone didn't get their 4th quarter payout because it was the Falcons / Pats Super Bowl and the commissioner decided to not pay out the 4th quarter results because it went to OT.

I wanted Judy to say "you shouldn't have counted out Touchdown Tom" but instead she ruled in favor of the plaintiff, and forced the defendant to pay out what the 4th quarter score was.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

MrLogan posted:

So you don't keep using it incorrectly: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/irony

Hey thanks for looking out for me, as a technical writer I fully embrace the fact that I will still be learning how to use this dumb language for my whole life.
That said, I think
"an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected"
applies to the politicians pushing Brexit and the people voting for it expecting an outcome of Our Country Stronger and it actually leading to a literal fragmentation of their country. But I can see how this is at least debatable so I should use a different term, like "darkly funny" in the future to avoid giving offense.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I did notice and was looking forward to this boss fight about language with Leper and Logan btw.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Leperflesh posted:

Hey thanks for looking out for me, as a technical writer I fully embrace the fact that I will still be learning how to use this dumb language for my whole life.
That said, I think
applies to the politicians pushing Brexit and the people voting for it expecting an outcome of Our Country Stronger and it actually leading to a literal fragmentation of their country. But I can see how this is at least debatable so I should use a different term, like "darkly funny" in the future to avoid giving offense.

You're welcome.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

I did notice and was looking forward to this boss fight about language with Leper and Logan btw.

it's darkly funny we were nice instead and there's no fight, contrary to what might have been expected

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

He has to know the guy who took that video, wonder what it took to get that.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

MrLogan posted:

You're welcome.

Your*

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Guze posted:

He has to know the guy who took that video, wonder what it took to get that.

I think it's more likely that was sent to someone who saved it. Or sent it to someone else who saved it etc

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Grittybeard posted:

Why would there be a fight? It's not like Leper was claiming something crazy like Carr isn't elite. :D

:argh:

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Just huge crowds at Lumen Field on my way home for the CONCACAF final. I'd heard it sold out but man, I wasn't expecting that many people.

Also just loving lol at the Cawthorne video.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Next Maddy video is gonna be Soggy Biscuit.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I’m watching Moonfall and got drat this movie sucks

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Joey Freshwater posted:

I’m watching Moonfall and got drat this movie sucks

Watch Moonstruck instead.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Thoughts on Moonraker?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I didn't think Moon was that good, tbh

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Uhhhh

https://twitter.com/omovies/status/1522005732651978752?s=21&t=mVKEEeiK9f-CtrSI6RBprw
:lmao:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Leperflesh posted:

That said, I think

For future reference, when trying to figure out if something is ironic, just ask yourself how close it is to rain on your wedding day

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

BigPaddy posted:

Thoughts on Moonraker?

The big space battle at the end was awesome to 10-year old me watching it as part of TBS’ annual marathon of non-stop Bond movies between Thanksgiving and New Years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Skwirl posted:

For future reference, when trying to figure out if something is ironic, just ask yourself how close it is to rain on your wedding day

But “Ironic” is turbo-ironic in that it is entitled “Ironic” yet has no real instances of irony.