Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

cagliostr0 posted:

Lol how does every single parkland kid turn out to have shady as gently caress parents

Wasn't it the local rich kids school

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

cagliostr0 posted:

Lol how does every single parkland kid turn out to have shady as gently caress parents

the one girl with the shaved head who was the co-star with da hogg for about a month then was never talked about again didnt seem spooky

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

the one girl with the shaved head who was the co-star with da hogg for about a month then was never talked about again didnt seem spooky

this thread told me she was doing crypto or nfts or something now which I think is a lie but my brain is so mushy and rounded that I just nod along and let that kinda knowledge flow in

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

I vote for the Clintons

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Janitor Ludwich IV posted:

i can't wait to foia the actions of the sleeper agent in my head after i carry out the mission
something that's weirded me out since the beginning of "can't wait to FOIA my dad when i'm older"

is there an age requirement to submit FOIA requests? pretty sure there isn't a minimum age or, if there is, it's "adult" and thus 18

/e: there is not an age requirement, so it's "i want a surprise for later!"

there isn't even a citizenship requirement

stringless has issued a correction as of 12:58 on May 4, 2022

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Maybe he’s waiting for his dad to die first so it’s not awkward

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

"CIA added another star to the wall, time to put in a FOIA on dad."

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

FFT posted:

something that's weirded me out since the beginning of "can't wait to FOIA my dad when i'm older"

is there an age requirement to submit FOIA requests? pretty sure there isn't a minimum age or, if there is, it's "adult" and thus 18

/e: there is not an age requirement, so it's "i want a surprise for later!"

there isn't even a citizenship requirement

yeah it’s just that they’ll either reject or redact foia requests if the person is alive unless the person in question submits the foia.

quote:

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/oip/legacy/2014/07/23/foia-exemptions.pdf
Exemption 6
Privacy interest: Living individuals have a privacy interest in not having agencies disseminate personal information about them.

See: https://foiathedead.org

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

jonestown episode 6 is good

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Shear Modulus posted:

They added more cops for harassing brown/black to the school. She They were loudly mad about it then stopped getting press. Hogg was fine with it.

Edit: their name is X Gonzalez btw

Perry Mason Jar has issued a correction as of 21:41 on May 4, 2022

Clever Moniker
Oct 29, 2007

StashAugustine posted:

Wasn't it the local rich kids school

Yes. That's part of the reason Cruz grew up into a little psychopath. He was in a tiny white rich people suburb that "doesn't have crime", so whenever he flew off the handle the cops would just give him a talking to instead of incarcerate/kill him like in a normal town. So, among other things, he was able to legally buy an AR-15 when he turned 18.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

NSFW

man they're doing him so dirty he must have been telling the truth lmao

https://twitter.com/dylanatxs/status/1521982758813376512

e: this was also earlier today lol

https://twitter.com/AndrewKerrNC/status/1521938419257122817

Wraith of J.O.I. has issued a correction as of 00:12 on May 5, 2022

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
what da gently caress

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

NSFW

man they're doing him so dirty he must have been telling the truth lmao

https://twitter.com/dylanatxs/status/1521982758813376512

ahh lmao

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011
https://twitter.com/meidastouch/status/1521990744843505664?s=21&t=I7khfk4YG_hUVOZ1ygpNZg

it's his first cousin lol

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

while seeing if mainstream news had caught it yet I remembered his wife left him a few months back lol

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Is his cousin single?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

also how incredibly loving stupid do you have to be to step even the tiniest bit out of line when there's this much blackmail on you

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
They really want that pedo orgy story to get burried lol

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lmao

https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/1521991941721755648

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
doesn't look consensual to me, p hosed up

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

god i hope he wins his primary i need this storyline to keep going, it's nice to have some levity

https://twitter.com/CawthornforNC/status/1521994807526281218

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Jesus loving Christ

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

StashAugustine posted:

also how incredibly loving stupid do you have to be to step even the tiniest bit out of line when there's this much blackmail on you

well he's not too good at stepping to start with

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

its going to come out that the piss tape is real but it's cawthorne, and he's pissing into his own mouth

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

oh is drip drip campaign the name of the sex tape?

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
jfc lol and wtf

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It's hilarious just how much poo poo is being unloaded on cawthorn for having publicly admitted this;

youtube.com/watch?v=xEEpnrZgoJU posted:

I look at a lot of these people, a lot of them that I've looked up to through my life — I've always paid attention to politics — guys, that, then all of a sudden you get invited to, 'Oh hey we're going to have a sexual get together at one of our homes, you should come.

But at the same time what the gently caress is he doing banging a guy in a room with a third person in it? Idiot politician.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Mameluke posted:

But at the same time what the gently caress is he doing banging a guy in a room with a third person in it? Idiot politician.

gay orgies are awesome though what is this poo poo??

selec
Sep 6, 2003

that’s pretty standard bro down horseplay if the Marines I know are to be trusted. I’m laying my marker on “Not gay, just a dumbass”

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

yeah it vibes more "homoerotic horseplay" than actually gay to me

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
the only person I trust more than a Marine is a CIA agent now that right there is intelligence and honor

like Marcuse

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

what can you say but lol

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Do the balls touch?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Cawthorn is going to flip this and brojobs will be the new culture war front. Republicans love them, Democrats call it cultural appropriation

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Private Cumshoe posted:

Do the balls touch?

i'll be performing rigorous analysis of the clip all night..... check back with me in the morning

red19fire
May 26, 2010

:crackping: This is like the midway point of a Ray Donovan episode.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

madison, what more do you have to lose? name names! hit back already man!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

i'm sure the masses will respect this distinction