Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Racism? In my bitcoins?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

wow the ape nfts promoting slurp juice turned out to be racist what a fuckin shock

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Slurpjuice was an op the whole time.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Has anyone extorted apeholders by buying the domain the nuftee points to and threatening to replace their apes with goatse if they don't pay a subscription? It seems like it would be entirely legal.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

https://twitter.com/Blockworks_/status/1521831927103250432

Can't wait to own The Blood And Body Of Christ as an NFT. Staking my wallet at church to facilitate non-fungible transubstantiation

Main Paineframe posted:

virtual real estate for virtual platforms Coming Soon, so crypto bros can dream of buying up premium land and playing landlord

second life real estate predated all of this poo poo, at one point the only reliable way to buy/sell bitcoin was by exchanging fiat for linden coin, and using that to buy BTC lmao

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/web3isgreat/status/1521975329388220421

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021
Is the priest gonna wave his hands over the hashes and turn them into blood?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

With the power of AI generated images, I just minted my new MONKEY NFTs:

They are NOT free, so please do not steal them.

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 04:25 on May 5, 2022

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

SAY YOHO posted:

Is the priest gonna wave his hands over the hashes and turn them into blood?

The bread and wine are essentially an off-chain representation. Assuming you have already paid the papal gas fees to baptize your wallet, consumption of the Eucharist stakes a fraction of the parish's contributions for the day against a StableCoin that is tied 1:1 with USD leveraged against the value of all the works in The Collection of Modern Religious Art. Once you've accumulated sufficient ConfessionCoins, you can spend those for a chance to raise your Piousness level, which is a random fractional multiplier on the applied stake. If a blessing contract manifests, it can be exchanged for a 1 of 1 NFT that represents the original bible passages as they were written.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

New Zealand can eat me posted:

The bread and wine are essentially an off-chain representation. Assuming you have already paid the papal gas fees to baptize your wallet, consumption of the Eucharist stakes a fraction of the parish's contributions for the day against a StableCoin that is tied 1:1 with USD leveraged against the value of all the works in The Collection of Modern Religious Art. Once you've accumulated sufficient ConfessionCoins, you can spend those for a chance to raise your Piousness level, which is a random fractional multiplier on the applied stake. If a blessing contract manifests, it can be exchanged for a 1 of 1 NFT that represents the original bible passages as they were written.

gently caress that I"m just going to have a diet of worms

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

welcome to hell

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I saw a bitcoin magazine for sale today

lol

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

LifeSunDeath posted:

With the power of AI generated images, I just minted my new MONKEY NFTs:

They are NOT free, so please do not steal them.

How much for these two and I assume you take Squid Coin because that’s all I have?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Anyone who wants to buy those monkey NFT after I buy them just send me a DM. They won’t be cheap though, hyper rare minting and the price can only go up.

e: before you idiots ask, I don’t accept Squid Coin.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Look at this little fella, with his weird tail/arm/hand thing goin’ on! He musta had a whole 12-pack of slurp juice!

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

punishedkissinger posted:

what's going to happen to all the apes when the bottom falls out of the market :ohdear:
ITS FREE REAL ESTATE BUDDY :kheldragar:

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
When you’ve minted but the ape is still slurping dat juice :pray:

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Bitcoin: the slurp juice is racist

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
I can't believe my beloved apes were astroslurp all along

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug

BoldFace posted:

Nobody told me that I had to also feed those drat monkeys!

A NFT that requires constant daily payments to "feed it", the art changes as fund milestones are reached.

10 million thnx

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

MINT THAT

MINT THAT

MINT THAT

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Abongination posted:

A NFT that requires constant daily payments to "feed it", the art changes as fund milestones are reached.

10 million thnx

An NFT of the blockchain ON the blockchain. If anyone wants to invest please send me some apes as seed capital

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

istewart posted:

This landed in one of my spam boxes last week:

https://www.notboring.co/p/tokengated-commerce

quote:

We should ask: how does a community endorse another up-and-coming community on the internet? With collaborative tokengating: when two brands get together, and flip exclusivity into reciprocal inclusivity.

What are tokengated collabs? When The Hundreds does a collab with Deadfellaz, and you can unlock limited edition merch

It was about this point when my brain shut off and I couldn't read anymore. What kind of person is into this poo poo?

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

ultrafilter posted:

Racism? In my bitcoins?

It's more likely than you think!

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
get steven seagal on a plane home from russia, this is the moment the world is ready for NFTT2GEN

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

HappyHippo posted:

It was about this point when my brain shut off and I couldn't read anymore. What kind of person is into this poo poo?

It's kinda like paying money to post on an internet forum, except much more expensive and inefficient

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Ad by Khad posted:

get steven seagal on a plane home from russia, this is the moment the world is ready for NFTT2GEN

Bitcoin is like the Aikido of the finance world.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/1521749160944455681

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Sounds suspiciously like that bit with the tickets in Tom Sawyer

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
The arguments with a certain strain of coiner who overlap with goldbug get real funny, since when backed into a corner they genuinely profess to believe that money can exist without a central authority, like it's a fundamental law of the universe. They think currency works like in video games.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
But 1 BTC = 1 BTC. It's infallible. :colbert:

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
lmao Binance is putting a cool 1/2 billion dollars into Musk's twitter takeover

Hope you enjoyed your twitter account Divabot, but I regret to inform you that Musk is gonna get rid of all the bots. That means you.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

https://twitter.com/smdiehl/status/1521926837571624961

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

Ziv Zulander posted:

I saw a bitcoin magazine for sale today

lol

My local store had some "Crypto investing guide" magazine in their rack. Maybe they were diligently restocking it, but I never saw the stack even a single magazine down until it got replaced a month later.

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

Abongination posted:

10 million thnx

I could see it happening. I mean the current crop of NFTs are basically the Beanie Baby craze all over again, so why not a rework of the Tamagotchi craze for the next big crypto scam?

Rascal_Rockhog
Dec 4, 2011

Now, that's a nice post

Hashes to hashes, bugs to bugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Im web2 famous