Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

ikanreed posted:

Based on this tweet, I thought it might be nice to make a calculator

COVID Air Cleaning Calculator

It was mostly pretty fast, all except I had to get a college textbook out to remember how to do a basic rear end differential equation.

"time until clean" should have units associated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

does anyone have the raw image file of the "only trust your respirator" skeleton from rubby?

420Nobody
May 5, 2022

by Pragmatica

hot witch divorcee posted:

i dont have plat

Here: 8AD3E97-6393C99934-C0679

I've spent $30 attempting to contact you on your own terms. You can decide for yourself if that means I have anything of value to say. Best of luck.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Danknificent
Nov 20, 2015

Jinkies! Looks like we've got a mystery on our hands.
I think my corgi gizmos are helping with my allergies:yayclod:

Stoop Kid
Jan 17, 2007

Afraid to leave his stoop.
I might be switching to Pfizer for further boosters (I was 3x Moderna before this and #3 gave me flu-like aches and fever for 2 days) because the side effects are way more tolerable. Some fatigue today but I am not sure if that’s booster or sadbrain

Coldrice
Jan 20, 2006

ikanreed posted:

It was mostly pretty fast, all except I had to get a college textbook out to remember how to do a basic rear end differential equation.

This is great!

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

420Nobody posted:

I've spent $30 attempting to contact you on your own terms. You can decide for yourself if that means I have anything of value to say. Best of luck.

seems weird bro

420Nobody
May 5, 2022

by Pragmatica

ram dass in hell posted:

seems weird bro

Try feeling like the entire non-chinese world is trying to kill your loved ones and being 100% correct. Now go gently caress yourself.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ram dass in hell posted:

they're not a poster itt just a succ twitter user. you may be thinking of hootington, who did not get it from spider-man but rather accompanied their covid-positive wife to spider-man where they bioterrorismed an entire theater full of people and then lolled about it

bioterrorism: fun for the whole family.

KlavierVogel
Feb 27, 2004

[] an old crow spoke to me [] busted leg limped down the street [] said we're both tied to our own trees [] cut me loose, cut me loose []

ikanreed posted:

Thank you SO MUCH for this! I'm mathematically challenged so I never would have figured this out without you :keke:

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

ram dass in hell posted:

seems weird bro

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

420Nobody posted:

Try feeling like the entire non-chinese world is trying to kill your loved ones and being 100% correct. Now go gently caress yourself.

No, you're definitely weird

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

quote:

Hey ya'll. So after a talk with Dreylad I have officially agreed to take over as IK for this thread. Now you weirdos have a wonderful little community here and I have absolutely no intentions of disrupting that or changing it in anyway.

quote:

All I'm saying is lets try to focus on COVID discussion and news and less on fashion stuff and like, birds we saw at the park. Short derails are fine but at a certain point the whole thing just devolves into a generic chat thread. And to be clear, I'm not expecting this change to happen over night

COIN moderation tactics initiated

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

420Nobody, just post your advice itt, i dont get why you're so insistent on pms

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
here’s a general tip for the internet. if you’re trying to contact someone and they aren’t responding, you should stop

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

420Nobody posted:

thanks, now i have double plat

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Coldrice posted:

This is great!

question: are you adding any of the omicron sub-variants to the game? im both fascinated and horrified by seeing how fast a strain 43% more contagious that OG omi rips through

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Oldest Man posted:

COIN moderation tactics initiated

time for passive resistance: ignore sixers and keep posting whatever

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Calibanibal posted:

Could you turn that into a timg please, its needlessly large. And then maybe reconsider what relevance the image has to the thread. Not a warning just a suggestion

ban Calibanibal but only after they ban Iron Crowned

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Calibanibal posted:

Could you turn that into a timg please, its needlessly large. And then maybe reconsider what relevance the image has to the thread. Not a warning just a suggestion

why aren’t you phoneposting?? get good scrub

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Hello I have registered today. Please internet woman, pay attention to me. I have important information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton and the end of covid.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
check out this fuckin raven i saw last week

i have since acquired covid, hmm

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stevie Lee posted:

check out this fuckin raven i saw last week

i have since acquired corvid, hmm

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

empty whippet box posted:

thanks, now i have double plat

lol

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

420Nobody posted:

wow it worked! thanks!

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Shiroc posted:

Hello I have registered today. Please internet woman, pay attention to me. I have important information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton and the end of covid.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Shiroc posted:

huh, could've sworn I've seen you post before

eddyc49
Aug 25, 2004

Shiroc posted:

Coldrice
Jan 20, 2006

Fly Molo posted:

question: are you adding any of the omicron sub-variants to the game? im both fascinated and horrified by seeing how fast a strain 43% more contagious that OG omi rips through

What’s funny is I’ve been kinda waiting for us to land on a definitive strain that’s pushing a wave to use, but I have a feeling we’re now at the point of total unchecked Covid mutation and every month there’ll be some new strain that just pushes us all towards oblivion :D

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Some real maddening poo poo here, for my fellow sickos

(*it's live rn) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjPxvcolXLw

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

AppleNippleBOB posted:

Some real maddening poo poo here, for my fellow sickos

(*it's live rn) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjPxvcolXLw

:catstare:

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Shiroc posted:

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

Cloks posted:

huh, could've sworn I've seen you post before

Shiroc? Who is Shiroc? My name is Gal Incognito.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Maybe I should have gone with Ms. Corihs. Oh well what's done is done my post is endemic now.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

the cases per 100k where I live is literally the highest it’s ever been outside of the Omi spike and I’m the only person in the office wearing a mask.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

420Nobody posted:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

PSA for the thread, this is that guy who was trying to get women to move into his Covid harem compound. Please do not move into the creepy compound just because someone bought a plat certificate. :tipshat:

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Shiroc posted:

Maybe I should have gone with Ms. Corihs. Oh well what's done is done my post is endemic now.

endemic means safe so I'm happy we've gotten here

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

god that was so weird. i was not even the person being targeted and i felt stressed out by those posts jfc

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I wanna check out the goon compound.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

vyelkin posted:

PSA for the thread, this is that guy who was trying to get women to move into his Covid harem compound. Please do not move into the creepy compound just because someone bought a plat certificate. :tipshat:

lol and here I was thinking that covid harem compound was meant to be a joke. not so sure now