Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

1. Yakuza 0
2. Elden Ring (Age of Stars)
3. Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin
4. Triangle Strategy (Liberty ending)

Looking forward to a couple NG+ runs of Triangle Strategy to see other paths. Extremely cool game that I'm really glad got made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
16. Batman: Arkham Origins (Normal, 52% Completion)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Mamkute posted:

16. Batman: Arkham Origins (Normal, 52% Completion)

*looks at watch*

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i don't read most of the rest of the forums anymore so in my head, this is the only thread that mamkute posts in.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Tametsi

Minecraft, except with the gimmick that every problem can be logically deduced without guessing. Played it when pretending to pay attention to other things and finished the last puzzle today.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Tametsi

Minecraft, except with the gimmick that every problem can be logically deduced without guessing. Played it when pretending to pay attention to other things and finished the last puzzle today.

minecraft is abotu making brown bricks not finding mines in a grid

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

ArfJason posted:

minecraft is abotu making brown bricks not finding mines in a grid

Minesweeper. Oops.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Minesweeper. Oops.

lmao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

Minesweeper. Oops.

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Minesweeper. Oops.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

Minesweeper. Oops.

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Minesweeper. Oops.

Lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

ArfJason posted:

minecraft is abotu making brown bricks

hehe

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

10. Doom 64 (UV, 100% kills No Save except on MAP17, MAP18 and MAP28). Im gonna check out the secret levels but overall i guess its fine. the weapon noises drove me insane by the end and quite frankly, there aren't enough Barons of Hell in this game. the bland hallways with ugly textures could use, on average, 3 - 5 more barons of hell each in myu opinion.

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

1) .hack//G.U. Last Recode
2) Dying Light
3) Lego DC Super-Villains
4) 20XX
5) Hitman 1
6) Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
7) Demoncrawl
8) Binary Domain
9) Hitman 2
10) Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (2021)
11) Saint's Row 4
12) Just Cause 4
13) Shovel Knight, Shovel of Hope campaign.
14) Mortal Kombat X story mode
15) Nioh
16) Max Payne 3
17) Soul Calibur 6
18) Sniper Elite 4
19) Zombie Army 4: Dead War
20) Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance

Probably the easiest Castlevania i've played so far. Managed to get the best ending and 100% of the collectibles. I enjoyed the map, though I got stuck for a bit not realizing you had to unseal a specific door for some reason 1st and couldn't just do any of them the key was supposed to work on. Ran through the last half of the game in 1 sitting once I cleared that hurdle.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

>1yr replays:
super mario world (snes) - 96 exits and pallete swap
mega man (nes)
mega man 2 (nes) difficult mode
mega man 3 (nes)
mega man 4 (nes)
mega man 5 (nes)
mega man 6 (nes)
mega man 7 (snes)
mega man 9 (switch/legacy collection)

mega man x (snes)

it's a perfect game. i've beaten it so many times. pulled off the hadouken on the dog and sigma 1 on the first try. it's just so good

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
2. Axelay (Normal 1CC)
3. Ninja Ryukenden III: Yomi no Hakobune (1CC)
4. Metroid Prime (63%, 6:49)
5. Tetris the Absolute: The Grand Master 2 PLUS - Master mode Gm (Green line) - video
6. The King of Chicago (Amiga, one of the good endings)
7. Kirby and the Forgotten Land (63%)
8. Tokimeki Memorial (Super Famicom, Ayako, Saki and Rei endings)
9. Yakuza Kiwami 2

Easy difficulty, total time for main story 18:03:58. Easy is indeed quite easy, I didn't die once. Ending was kind of dumb. Anyways great game, onto premium adventure mode

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Day of the Tentacle Remastered

I remember playing this when I was eight and I'm surprised I still remembered the solutions to a lot of the puzzles.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Tunic - True Ending, All Treasures Collected

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

tmfc posted:

mega man x (snes)

it's a perfect game. i've beaten it so many times. pulled off the hadouken on the dog and sigma 1 on the first try. it's just so good

it's too easy but it's my favorite mega man game. you can just turn off your brain and rip through it. it's the only game I'd consider trying to do a no damage run with if I had all the time in the world. I love it

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

1. Rift Wizard
2. Grand Cross Renovation
3. Doom 64
4. Elden Ring
5. Rolling Gunner Overpower
6. Sekiro

Seriously impressive but it's really friggin' intense. I couldn't take an Elden Ring length game with this combat. I need to play some chill stuff for a while.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

>1yr replays:
super mario world (snes) - 96 exits and pallete swap
mega man (nes)
mega man 2 (nes) difficult mode
mega man 3 (nes)
mega man 4 (nes)
mega man 5 (nes)
mega man 6 (nes)
mega man 7 (snes)
mega man 9 (switch/legacy collection)
mega man x (snes) (all items + hadouken)

mega man x2 (snes) (all items + shoryuken)

they took everything from x1 and dialed it up. tougher bosses, more extensive upgrades, items harder to find and more challenging to reach, etc. music is just as good as x1. sick mode 7 effects on most of the bosses. interesting stages, and i liked the sub-boss/zero parts side challenge.

i played this almost as much as x1 as a kid so the same sentiment applies here for both games for me:

Bicyclops posted:

it's too easy but it's my favorite mega man game. you can just turn off your brain and rip through it. it's the only game I'd consider trying to do a no damage run with if I had all the time in the world. I love it

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

X2 has the best opening stage in all Megamandom

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
x4 is the best one

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

that's up next, just finished 3

mega man X3 (gold armor & z sabre)

not as good as x2 or 1 imo but still a great game. i think i've only actually beaten it once or twice before. some of the music and stages are kind of annoying.

onto x4 next, which blew my mind as a kid when i played it for the first time on a playstation that my dad rented us from blockbuster back when that was a thing. that weekend loving owned.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Solitaire

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
16+ Batman: Arkham Origins - Cold, Cold Heart (All Anarchists Suppressed, All Frozen Victims Rescued, Mr. Freeze Defeated)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

6. Deus Ex (merge with Helios ending)

still phenomenal. definitely shows its age at times but it absolutely still holds up twenty years later. i'm already thinking about what i want to spec into and what ending i want to get for another run.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
Beat Peglin. Pretty good game concept but it felt a little too "early access" if you catch my drift.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
bro look up "trimps".

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
Teardown - a great puzzle game that lets you approach it in a multitude of ways. It never was too hard except for the days i played when i was really hungover and didnt have the patience to get all the objectives. sometimes you go back to the same map too often but layouts typically change in context to the ongoing stories. Highly recommend, glad i waited for 1.0 to drop before getting it.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

ArfJason posted:

bro look up "trimps".

oh poo poo

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Dark Cloud

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Dark Cloud

nice job

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ArfJason posted:

bro look up "trimps".

oh it's just a little idle game couldnt hurt to... oh no...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Hn6sapjbM

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

little munchkin posted:

Beat Peglin. Pretty good game concept but it felt a little too "early access" if you catch my drift.

Did you beat it on Cruciball mode? I've been banging my head against it and yeah it needs more time in the oven for sure.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

The Great Ace Attorney

Took my sweet time with it but I've finally completed all the AA games until AA7 comes out.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
is aa7 a thing

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I think it was in that huge capcom leak but nothing official has been said so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

1. The Cliffhanger: Edward Randy co-op
2. Valkyrie no Densetsu co-op
3. Persona 4 Golden ng+ nana-chan lives
4. Diablo II: Lord of Destruction took me a decade i feel nothing
5. ELDEN RING
6. Golden Axe arcade version
7. Pirates of Dark Water for the SNES