Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

DELETE CASCADE posted:

well i mean she's obviously hotter than grimes but that doesn't make her hot

Everyone has their own idea of what hot is. There isn't an objective standard. You can just say she isn't your type.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Or you can just not discuss a woman's hotness?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

elon musk is loving pathetic

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

FAUXTON posted:

elon musk is loving pathetic

this we can all agree on

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
I suspect that these days he's loving no one

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Sagebrush posted:

I suspect that these days he's loving no one

oh the other hand's called Eva

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Sagebrush posted:

Everyone has their own idea of what hot is. There isn't an objective standard. You can just say she isn't your type.

It’s a bad photo.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

stop being loving weirdos and just poo poo on musk like HAM enthusiast Jonny.

gently caress that racist piece of poo poo with his dumb gently caress ideas... the world would be a better place if he got knocked down a few pegs and telling him no for any reason and on any occasion is a good thing.

tak
Jan 31, 2003

lol demowned
Grimey Drawer

refleks posted:

stop being loving weirdos

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol Game YouTuber MATN hitting the Musk nest with a stick

https://twitter.com/manyatruenerd/status/1522533206670692354

Knowing the Venn overlap between Gamer and Elon Stan I can imagine some choice replies before too long.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

imagine becoming the richest person on earth and still no one likes you lmao

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Jonny 290 posted:

poo poo ill put up 1k vs 1k i don't give a gently caress. elon roll up to mile high. i will crack your jaw with a pbr mug. you suck so bad

poo poo i'd pay a grand to watch that and I'm not one for mma etc. fights

confirmed momusk asked for him

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

a lot of people seem to though, just nobody who interacts with him personally.

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Agile Vector posted:

poo poo i'd pay a grand to watch that and I'm not one for mma etc. fights

confirmed momusk asked for him

Or for non seppos mumsk

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

lol elon brought his mom to rich people prom

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

This gets rolled out ironically way too often, but true wealth legitimately is the friends you make along the way, which he hasn't.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

qirex posted:

tbf she is the only person in his life who appears to like him

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

As we've discussed in this thread many times, having an absolutely vile personality is simply a prerequisite to becoming extremely wealthy. Anyone with a normal level of human altruism and empathy would just never do the things that you need to do to become a billionaire, or if they lucked into it somehow, they would be giving all the money away.

I've made the analogy before, but it's like if you had a monkey in the zoo who ran around screeching and stealing all the bananas from the other monkeys and hoarding them in the corner in a giant pile, only eating the minimum he needed to survive and letting the rest rot, watching the other monkeys starve but still compulsively stealing every banana he saw. The zookeepers would separate it from the rest of monkey society and then probably some scientists would put electrodes in its brain to find out what the gently caress was wrong with it

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

e: idk if person is the right word when talking about a real life incarnation of cruella de vil

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Sagebrush posted:

I've made the analogy before, but it's like if you had a monkey in the zoo who ran around screeching and stealing all the bananas from the other monkeys and hoarding them in the corner in a giant pile, only eating the minimum he needed to survive and letting the rest rot, watching the other monkeys starve but still compulsively stealing every banana he saw. The zookeepers would separate it from the rest of monkey society and then probably some scientists would put electrodes in its brain to find out what the gently caress was wrong with it

im right clicking your analogy and saving it :evilbuddy:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
man i hate melon husk

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Eel-man Muck

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

qirex posted:

i bet she's who asked fereirra out for ol musky

maybe elon should set up a friend date with similarly-hated billionaire notch

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Sagebrush posted:

lol yup

kliras
Mar 27, 2021
a lot of people probably also just like musk for the fact that he made them a lot of money on tesla stocks

finally a disclosure issue he won't get in trouble with the sec for

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Sagebrush posted:

some scientists would put electrodes in its brain

/farnsworthly Good news!

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

kliras posted:

a lot of people probably also just like musk for the fact that he made them a lot of money on tesla stocks

finally a disclosure issue he won't get in trouble with the sec for

what happens when The Twitter Board gets to the non-disparagement clause of the thing

the thing melon husk is doing

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Beeftweeter posted:

what happens when The Twitter Board gets to the non-disparagement clause of the thing

the thing melon husk is doing

hint: its nothing. nothing happens

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Carthag Tuek posted:

hint: its nothing. nothing happens

if there's anything to motivate these goddamn cjs it'll be larry loving ellison,

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
*sniffs boardroom air*

mmmm

musk

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

btw he did use his moms twitter to scold grimes or whatever before. im not misremembering that right?

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
tech_journalism.png

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

I think he also used it to get around having to clear Tweets with the Tesla board

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

GWBBQ posted:

I think he also used it to get around having to clear Tweets with the Tesla board

nah iirc the sec at least said "lol no" on that one

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
please stop spreading rumors that my son asked a girl to the dance, he did not even reach out to any girls and took me instead

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Beeftweeter posted:

nah iirc the sec at least said "lol no" on that one

so he did get around it

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Carthag Tuek posted:

so he did get around it

i am sorry i tried to find the answer but my eyes glazed over with musk (i mean seriously nyt?)

i *think* a week or so ago they said "you're still a goddamn child and you will check yourself" but

man

thats a lot of musk

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

alone musk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

imagine being the richest person on earth and your mom has to defend you on twitter