Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Susan Sarandon made Bad Moms 2 a decent-tier comedy movie and I'm not ashamed to hold that opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I'm sure that lib Twitter scolds gnashing their teeth at her is really keeping Sarandon up at night. If only there were other things to be done aside from getting mad at seventysomething actresses on a bird website. Ah well, nevertheless.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Substandard posted:

I object to the portrayal of Susan Sarandon as a B-tier actress. She rules and Bull Durham and Thelma and Louise are both pretty good.

The only proof I need is that she singlehandedly stopped Hillary from being president and led to the downfall of the democratic party.

I don't think B-tier was an evaluation of her skills as an actress, but of her "general public" fame. Like The Rock is A-Tier, everyone knows who that fuckin guy is.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Trabisnikof posted:

its even better, Clyburn says we need to ignore abortion rights to focus on the Voting Rights Act lol

Wait, I thought we were supposed to ignore BBB in order to do voting rights, which we ignored for Ukraine, which we ignored for Will Smith, which we ignored for Roe.

Boy, being a Democrat must be confusing.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

is pepsi ok posted:

Wait, I thought we were supposed to ignore BBB in order to do voting rights, which we ignored for Ukraine, which we ignored for Will Smith, which we ignored for Roe.

what set of keys are being jingled next jack :dementia:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Sell your glovebox atlas somewhere else, you dribble-mouthed biscuit nibbler :dementia:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

hot witch divorcee posted:

i love people that fall for all the sjw brain poisoning poo poo but have a huge blind spot for the president being a rapist that caucused with segregationists and said if you don't vote for him you aren't black

quote:

if you don't vote for him you aren't black

classic Trump

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

is pepsi ok posted:

now it’s time to ignore roe to do voting rights, then ignore voting rights to do BBB. (which is back to just 100% SALT) easy

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

loquacius posted:

Hi succzone! I'm still trying to detox from 24/7 politics immersion in a valiant effort to combat sadbrains but this RvW poo poo is everywhere and I can't avoid it anyway so

can I please get a small sampling of twitter libs figuring out the exact pretzel configuration of brain to blame the left for this? I know they gotta be doing it

Is the line that they still blame us for Trump or what

it's just a straight stick pretzel

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

RealityWarCriminal posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/jamieson/status/1522615332166324224

Starbucks is very concerned that its employees are receiving undue union influence from union heads meeting at the white house
I can't believe Joe Biden would be so disrespectful towards Hillary's pick for labor secretary

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol very well done

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Fly Molo posted:

now it’s time to ignore roe to do voting rights, then ignore voting rights to do BBB. (which is back to just 100% SALT) easy

i guess we really did learn something from covid, it’s the cases, hospitalizations, deaths redirect

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lord of Pie posted:

it's just a straight stick pretzel

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

is that baron harkonnen

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Unlike libs I choose to side with Susan Sarandon due to her having the immense power to sway every US election

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

kind of crazy that Susan Sarandon convinced the senate democrats not to fillibuster Alito’s nomination. they had the numbers, too!

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
Smythe's right.

Atrocious Joe posted:

Congressional staffers are trying to unionize, that's what prompted this pay increase
Also lol at the idea of working for these corrupt multimillionaire ghouls for peanuts.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

tmfc posted:

matty through the years

losing my poo poo

please never stop this meme trend

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

QUEER FRASIER posted:

kind of crazy that Susan Sarandon convinced the senate democrats not to fillibuster Alito’s nomination. they had the numbers, too!

why can't anyone stop her??????

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

CLAM DOWN posted:

is that baron harkonnen

no that's matty goombah

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Toplowtech posted:

Thomas is also in favor of the death penalty which i am sure don't target a particular group in the US population.

Death Row is like 80% white. So much like Abortion is POC Genocide is a bad-faith poo poo arguement against abortion, the specific demographics of death row is a lovely argument too.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1522660584881328129

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE1Ro_wPGIU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/1522597557590839296?s=21&t=-SqykBHGGCVMAMKDvxTqxw

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

stop saying President Sarandon, its making me ache for a better future

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

uhhh

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
So Stalin, Churchill and Hitler sit down for lunch...

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Now the only segregation I'm interested in is between me and my VP, am I right folks?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

It's just a stutter

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
reminiscing sharing a hot meal with evil shitheads

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

they let Al Bhed play in the league these days… come on, man!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Nanomashoes posted:

they let Al Bhed play in the league these days… come on, man!

their technicals ar-are are uh, illegal jack! cmon, they're using servitors to get their bliztballs where they want it to go :dementia:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Now Hornpop, he was, he was a bad Ronso that ran with alotta other bad Ronso,

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

gently caress

Joe biden

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
my dad could operate a machina maw, oof :dementia:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

drat it'd be pretty hosed up if this guy became president

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lib and let die posted:

Now Hornpop, he was, he was a bad Ronso that ran with alotta other bad Ronso,

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007

Lmao this is incredible, imagine trump saying this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

"I am going to become the Joker" -- David "The Joker" Jokowski, An Extremely Joker Movie