Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Raskolnikov38 posted:

you can hear the individual cells in her vocal cords dying with every word

They really need to get a new actress

https://twitter.com/mychal3ts/status/1379268252908462080?s=20&t=k__GEvjMn45IZ6uFuqJ0Aw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

err posted:

that person called themselves a leftist?

pretty sure liz is a catholic

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

When was the last woman-committed mass shooting, assassination, or bombing in the US? Off the top of my head, all I can think of is Brenda Spencer back in the 70s, and that's only because of that Boomtown Rats song

1glitch0 posted:

Didn't Nolan get all pissy about that like blaming the theaters or something? Like when the GoT guys got pissy and blamed everyone's tvs when they delivered that episode that was just a black screen.

Nolan is a whiner who insists on filming with massive cameras that sound louder than a lawnmower when running, and then demands that the music be mixed louder than the dialogue because he has the script mostly memorized and therefore doesn't need to actually hear the actors speak while doing the editing.

And then his audiences have the audacity not watch the film under the same circumstances he did!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Toph Bei Fong posted:

When was the last woman-committed mass shooting, assassination, or bombing in the US? Off the top of my head, all I can think of is Brenda Spencer back in the 70s, and that's only because of that Boomtown Rats song
first one that comes to mind was the YouTube HQ shooting in 2018

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YouTube_headquarters_shooting

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

conveniently below the overtime requirement threshold obama tried before he left office

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

ok now apply this to exxon, tesla, lockheed, dow, etc

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Toph Bei Fong posted:

9/11.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Lib and let die posted:

life is unfair

lol

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Skyl3lazer posted:

I want someone to make the uwu dog version of a black panthers twitter account and have them respond to all of these

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Grey Fox posted:

look I've been in this dumbass thread long enough that it's poisoned my brain to think that it was likely another succ Voldermort reference

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
t
that tweet thread is loving insane, these people shouldnt be allowed to operate anything more complicated than a vcr.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Grey Fox posted:

look I've been in this dumbass thread long enough that it's poisoned my brain to think that it was likely another succ Voldermort reference

I am making signs that say "you are not the boss of voldemort" and distributing them to the people

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

i dunno he seems to be doing alright all things considered

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

voldemort did nothing wrong

leave him the gently caress alone

keep your name out of your mouth

or put it in your mouth for a change

i dunno

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

putin is a failure as russias president because he doesn't reach across the aisle or lose elections

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

speaking of progressives who get things done, these are the things hitlery klanton has done

1. benghazi

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Egg Moron posted:

putin is a failure as russias president because he doesn't reach across the aisle or lose elections

fair

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Sir Tonk posted:

ok now apply this to exxon, tesla, lockheed, dow, etc

This is a point that Dave Graeber always made. Try telling anyone in business that they have a moral obligation to pay their debts and they'll laugh in your face. They'll tell you (correctly) that the lender assumed the risk when they made the loan and oh well sorry that every bet doesn't pay off (plus also they will use every tool at their disposal to worm their way out of paying). That's just business.

It's only the working class individual borrowers that get told they are immoral lazy failures for not paying a debt.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Grey Fox posted:

first one that comes to mind was the YouTube HQ shooting in 2018

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YouTube_headquarters_shooting

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land

Matty Ygglesias account spotted

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Oh hey it's the You Did This account

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Bernie has never owned an ironed anything in his life so this is on brand

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

i could fix her

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the 2018 youtube mal-content shooting was my 9/11

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/thesaladshooter/status/1522942955031773184

drat, owned by thesaladshooter

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

is pepsi ok posted:

This is a point that Dave Graeber always made. Try telling anyone in business that they have a moral obligation to pay their debts and they'll laugh in your face. They'll tell you (correctly) that the lender assumed the risk when they made the loan and oh well sorry that every bet doesn't pay off (plus also they will use every tool at their disposal to worm their way out of paying). That's just business.

It's only the working class individual borrowers that get told they are immoral lazy failures for not paying a debt.

we need to give every citizen that takes out a loan their own personal lawyer to compete

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe

pretty loving incredible for anyone to agree that the term "revolution" is a bad thing, specifically w/r/t Haiti, the location of the only successful wide-scale slave revolt in history

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Nolan is a whiner who insists on filming with massive cameras that sound louder than a lawnmower when running, and then demands that the music be mixed louder than the dialogue because he has the script mostly memorized and therefore doesn't need to actually hear the actors speak while doing the editing.

And then his audiences have the audacity not watch the film under the same circumstances he did!

The crazy YouTube lady. Also the husband and wife shooters in Cali around the same time

As to school shootings , Laurie Dan in one of the wealthiest communities in the Midwest in the mid 80s

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Cloks posted:

i could fix her

whats to fix?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

this means war

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

At least he got elected lmao

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

TenementFunster posted:

hi willa!

will trustworthy pharmacies still ship illegal drugs to the shithole states? surely they're gonna make that illegal, too?

ask any trans person who can't afford medical care/prescription drugs in this country. The abortion pill changed everything, imo, and not in the least bc it's going to be impossible to outlaw, as hard as they may try.

Substandard posted:

They'll just make it murder to order through the mail and most people can't easily get out of the country.

they can make it murder but it's still going to proliferate alongside medical tourism, which they also won't be able to outlaw for logistical reasons.

I get that the laws are bad & retro but there's always been a tendency for the pro-choice side to match the hyperbole of forced-birthers, and I think that's a mistake & amping up needless anxiety. Call it Handmaid's Tale Syndrome.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Egg Moron posted:

voldemort did nothing wrong

leave him the gently caress alone

keep your name out of your mouth

or put it in your mouth for a change

i dunno
handing out "Boss of Vagina" t-shirts to all my friends and coworkers

meanwhile, in the 1960's:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
bad dems seem awfully redundant

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Periodt!

*sassy black woman gif*

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

spacemang_spliff posted:

malcom in the middle of being aborted

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Grey Fox posted:

handing out "Boss of Vagina" t-shirts to all my friends and coworkers

meanwhile, in the 1960's:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

personally you should be beating the poo poo out of nasty evil old white male rapists with a oar instead, crack it over their head as a coup de grace as they squirm and squeal, frantically trying to pretend its all a dream as they tried to impose their nightmare on you and kill you first

but the cute signs should generate a few likes from your mutuals and a pat on the back and all the rictis grins that can bear to push their way out of this delusion into another as you accomplished nothing but your feelings validated, not bad.