Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

some pages of the ultimate alternate reality were released

Alongside the next page of the main series

This page was actually drawn by Ben Saint who did the TGT Lecture back then (as well as a podcast episode with Lazerbot, Cybershell and coolbob)!

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Apr 19, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

We've seen Hell, but will we see Hitler on his dick throne?

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

super sweet best pal posted:

We've seen Hell, but will we see Hitler on his dick throne?

It hasn't crossed my mind but now I want to see this as well. Praying

New Bugs & Daffys Story pages

Interestingly enough, the older gentleman with the strange eyebrows was first shown all the way back in Underbite Troll's spin-off as one of the competing teams. His partner (Machick) has shown up a couple of times already (attending the Justen Bever concert way back in Chapter 2 and getting burned to death by Elmer in Chapter 24) but as far as I'm aware this is his first appearance besides his brief cameo here:

Georgia Peach posted:

The adventures of Underbite Troll continue.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Goonlagoon is the best thing to come out of this in a while

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

That corkscrew thought bubble is the perfect blend of classic Looney Tunes and TGT.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
It legit took me a minute to get why he was imagining Daffy holding a corkscrew :stonklol:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

He’s opening a bottle of wine geez

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Data Graham posted:

He’s opening a bottle of wine geez

Cork Forckling

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Next up for the main series :stare:

edit: new ultimate alternate reality page as well. it is trully great that pieces of gold like this were born into this world with a meaning

double edit: next main series page

Very brave of Tom but I pray they all make it out alright :suspense:

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 01:12 on May 1, 2022

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

my story is a bit different from the normal stories

Fun fact: The guy who made the "What if Tails Didn't Get Trolled" fancomic helped with the newest page, doing some of the backgrounds. He'll be making his own page later down the line

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

coolbob posted:

Fun fact: The guy who made the "What if Tails Didn't Get Trolled" fancomic helped with the newest page, doing some of the backgrounds. He'll be making his own page later down the line

Didn’t he get permabanned from here lol

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
do she suck dick

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

Ballz posted:

Didn’t he get permabanned from here lol

yeah lol

LRADIKAL
Jun 10, 2001

Fun Shoe
The Nazi? What does he think about the current war?

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

The "Nazi" is the voice actor for the TGT Audiobook who never even posted here. Whereas the WITDGT guy, Jingai Jigokumoto, is very left wing according to his Twitter account which I'm following. Apparently he got banned for "abusing the flag system"

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

coolbob posted:

The "Nazi" is the voice actor for the TGT Audiobook who never even posted here. Whereas the WITDGT guy, Jingai Jigokumoto, is very left wing according to his Twitter account which I'm following. Apparently he got banned for "abusing the flag system"

Which kind of flag abuse? Spamming dumb garbage or :aatrek:?

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

super sweet best pal posted:

Which kind of flag abuse? Spamming dumb garbage or :aatrek:?

no idea

https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=196130

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Page 50! It's been said that this chapter is going to be 61 pages long incidentally, I'm not sure if that's going to be the true final number of not though.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

SoggyWrist posted:

It's been said that this chapter is going to be 61 pages long incidentally, I'm not sure if that's going to be the true final number of not though.

It is, the scripts are already written and everything. I don't know what's gonna happen though

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

coolbob posted:

It is, the scripts are already written and everything. I don't know what's gonna happen though

You should add 8 more pages

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

You should add 8 more pages

lol that would've been better

Oh yeah, speaking of writing, Embergram left TGT so now it's being written by Lazerbot by himself with help from his other brother Shimshomo

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

The behind the scenes changes that keep happening with the TGT creative team should get a documentary. It's like how members of Fleetwood Mac are always leaving and returning.

Trolling only happens when it's raining...

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

yeah maybe but it involves some personal details lazerbot doesn't want to be public

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

The TGT equivalent of The Disaster Artist is gonna be lit.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Starring Jared Leto as Lazerbot

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Next up

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Looks like someone's about to get their life shorten

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I don't know if Silver's buttocks are on-model

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

davidspackage posted:

Looks like someone's about to get their life shorten

Tom lost his powers when Sylvester died so he's "free" to emote, technically. His life has been shortened in the past already on the day they got their powers since he couldn't contain his emotions back then, though

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Oh, I remember. I just love that slightly garbled phrase so much, I think of it kind of like a bad action movie phrase. "They messed with the wrong tomcat....now it is they... who will have their life shorten..."

This summer...

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

davidspackage posted:

Oh, I remember. I just love that slightly garbled phrase so much, I think of it kind of like a bad action movie phrase. "They messed with the wrong tomcat....now it is they... who will have their life shorten..."

This summer...

https://youtu.be/J7kGyjBrjUs

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH
popped into the thread for the first time since 2018 yesterday & just caught up. im stunned this comic is not only still going but is actually hitting a creative peak lmao

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

i'm amazed at the incredible restraint in cutting away from tom and petunia pig

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Oh my god :lol:

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

VERY COOL MAN posted:

popped into the thread for the first time since 2018 yesterday & just caught up. im stunned this comic is not only still going but is actually hitting a creative peak lmao

VERY COOL MAN posted:

Your suspicions are correct. I came up with that one [Hitler dick throne burn] and told it to lazerbot when he asked for insult ideas on his dA journal. :shobon:

I Kneel

coolbob fucked around with this message at 19:43 on May 10, 2022

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Fawf posted:

i'm amazed at the incredible restraint in cutting away from tom and petunia pig

I'm going to be perfectly honest I'm also surprised that we were spared the details

anyways next page

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

pori is some kind of double agent with his own agenda separate from the trollls yeah? can't keep track of this poo poo anymore

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

pori is some kind of double agent with his own agenda separate from the trollls yeah? can't keep track of this poo poo anymore

Yeah, he’s in the Defenders. I’m a little lost on how we got here though with evil face Pori. I’ll have to backtrack a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH

arise, coolbob prime