Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
This is the best pork tenderloin recipe I've ever eaten:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8i1xYKevuQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
Chef John has never steered me wrong in life.

I used his stuffed peppers recipe last week and my first attempt was already better than my mom used to make. And that was with lovely store bought sauce because I didn't want to waste the last of my homemade stuff.

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?

Renegret posted:

Chef John has never steered me wrong in life.

I used his stuffed peppers recipe last week and my first attempt was already better than my mom used to make. And that was with lovely store bought sauce because I didn't want to waste the last of my homemade stuff.

We watch all his videos, he's awesome.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Comfortador posted:

We watch all his videos, he's awesome.

I like his videos. His rollercoaster inflection on words does irk me a little.

BeastOfExmoor
Aug 19, 2003

I will be gone, but not forever.

Paul MaudDib posted:

What’s your recipe for the burrito filling? Or just throw in some taco seasoning and cook it in a pan?

For the meat, I'm just throwing some fajita seasoning on the cut up pork and browning it. The rest of the filling is black beans, rice, salsa, hot sauce, and a bit of pepperjack cheese. I'm still playing around with the recipe to maximize flavor, but the salsa and hot sauce types seem to be the most crucial elements. I also swap out the pork for chicken with good results. It's not the most flavorful thing in the world, but its super easy to make a weeks worth and have something I can make quickly for lunch every day that manages to be filling while also having a nice mix of protein and carbs.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Coredump posted:

I like his videos. His rollercoaster inflection on words does irk me a little.

It did for me at first but he's really toned it down in newer videos.

Plus it's kind of his schtick. It's grown on me after a bit.

I'm gonna make his swedish meatballs recipe next week.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Renegret posted:

For me the juice of knowledge is worth the squeeze of California Valley man inflection.

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Coredump posted:

For me the juice of knowledge is worth the squeeze of California Valley man inflection.

Lol

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

FilthyImp posted:

If you cut that coarsely into chunks, add enough water to just cover, add some spices and boil for like 4 hours you get delicious crispy pork Spanish style.

what the gently caress

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010

jisforjosh posted:

I still haven't seen it at my church

They already switched back to the pound cake at mine.

The Costco takes, and the Costco gives away.

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?

Coredump posted:

Which is odd because he's from New York.

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran

Renegret posted:

His voice pitching up and down was something I never noticed until my wife pointed it out to me.

I always love dad joke style "make it how you like because after all, you are the master chief of your stir fry beef" comments.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Got a vacuum and some paper towels today. Didnt get a hot dog cause plan was to go to nearby bar that has the best fried pickles ever but when we got there they were still serving brunch even though it was after 1 so we couldnt order them :negative:

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

SirPablo posted:

Google maps tells me the least popular time is Monday-Wednesday the hour before closing. That's my target. gently caress people.

That's when I always try go too, thanks Google. I love the Church but gently caress going there on a weekend.

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

KakerMix posted:

I've never eaten at the food court and I most certainly never will.

Sorry everyone.

That's grounds for excommunication.

PBUC

Sloppy
Apr 25, 2003

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

You guys were right, the Kirkland cauliflower crust pizza owns. Anyone tried the Miltons veggie version?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

The food court has been under construction for the last 2 weeks at my store. Fenced off, all the equipment pulled out, and completely gutted. I hope this is because they are preparing to bring back deli mustard and the onion machine.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Probably redoing the floors.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Sloppy posted:

You guys were right, the Kirkland cauliflower crust pizza owns. Anyone tried the Miltons veggie version?

Very good, very similar

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

poor kitty someone has to adopt it now. its part of the combo!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.costco.com.au/Clothing-Luggage-Handbags/Womens-Clothing/Sweaters-Cardigans/Kirkland-Signature-Unisex-Fleece-Crewneck/p/7771022

If you are in Australia and get can't to a costco you can now get the Kirkland Signature sweater online.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

Wendigee posted:

poor kitty someone has to adopt it now. its part of the combo!

Only if it comes with a refill!

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

For sale: Costco dog (never refilled)

BeastOfExmoor
Aug 19, 2003

I will be gone, but not forever.

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

My Costco has pork tenderloin for $2.99/lb. That poo poo sells for $6/lb elsewhere and when cooked to pink comes out as good as a god drat steak.

Also worth mentioning: the made in house ravioli lasagna and mac & cheese, the scalloped potatoes in the refrigerated deli area, the frozen broccoli and normandy mix (duh), the fuckin pound and a half container of Chicken Better than Bouillon for $5 (toss a teaspoon in with your veg!), 24 packs of beer from Stone and from Lagunitas, the World's Best Fish Sticks (goes great with mac & cheese), and pretty much the entire toiletry/pharmacy area.

Also those salted chocolate caramel things but they taste too good so I don't buy them.

BeastOfExmoor posted:

I cut it into chops and sous vide and sear it in ghee. It really is almost as good as steak, for $10/lb less. Sometimes they even do $5 off the package so its even cheaper. Lately I've been cutting it up into smaller pieces and using it in burrito filling as well.

Just following up on this, because I went to Costco yesterday I realized I'd been talking about regular pork loin not tenderloin. Pork loin is even cheaper at $2.29/lb. I'm sure most of what I said would work with tenderloin, but just wanted to correct myself.

jimmy mnemonic
Jan 9, 2007

Fun Shoe

Sloppy posted:

I've tried it. It's good but IMO Kirkland is better.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I bought the Hello Kitty Noodles.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lol check out this weeb

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no
But the weebs shall inherit the membership; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of savings.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Let he who is without weeb cast the first waifu.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Is the Kirkland cauliflower crust pizza a salt bomb? I’m guessing the answer is yes but I might as well ask

No Pants
Dec 10, 2000

Pretty much. A single pizza has 3.6 grams of sodium.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

david_a posted:

Is the Kirkland cauliflower crust pizza a salt bomb? I’m guessing the answer is yes but I might as well ask

Pizza in generals a salt bomb between the cheese, crust, sauce, and whatever cured meat you throw on there.

ixo
Sep 8, 2004

m'bloaty

Fun Shoe
I'm here tooo steal your dads and your chicken bakes

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

bird with big dick posted:

Lol check out this weeb

He has a real organized chest freezer though and a big anime tittle girlfriend pillow so who are we to judge.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I've never met one I didn't like.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Virigoth posted:

He has a real organized chest freezer though and a big anime tittle girlfriend pillow so who are we to judge.

I found some popsicles from last year at the bottom of the freezer, they're still good.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

ixo posted:

I wear the sweatshirt all the time :hfive: it's good poo poo

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

ixo posted:

The only way I'm getting in a branded Kirkland tee is if it comes in a pack of disposable clothes like Idiocracy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
Our cat has been PBUCing hard over the pendleton fleece, he even keeps his sleepy toys there, a sign of trust and affection for the fine worksmanship and quality.