Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
JEFF VS BOB 0 0%
BCC VS AFO 3 2.86%
WARDLOW VS W MORRISSEY 3 2.86%
JERICHO VS SANTANA 2 1.90%
LUCHA ANGEL VS REY FENIX 93 88.57%
DEONNA VS MERCEDES 4 3.81%
Total: 105 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
He was literally just on Rampage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Feels like Wingman is kinda dispersing. I feel like Nemeth wants to get out of the Dark Zone and maybe into the midcard as a gatekeeper or something and see if he can catch on to something

Nobody is leaving, but things shift. I kinda like that about AEW

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Rarity posted:

He was literally just on Rampage

Hence the 2 question marks of shock.

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
Nemeth rules and I hope he stays around forever

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

JD Drake is dead. He was killed by HOOK. Watch the product

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
Uno is responsible for the AEW Games streams, so he has plenty to do. Perhaps Stu being gone will free up a spot so Colt can have some matches again.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

post your trade lists

ogogo
beepie
colt cabana
griff garrison
jake hager
comoroto
preston vance
sonny kiss
serpentico
luther
leva bates
leyla hirsch

for

claudio
gargano
athena
dakota kai
nixon newell
candice larae

Hefty Leftist fucked around with this message at 10:56 on May 8, 2022

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

smarxist posted:

Feels like Wingman is kinda dispersing. I feel like Nemeth wants to get out of the Dark Zone and maybe into the midcard as a gatekeeper or something and see if he can catch on to something

Nobody is leaving, but things shift. I kinda like that about AEW

I feel like Nemeth would be a good fit as the third guy in the Wingmen, should they ever be considered for a trios title run.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Everyone wants to get out of the dark zone. I'm unsure what Ryan Nemeth is doing in particular. Dying his hair blue and filming BTE bits?
JD Drake has worked as part of the Workhorsemen, even getting on Dynamite. And I say good for him, I always thought he was a great worker.
Is there any Cezar news I've not heard of? I know he's not been booked lately, but has anyone said anything about it?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Hefty Leftist posted:

post your trade lists

luther

wtf

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

flatluigi posted:

the men's bracket i think depends a lot harder on who the joker is

KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNIIIIICHIIWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbPXBzWxsc8

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Hefty Leftist posted:

post your trade lists

ogogo
beepie
colt cabana
griff garrison
jake hager
comoroto
preston vance
sonny kiss
serpentico
luther
leva bates
leyla hirsch

for

claudio
gargano
athena
dakota kai
nixon newell
candice larae

Gargano is not worth trading anyone

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
New episode of Hey! (EW) with Orange Cassidy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TMTsVwtOkU

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Have they announced what the winners of the Owen get as a reward?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

They win the Owen.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Hefty Leftist posted:

comoroto
preston vance
sonny kiss
serpentico
luther
I will not tolerate this Dark disrespect.
And I mean this with all sincerity, Serpentico should have a job for life. There is nobody on the roster as consistently entertaining. He is better at losing than anyone else is at winning.

Also, if (probably more of an inevitable 'when') Johnny Gargano is signed, one of the other NXT/205 crew needs to go. Cole, Nese, Bobby, Kyle, hell we can shove Kaz in there as well; I really feel AEW is already at its limits for interchangeable small-to-medium default CAWs whose only character traits are either "smug" or "smug and greasy". That period of endless Gargano vs Ciampa while UE held everyone else down was the absolute death of NXT for me, and what drove me away from wrestling entirely for nearly three years. Wrestling is at its best when it's a variety show, and Gargano wouldn't add anything AEW doesn't already have a lot of.

If he had to be added to Tony's payroll then Gargano can go to ROH. reDRagon and Nese, too. Maybe they cross back over once or twice a year, to keep some kinda continuity between the brands.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

mooseinfants posted:

Have they announced what the winners of the Owen get as a reward?

The two winners fight to become the new Owen.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

they receive what's owen to them

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

JD Drake is dead. He was killed by HOOK. Watch the product

Hook countering the chest slap with a headbutt was inspired.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

pressedbunny posted:

I will not tolerate this Dark disrespect.
And I mean this with all sincerity, Serpentico should have a job for life. There is nobody on the roster as consistently entertaining. He is better at losing than anyone else is at winning.

Yeah Serpentico is one of my legit faves and I'm always happy to see him. Definitely holds my attention better than many of the upper card wrestlers.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Not everyone watches YouTube

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

1glitch0 posted:

Is JD Drake gone??

Drake is billed as 1/2 of the workhorsemen rather than a member of the wingmen.

Not sure about Cezar, they’ve been teaming him with a non-wingman on Dark but I’m not sure how he’s announced/what his chryon says.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Dark Order chat and Anna's tweet made me think - when was the last time she was on TV doing her own thing? The street fight?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Dango Bango posted:

Dark Order chat and Anna's tweet made me think - when was the last time she was on TV doing her own thing? The street fight?

sounds right

that street fight owned, but i feel like Anna needed recovery time and some more development time so they pumped the brakes after having her choke out Brandi

she's still an amazing young prospect but her ring work hasn't really popped much lately

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Absolutely incredible :allears:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
also face Anna lost that cool dynamic she had with Tay that they had just started pushing a bit when she got injured

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Yeah I think Tay shifting to heel left Anna kinda adrift

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

we all forgot that tbs title match main evening a live rampage

this worries me

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Tay can start hanging around Anna matches, saying that Anna should start obnoxiously making out w/ Jungle Boy.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Hefty Leftist posted:

post your trade lists

ogogo
griff garrison
comoroto
preston vance
sonny kiss
serpentico
luther
leva bates
leyla hirsch

wtf

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
still can’t believe how hosed up that list is lol

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I'm just so sick and tired of all this TV time going to... Leva Bates?

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Rarity posted:

Yeah I think Tay shifting to heel left Anna kinda adrift
It isn't helping that Dark Order aren't doing anything at the moment except shedding members.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Vertical Lime posted:

we all forgot that tbs title match main evening a live rampage

this worries me

I realized this after the first response mentioning her potential. She was great in that! I'm honestly kinda surprised she wasn't even in an Owen qualifier. Stat too for that matter.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I would trade one of the Young Bucks for Elias but only for like 6 months. But during that time Elias has to become a young buck

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I'll back Hefty up on two names; Ogogo's a bellend and can gently caress off, and honestly, what's Griff ever going to do? He's already an irrelevant hanger-on in the subplot of a mid-card rivalry between two other teams. He probably wouldn't even be on Dark if Julia had turned by now. He's a totally adequate wrestler, but he has absolutely no personality or reason to be favoured over any number of the unsigned Dark regulars. He has big Power Plant energy, takes me right back to Chuck Palumbo circa 2000.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Is Leva still with AEW since she mainly served as Brandis assistant?

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

Dango Bango posted:

I realized this after the first response mentioning her potential. She was great in that! I'm honestly kinda surprised she wasn't even in an Owen qualifier. Stat too for that matter.

I'm hoping that they're planning on pushing Stat vs Jade. That could be a fun match with two strong women doing cool power moves at each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Anna 'I choked out Brandi so hard she went to Connecticut' Jay is a storyline I would have enjoyed.