Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Looks like their strips haven't caught up to the Leak yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.
Does he think Hans Gruber was the ceo of the Nakatomi corporation?

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Billy Gnosis posted:

Does he think Hans Gruber was the ceo of the Nakatomi corporation?

Look, he thought up John Musklane and Cryhard. You can't expect him not to use them.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.
Does... does he think tweets come from Twitter the corp? And not like, other people?

There are people behind those things being said, they don't just arrive from the ether.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

SporkChan posted:

Does... does he think tweets come from Twitter the corp? And not like, other people?

There are people behind those things being said, they don't just arrive from the ether.

Dude's feed is 99% right wingers complaining about things libs post so he's very knowledgeable about how Twitter is completely overrun by woke communists

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

How is he still able to feed himself?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Observer:

"Local elections: the wheels come off the Boris bus – Partygate and the cost of living crisis have cost the prime minister dear"

Sunday Telegraph

Matt:

Sunday Times:

We can cope with rising inflation, insists Boris Johnson

Mail on Sunday:

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

So anyway, abortion rights are human rights. Just wanna make my stance on that clear, unlike Sinfest.

Of the many many things that need to be explained about Ishidia's increasingly unhinged thought process, here is the one I will ask about this week.
How is youtube connected to the illumnati?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
I gotta admit that little bird is drawn really cutely. Look how much he enjoys spewing hate speech. He just loves undermining democracy. :kimchi: You go little buddy, profit from exacerbating racism!

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 19:30 on May 8, 2022

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Dang that hunting rifle just straight up turns into a shotgun when fired huh

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

PowerBeard posted:

Looks like their strips haven't caught up to the Leak yet
He doesn’t have a massive lead-in like Tinsley or whatever, because the week Musk did his final push to buy Twitter Ishida shifted gears so hard the stick broke.

He has covered abortion like once in his comic. Dude is clearly anti-choice and knew it’d hurt his feminist cred so he may never bring it up. If he does I guess it will be the final nail in his 2nd Wave phase as he spends the rest of the year explaining why having no bodily autonomy is empowering, actually.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

What freedoms are you talking about here exactly? Are you talking about Roe vs. Wade being potentially overturned? Because that's a pretty big freedom about to to get denied right there.

Right, yes, the bird is free. You can say whatever you want. You gonna say anything about the whole Roe vs. Wade thing? It's a huge news story, ya wanna take a moment to acknowledge it at all?

Nope, guess not. Just gonna keep beating the same dead horses while Louisiana actively tries to get abortion classified as a homicide: https://www.reuters.com/world/us/louisiana-legislators-advance-bill-classifying-abortion-homicide-2022-05-05/

Oh gently caress off. Trans women should be allowed to do what they want with their bodies, cis women should be allowed to do what they want with their bodies, if you disagree with either of these statements you're a piece of poo poo.

So anyway, abortion rights are human rights. Just wanna make my stance on that clear, unlike Sinfest.

omg why are you so obsessed with abortion when the real threat to women's rights and freedoms rolls on completely unopposed: trans women are going to the bathroom all over America!

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Pants Donkey posted:

If he does I guess it will be the final nail in his 2nd Wave phase as he spends the rest of the year explaining why having no bodily autonomy is empowering, actually.

A sneak peek at next weeks sinfest

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I dont know posted:

I love this comic because at every line I just think "why? that's arbitrary" and they don't care to address that whatsoever because it is arbitrary, yes

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Ishida out and out listing "election fraud" alongside two things he already believes in (transphobia, antivaxx conspiracies) means he's now giving full throated support to not just Jan 6, which he's portrayed repeatedly as "plucky underdogs", but to the whole stolen election conspiracy in general.
"Trump WON!!!" screams the woman defender, ignoring Roe vs Wade's overturning.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://twitter.com/happyroadkill/status/1523401558586957824?s=20&t=eoI-eaLovzTCZUO_9VdcdQ

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Brawnfire posted:

I love this comic because at every line I just think "why? that's arbitrary" and they don't care to address that whatsoever because it is arbitrary, yes
Or how they equals if he has the final say on everything.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Somfin posted:

Dang that hunting rifle just straight up turns into a shotgun when fired huh

It was a shotgun from the start based on the shell ejected, I guess the woke illuminati uses...explosive slugs? Or the sobbing woke libs shrug off buckshot like so much rain?

cant cook creole bream posted:

I gotta admit that little bird is drawn really cutely. Look how much he enjoys spewing hate speech. He just loves undermining democracy. :kimchi: You go little buddy, profit from exacerbating racism!

Is any of that stuff it's saying actually banned or is it just a stand-in for what they REALLY want to say without repercussion or people dogpiling them for being a huge piece of poo poo?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Epic High Five posted:

It was a shotgun from the start based on the shell ejected, I guess the woke illuminati uses...explosive slugs? Or the sobbing woke libs shrug off buckshot like so much rain?
It's both a semi-auto sport shotgun

and a scoped tube fed hunting rifle

within the space of a second.

Probably because the big government illuminati agents don't know about the shoulder thing that goes up. Or Ishida doesn't bother checking his own work.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Just checking, is it ok to make fun of gun pedants if they're coming from the left?

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
I like the part where Sunday's Sinfest seems to make light of shooting dissenting voices in the face.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Pants Donkey posted:

Or how they equals if he has the final say on everything.

We have equal say! But not equal do.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Guavanaut posted:

It's both a semi-auto sport shotgun

and a scoped tube fed hunting rifle

within the space of a second.

Probably because the big government illuminati agents don't know about the shoulder thing that goes up. Or Ishida doesn't bother checking his own work.

You can swap out a smoothbore barrel with a rifled one and use slugs designed for them on a shotgun and most have mounts for scopes. I mean like you say this is leagues beyond the effort Ishida actually put into making this all coherent

It's a setup I personally have on my mav but I've got my doubts as to whether or not it's super effective against the concept of free speech, which to be fair I've not actually ever tried

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

DalaranJ posted:

Of the many many things that need to be explained about Ishidia's increasingly unhinged thought process, here is the one I will ask about this week.
How is youtube connected to the illumnati?

Youtube sometimes removes content for being too openly fascist.

It is also the single most aggressive promoter of anyone who can go four hours without screaming too many slurs but for some reason that never gets acknowledged.

Brawnfire posted:

My favorite will forever be "we're perfect equals, except he gets the final say on all matters." Not that the sentiment itself is that uncommon, but it has that kind of unironic "no further questions" energy that can only come from the author not being able to conceive of the notion that anyone might think that's a contradiction or at least requires further elaboration.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Rowe:

At Morrison's window is Barnaby Joyce representing the Nationals and their pro-coal anti-climate stance.

Lethbridge:

Broelman:

The teal independents are a group of women running against Liberal candidates on a platform of doing more on climate change and government corruption. By the amount of energy the Liberals and conservative slanted papers are spending on them they have a real fear a teal surge will win seats.

Warren Brown:

Leak, Son of Leak:

I think this is Allegra Spender, independent candidate running for Wentworth which is Malcolm Turnbull's old seat.

Knight;

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Youtube sometimes removes content for being too openly fascist.

It is also the single most aggressive promoter of anyone who can go four hours without screaming too many slurs but for some reason that never gets acknowledged.

My favorite will forever be "we're perfect equals, except he gets the final say on all matters." Not that the sentiment itself is that uncommon, but it has that kind of unironic "no further questions" energy that can only come from the author not being able to conceive of the notion that anyone might think that's a contradiction or at least requires further elaboration.

Is that comic not a joke? I thought the second panel was acknowledging the absurdity of the first one.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is

I AM GRANDO posted:

Is that comic not a joke? I thought the second panel was acknowledging the absurdity of the first one.

evangelicals are just like that

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Vib Rib posted:

Ishida out and out listing "election fraud" alongside two things he already believes in (transphobia, antivaxx conspiracies) means he's now giving full throated support to not just Jan 6, which he's portrayed repeatedly as "plucky underdogs", but to the whole stolen election conspiracy in general.
"Trump WON!!!" screams the woman defender, ignoring Roe vs Wade's overturning.

The sexist frat bro curled up into the obnoxious male feminist cocoon, the cocoon began to shake violently with TERF and SWERF tendencies, and out comes a full blown MAGA Qanon nut.

What a journey.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Skios posted:

I like the part where Sunday's Sinfest seems to make light of shooting dissenting voices in the face.

I think Ishida is more interested in patting himself on the back for what he thinks is a hilarious Looney Tunes reference.
See: Pretty much every cartoon involving Elmer Fudd/Yosemite Sam/Sylvester/Daffy Duck getting shot point-blank in the face, usually while trying to kill Bugs or Tweety Bird.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
So weird that noted feminist champion Tatsuya Ishida has nothing to say about the single most important women's right ruling of our time. SO WEIRD!

E: Nothing on his twitter either. SO WEIRD!

drunkencarp
Feb 14, 2012
D

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames

Mr. Squishy posted:

Just checking, is it ok to make fun of gun pedants if they're coming from the left?

not on this website, no

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

I dont know posted:

"We're equal." "He gets final say."

:thunk:

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Clay Bennett

Steve Breen

Matt Davies

Al Goodwyn

Clay Jones

Tom Stiglich

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Kit Walker posted:

Famously hook-nosed Joe Biden
Yeah, I know I said "he looks like that irl" about Jim Kenney but there's really no denying it here.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Kellies Nomination: Overall Worst

I mean, I know for a fact that there are and will be much more vile candidates, but I feel like this one still deserves a mention for the sheer gently caress You :smuggo: of that quote.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Mr. Squishy posted:

moonmazed posted:

not on this website, no

The ability to notice that an object in a sequential comic completely transforms between panels is not an indicator of an ideological faction

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Did Highlights magazine tell you that? Because they're the trickiest propaganda of all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!