Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

If you don't gently caress up the disinfection of everything it's super easy and fun.

:hfive: GT's is what I grew too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
we'd

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Speaking of science. I'm a fancy lad and a paperclip simply won't do. I made myself a little bowl poker thing out of some thin gauge brass, beads, and a very small printed cat skull in resin.

The background you can see my mouthpiece and bowl cover because I like to have my glass out on the porch at night. 3d printers and weed. Amazing. I also printed a debowler ashtray and a little flower tray as well.

Droogie fucked around with this message at 01:57 on May 6, 2022

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
My favourite poker is a bit of electronics heat shrink tubing from my workbench.

Chilled in my garden all afternoon with my friend building a giant geodesic dome (to smoke (weed) in).

Thread I have to tell you - I was high (on weed)

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Just finished a rough 11hr day at work. Can't wait to get high and just fade away

Except I can't since I'm on call till Friday at midnight. Also, I really hope no other calls come in, cause I'm dead loving tired and I don't want to drive an hr out to a 711 to replace a cash drawer at 2am right now.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm smokin a lot of dope lately

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Hell Yeah posted:

Username fits

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Hell Yeah posted:

Hell, same

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

These days it isn't worth taking on reality without a little help from :420:

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
after a bowl and an episode of mst3k I have decided my new weed name is miles o'kief

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Sedgr posted:

These days it isn't worth taking on reality without a little help from :420:

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Got lit up for the first time in a week and the first I've done is drop a log.

Weed shits are the best, your body is never more relaxed.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Vlaphor posted:

Got lit up for the first time in a week and the first I've done is drop a log.

Weed shits are the best, your body is never more relaxed.

I just push and push and push in one long sustained action until I feel like there is an organ missing from my insides. It's truly the best poo poo you can take.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
For whatever reason my body has decided that half the time when I poo poo, my eyes are gonna tear up.

Dump so good that I cry.

Either that or I should probably go back to my gastro...

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Protocol7 posted:

For whatever reason my body has decided that half the time when I poo poo, my eyes are gonna tear up.

Dump so good that I cry.

Either that or I should probably go back to my gastro...

I have heard of poops causing orgasms, but never crying before.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

The country I live in passed a medical marijuana law a few months ago and the president was like "We'll totally get this implemented before May" but surprise surprise they DID NOT get it done. I don't even know if I'd qualify for it but I'd like to see the regulations so I know. I haven't smoked weed in like 5 years because I was tired of buying from dealers. I hope this new law winds up more as a "anything a doctor says can help you" kind of thing and not a restrictive "cancer and other wasting diseases only" kind of thing.

Anyways I assume that eventually they'll get this done so I'm looking for recommendations for a dry herb vaporizer that's good for small doses. Is the DaVinci Miqro good?

Hellblazer187 fucked around with this message at 20:25 on May 8, 2022

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Hellblazer187 posted:

The country I live in passed a medical marijuana law a few months ago and the president was like "We'll totally get this implemented before May" but surprise surprise they DID NOT get it done. I don't even know if I'd qualify for it but I'd like to see the regulations so I know. I haven't smoked weed in like 5 years because I was tired of buying from dealers. I hope this new law winds up more as a "anything a doctor says can help you" kind of thing and not a restrictive "cancer and other wasting diseases only" kind of thing.

Anyways I assume that eventually they'll get this done so I'm looking for recommendations for a dry herb vaporizer that's good for small doses. Is the DaVinci Miqro good?

I've heard decent stuff about DaVinci products but don't have experience. I'm really happy with my Fury Edge, especially when using the dosing capsules. I think the capsules are about .7g of flower per capsule and you can easily get 2-3 sessions out of one capsule if you're not a very regular daily smoker like me. Other recommendation that the weed dudes will give you in DynaVap, and I do gotta say their $60 starter bundle is one of the cheapest, best ways to get into flower vaping.

I would steer clear of the Pax2/3, as the oven is huge and there are just better vaporizers for the same price or cheaper now.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Is the pax 3 good as a dab-only tool? I have a dynavap for flower and enough dispensary rewards to get a free pax 3.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
No, pretty much all flower vapes are mediocre to terrible dab devices.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Fellow goon PITTSBURGH GLUE FORTUNE says the Dynacoil thing for the DynaVap is good but I'm with KingShiro, you can get a Yocan Evolve Plus or something for sub $50 and those are lightyears better.

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Is the pax 3 good as a dab-only tool? I have a dynavap for flower and enough dispensary rewards to get a free pax 3.

The pax itself hasn’t aged well, but the pax concentrate cup was worthless from the start.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Sick, I'll get $200 of free weed instead and buy a yocan evolve for concentrates.

E:the dynacoil is cool, but I don't want to clean my dynavap everytime I switch materials.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

bagmonkey posted:

Fellow goon PITTSBURGH GLUE FORTUNE says the Dynacoil thing for the DynaVap is good but I'm with KingShiro, you can get a Yocan Evolve Plus or something for sub $50 and those are lightyears better.

have an evolve plus, can confirm

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

I'm really happy with my Fury Edge, especially when using the dosing capsules. I think the capsules are about .7g of flower per capsule and you can easily get 2-3 sessions out of one capsule if you're not a very regular daily smoker like me.

Thanks, that looks pretty good. I just want a dry herb vape where I can take one or two hits and be good. My wife doesn't do weed and I have no IRL friends locally so I don't really wanna get turbo baked myself. Plus with weed I get this like, anxiety curve. A hit or two calms me down. More than that revs me up. So I just wanna take a small little tiny baby vapor hit and sit in a chair.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Anyone use their iSpire wand for the intended purpose of vaping concentrates? It's gets recommended so often as a dynavap inductor I rarely see anyone actually suggest it for anything else.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Sedgr posted:

Anyone use their iSpire wand for the intended purpose of vaping concentrates? It's gets recommended so often as a dynavap inductor I rarely see anyone actually suggest it for anything else.

I do actually! 90% of the use is the dynavap, but I have been using the bangers with it and it works pretty well. I have both cold started and hot started it (put concentrate into cold cup and turn on heat, or let it come to temp then drop in concentrate at full temp) and both do the trick lol

Very very delicate though. I've busted... two bangers (.0001mm thick quartz, those) and two cups now just dropping them onto a desk / onto something metal that was on my desk

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Hellblazer187 posted:

Thanks, that looks pretty good. I just want a dry herb vape where I can take one or two hits and be good. My wife doesn't do weed and I have no IRL friends locally so I don't really wanna get turbo baked myself. Plus with weed I get this like, anxiety curve. A hit or two calms me down. More than that revs me up. So I just wanna take a small little tiny baby vapor hit and sit in a chair.

I looooove the Fury Edge capsules because it makes cleaning stuff up SO MUCH EASIER. I think you'll love it, especially considering you'll pay like half of what I paid for a Pax2 when it first came out a decade ago. I just very strongly recommend the dosing capsules and picking up some extra mouthpiece filters.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

bagmonkey posted:

I looooove the Fury Edge capsules because it makes cleaning stuff up SO MUCH EASIER. I think you'll love it, especially considering you'll pay like half of what I paid for a Pax2 when it first came out a decade ago. I just very strongly recommend the dosing capsules and picking up some extra mouthpiece filters.

If we are talking porta-vapes: big fan of my Arizer Solo, it's really efficient and super easy to clean too. All I gotta do when done is turn it upside down, pop the bowl/stem thing out, and lightly tap it!

Like for walks in the woods, all I need are that and a grinder fulla weed

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Fury edge is real good for it's price and form factor, I like it more than the dynavap for portability. Dosing capsules are great too yeah

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

Sedgr posted:

this is the only thing i use it for, and it's my primary way of getting high. i can do a lot more concentrate in it at once than i can in the dynavap and it's still smooth because i use it in a bong full of crushed ice. i'm going to order the tripod stand for convenience but it's not really necessary if you have something the right height to rest it on

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Code Jockey posted:

If we are talking porta-vapes: big fan of my Arizer Solo, it's really efficient and super easy to clean too. All I gotta do when done is turn it upside down, pop the bowl/stem thing out, and lightly tap it!

Like for walks in the woods, all I need are that and a grinder fulla weed

I was really happy with Arizer's products tbh! They have REALLY good sales sometimes too, so if you have a need for more than one device, they might be a great place to shop at

Joke Miriam
Nov 17, 2019

I use an Arizer Argo as my main piece and only vape. I’m always worried it’s going to break down because it’s probably not meant to be used multiple times a day. Or maybe the worst thing that can happen is I’ll need to replace the battery, idk.

Other than taking longer to heat up and battery life, any major differences between it and it’s bigger siblings worthy of note?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

bagmonkey posted:

I was really happy with Arizer's products tbh! They have REALLY good sales sometimes too, so if you have a need for more than one device, they might be a great place to shop at

Tell me about it, as I nurse on my Extreme Q. :v:

I got the EQ and Solo last year on black friday sale, best purchase ever. I got both devices for less than the Solo, I think.

Absolutely buying a Solo2 or whatever they have this year on black friday

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

Code Jockey posted:

I got the EQ and Solo last year on black friday sale, best purchase ever. I got both devices for less than the Solo, I think.
i bought this same thing. it takes a long time to heat up for not much payoff. it's fun to fill up the bag or just have the whip blast vape directly into my lungs but it doesn't feel that effective. maybe my tolerance is just too high now but they're both just collecting dust

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

My first vape was a DaVinci and I didn't like it. It was too big in my pocket, and the vents at the bottom let bud fall through. I forget what model it was, it was a while ago.

The Fury Edge is my jam though, been using it for over a year now.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
The airizer air 2 is pretty nice but yeah, anemic compared to the dynavap or the cxf boundless.

I picked up that tombstone vape battery that got recommended once and that thing hits like a truck. 2 500 ml carts at one time. Can recommend. It does need to be cleaned with a q-tip and alcohol though.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Thanks for the input everyone. Looks like it'll be either the Fury Edge or the Arizer Solo after looking at both on YouTube....

Just gotta wait for this country to start administering its own laws so I can tell a doctor I have [ailment] in order to receive [medicine].

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

butt dickus posted:

i bought this same thing. it takes a long time to heat up for not much payoff. it's fun to fill up the bag or just have the whip blast vape directly into my lungs but it doesn't feel that effective. maybe my tolerance is just too high now but they're both just collecting dust

I will admit it took me a while to get the hang of it, but at least for my tolerance / flower / ??, it works pretty good

currently on an edible hiatus because I can now just plow through them and feel "heh", time for a break

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

Code Jockey posted:

I will admit it took me a while to get the hang of it, but at least for my tolerance / flower / ??, it works pretty good
it "works" for me in that it vaporizes the weed, but it's more effort than it's worth. i used to use a silver surfer that i bought from someone here on the forums, but gave it to a friend who needed to do weed, that was probably my favorite vaporizer. both my arizer things are with the dynavap and puffco peak in the pile of weed things i don't use

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

After 3 weeks my package from MadHeaters arrived... and it's missing the god drat Revolve Stem; so I just have the glass tube that I can't use. So glad I'm going to have to wait another week or two to probably get this dumb poo poo resolved.