Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Implies the existence of trajectory options for reaching milf. Is it possible to reach milf faster if you use a brachistochrone to maximise acceleration towards milf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

There's really only one hard requirement to becoming a MILF.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

OwlFancier posted:

Implies the existence of trajectory options for reaching milf.

Carcinisation but for being a hot mom.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

kdrudy posted:

There's really only one hard requirement to becoming a MILF.

No, there's two.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

mrpwase posted:

No, there's two.

Only one HARD requirement, the other is subjective

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Only one HARD requirement, the other is subjective

One of them is a hard requirement, the other one is a requirement to be hard

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

mrpwase posted:

One of them is a hard requirement, the other one is a requirement to be hard

:wink:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
As a MILF purist, I live by the belief that a MILF requires being a mother from the age group above your age group.

If you're 14 and Tim is 14 and his mom is hot, Tim's mom is a MILF.

If you're 37 and a 37 year old has a kid, she's not a MILF, that's just someone your age. Unless her child is old enough for her child's friends to want to gently caress her. Then she's a MILF to them, but not you.

If you're 37 and an 18 year old has a kid, she's not a MILF, you just want to gently caress an 18 year old, you dirty old man.

And if you had a MILF in your teen years and you'd still bang her now that you're 40, baby you got yourself a GMILF.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The Anime Liker posted:

As a MILF purist, I live by the belief that a MILF requires being a mother from the age group above your age group.

If you're 37 and a 37 year old has a kid, she's not a MILF, that's just someone your age. Unless her child is old enough for her child's friends to want to gently caress her. Then she's a MILF to them, but not you.

If you're 37 and an 18 year old has a kid, she's not a MILF, you just want to gently caress an 18 year old, you dirty old man.

And if you had a MILF in your teen years and you'd still bang her now that you're 40, baby you got yourself a GMILF.

I'm not making this chart but I support its creation

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

The Anime Liker posted:

I feel we all instinctively know this, but I appreciate the bravery of writing it up and posting it

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
And then there's yummy mummies.

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
Lest we forget Scummy Mummies

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Mechanical Pencil posted:

Lest we forget Scummy Mummies

Have you checked King Tut's butthole?

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

nothing in my pocket can play a VHS tape

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Endless Trash posted:

Get bigger pockets

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

bunnyofdoom posted:

Get bigger pockets

Or smaller VHS tapes.

bar88537
Nov 8, 2004

BiggerBoat posted:

Same.

Have we ever had a "Combine the Famous Goon Photos" thread before?

Yes. Somewhere there's some animated versions of this

bar88537
Nov 8, 2004

I can't find it. Pretty sure it came from an ancient thread called "GOOOOOOOOOONS" or something similar. It was maybe 2008. It may have been just a PYF style collection of pics of goons, but it turned into MSPaint variations on the pics. I remember being extremely impressed with almost every entry.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

This was an ad for JNCO jeans.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

The Anime Liker posted:

Please illustrate your thesis as a Visio flowchart.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
2008 isn't ancient! Why, it was just...

Goddammit

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

JesustheDarkLord posted:

2008 isn't ancient! Why, it was just...

Goddammit

Loten
Dec 8, 2005

bar88537 posted:

Yes. Somewhere there's some animated versions of this

I was part of this thread! I went looking and found it here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2692680

Sadly a lot of the old links/images are gone :(

Also that link is probably NSFW.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

The Anime Liker posted:

Probably the most important post on these forums in the last decade.

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Endless Trash posted:

VHS-C, backwards compatible

(I hate that I know this ... I just embarked on the trip of transferring my family video tapes from 1983-1999, mostly Beta and Video8 though.)

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

The Anime Liker posted:

What if you know someone who is a mom/mum that you would like to gently caress though?

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Have you checked King Tut's butthole?

Eww gross man, he was a sickly kid

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--9kqhzQ-8Q

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

SuddenCactus posted:

What if you know someone who is a mom/mum that you would like to gently caress though?

It's already covered in the post

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Time is relentless, which is why we must do as much stuff to our buttholes as we can, while we still have time

bar88537
Nov 8, 2004

Loten posted:

I was part of this thread! I went looking and found it here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2692680

Sadly a lot of the old links/images are gone :(

Also that link is probably NSFW.

Guess I got some things mixed up. I'll see if I can find any highlights of the MSPaint one when I'm at my pc later.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Collapsing Farts posted:

Time is relentless, which is why we must do as much stuff to our buttholes as we can, while we still have time

Show that rear end in a top hat who's the boss while you can. When you get older, boy will it turn the tables on you.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

bar88537 posted:

Guess I got some things mixed up. I'll see if I can find any highlights of the MSPaint one when I'm at my pc later.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

I mean, he's not wrong...

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Movie people who call it a "picture" and use Variety jargon to the present day will never not weird me out

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Well good news, he's been dead for forty years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Orson was in many ways a relic of old Hollywood