Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Nathen seems to think New Mexico is a city in Mexico which is incredibly presidential.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

MrQwerty posted:

is Nathen yet another person who thinks New Mexico is part of Mexico

I know right? The evil sexual bewitchment for both places is complete different!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Escape From Noise posted:

Nathen seems to think New Mexico is a city in Mexico which is incredibly presidential.

He ain't the only one.

My personal experience is that your driver's license gets called a fake about 75% of the time in the midwest because NM isn't a part of the United States.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/theNathfield/status/1523369366590410752?s=20&t=KuUaGfrHW2Ph_v9BOxKlOQ

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

He ain't the only one.

My personal experience is that your driver's license gets called a fake about 75% of the time in the midwest because NM isn't a part of the United States.

I grew up in Santa Fe so I know. I just think it's funny he thinks New Mexico is a city.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I grew up in Santa Fe so I know. I just think it's funny he thinks New Mexico is a city.

It's pretty on-brand for New Mexico, honestly.

Still wanna know why he's celebrating a quarter of the state burning to the ground, that's pretty uncouth.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

MrQwerty posted:

Still wanna know why he's celebrating a quarter of the state burning to the ground, that's pretty uncouth.

Probably because in his broken brain he sees "Big news event, must inject myself into this somehow"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Probably because in his broken brain he sees "Big news event, must inject myself into this somehow"

Is that the final word of Maalik Ul-Mulk? :colbert:

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

MrQwerty posted:

it's another one of those things religious weirdos do. people are doing bad things in Location A therefore god is punishing those people by destroying Location B

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Cheese? Sure, let's go with that.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

Look. I'm from there. You can admit it to me. It's because of all the dark sex majik.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Look. I'm from there. You can admit it to me. It's because of all the dark sex majik.

To be fair, there's probably been an uptick in dark sex majicks since weed became rec.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Elephant Ambush posted:

it's another one of those things religious weirdos do. people are doing bad things in Location A therefore god is punishing those people by destroying Location B

... and the most affected town is Las Vegas, NM. There's a chilling logic to this madness.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

Is that the final word of Maalik Ul-Mulk? :colbert:

the angel Gabby has not blown their black trumpet yet, so I assume not!

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
claiming that your new cartoon character caused a real ongoing natural disaster because the victims are witches is top tier entergagement

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I guess Nathfield is mad that NM actually locked down for COVID and didn't go to Trump.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

I guess Nathfield is mad that NM actually locked down for COVID and didn't go to Trump.

This isn't organically a MAGA thing so I don't see any reason to turn it into one?

"This is funny but you know what would be even funnier? If we made this about Trump" :nallears:

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

This assumes Nathen knows NM is a US state. As such, it goes against the lore.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Drunk Nerds posted:

This assumes Nathen knows NM is a US state. As such, it goes against the lore.

Oh poo poo. Good point.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Nathan can't stand the idea of not profiting from any product he produces

He must think that comic books are like NFTs that increase in value exponentially over time, what a loving rube

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Binary Badger posted:

Nathan can't stand the idea of not profiting from any product he produces

He must think that comic books are like NFTs that increase in value exponentially over time, what a loving rube

I mean Superman's first comic is worth a bunch, why not Nathfield?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
nathen's mom

has got it going on

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

New Mexican Sex Witch ain't a bad username tbh

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

sharknado slashfic posted:

New Mexican Sex Witch ain't a bad username tbh

Sex Witch de Santa Fe

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I'm just saying, Nathen should shave a Zia with an Albuquerque Duke in the middle into whatever that facial hair is as repentance

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/theNathfield/status/1523628801220964354

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

lmfao

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

who is making these for him??? I can't imagine he is. Is he paying actual humans to make these? I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Oh good I came here to post the Garfield themed boomer genocide ad

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i bet nathen's one of those guys that just solicits pics off grindr but never meets anyone

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Futanari Damacy posted:

This isn't organically a MAGA thing so I don't see any reason to turn it into one?

"This is funny but you know what would be even funnier? If we made this about Trump" :nallears:

Nathen mentioned Dr Oz being booed at a Trump rally - probably what they were referencing

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Lt. Cock posted:

Oh good I came here to post the Garfield themed boomer genocide ad

Honestly I am crushed I literally just changed the title because "Garfield themed boomer genocide ad" is so good

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Nathen mentioned Dr Oz being booed at a Trump rally - probably what they were referencing

That and his whole COVID is a bioweapon rant and boosting QAnon poo poo.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Do you remember when people wanted to close this thread after the first restaurant went out of business?

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Nathfield will cleanse this bitch of an earth :ohdear:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Strategic Tea posted:

Nathfield will cleanse this bitch of an earth :ohdear:

Nathfield has gained control over the Saudi nuclear program

May Maalik-ul-Mulk spare the righteous from his fury

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I’m surprised Viacom hasn’t gone after Nathfield yet

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Frank Frank posted:

I’m surprised Viacom hasn’t gone after Nathfield yet

someone would have to inform them and i feel like most people aren't going to do that because we don't want this crazy rollercoaster ride to ever end

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Elephant Ambush posted:

someone would have to inform them and i feel like most people aren't going to do that because we don't want this crazy rollercoaster ride to ever end

No one here would but someone on his troll-filled discord almost assuredly has

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Idk what Canadian IP laws are like but in the US this could probably qualify as fair use/parody

It's not exactly Garfield. Based on him, yes, but a competent lawyer could argue that there's a significant difference between a cat who hates mondays and loves lasagna and a cat who dresses up in a suit and exacts righteous vengeance in the form of heavenly hellfire on boomers

also do you really want to amplify a guy who gets, on average, three likes on twitter and has 263 discord followers?