Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Strategic Tea posted:

Nathfield will cleanse this bitch of an earth :ohdear:

I honestly am just dying laughing at this hosed up phrase paired with the crooning pop music and a cartoon cat.

Also pretty amused that he's claiming you'll never find Nathfield on Free Comics Day because it's SO VALUABLE and not because he doesn't have a loving comic book, but seriously "cleanse this bitch of an earth" is absolutely the newest peak for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Frank Frank posted:

No one here would but someone on his troll-filled discord almost assuredly has

i lurk the discord and 99% of the people in there are just like us, and a decent percentage are probably other goons

i mean yeah someone obviously reported his creepy weirdo poo poo from last year that caused him to lose the license but i don't think anyone is heavily policing him in the name of protecting the sanctity of the Garfield license

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

kntfkr posted:

i bet nathen's one of those guys that just solicits pics off grindr but never meets anyone

He's celibate after all

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

What the hell is going on? I look away for a bit and he's somehow become the Ken Penders of fast food.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Scientastic posted:

Do you remember when people wanted to close this thread after the first restaurant went out of business?

Worse, they wanted to goldmine it. Nothing I love more than reading an old discussion and not being able to contribute (if I could even find an interesting one amid all the other crap that inexplicably ends up there)

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

super sweet best pal posted:

What the hell is going on? I look away for a bit and he's somehow become the Ken Penders of fast food.

Looking away means becoming less entergaged, friend! You don't want to be less entergaged, do you?

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Idk what Canadian IP laws are like but in the US this could probably qualify as fair use/parody

It's not exactly Garfield. Based on him, yes, but a competent lawyer could argue that there's a significant difference between a cat who hates mondays and loves lasagna and a cat who dresses up in a suit and exacts righteous vengeance in the form of heavenly hellfire on boomers

also do you really want to amplify a guy who gets, on average, three likes on twitter and has 263 discord followers?

You forgot the 500+ press releases.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
maybe if he’s nice the angel gabby will blow his trumpet

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Futanari Damacy posted:

You forgot the 500+ press releases.

Ah poo poo I did! How could I............. :negative:

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Like did he think just doing that many would itself be sufficient hype

I bet zero of them contain any figures related to actual experienced profit or sales, just poo poo like “fast food is a $700 billion industry and we want in”

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/theNathfield/status/1523742949992910848?t=Q-3NR7XIZOPyQopyOf6sUQ&s=19

??????

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Huh. Cleanse the Earth. Of a whole class of people. Seems a little nutty.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Did Angel Gabby ask the aliens if they want our #nudes?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Hey is casually calling for genocide a symptom of MALIGNANT narcissism or just plane jane garden variety narcissism?

edit: full disclosure I am a "soft yes" on the whole "cull all boomers" thing.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

i think this means nathen got horny watching a netflix show and feels bad about it

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Didn't NASA send drawings of the human forms up on that "hey aliens come invade us" probe they sent out a while ago? I'm going with he was watching a documentary on NASA on netflix.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

NASA is sending pixelated human forms into space, it's true

https://www.thecut.com/2022/05/nasa-nudes-in-space.html (maybe :nws: because there's a clear pixelated dong)

but i'm not sure it's sinful tbh

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Angel Gabby told #Nathfield, @NASA wants to send #nudes to space in order to attract #aliens. Not everyone are sinners as humans watching #365days on #netflix. Nathfield must hypnotize #NASA from evil cajoling & temptation with his super powerful orange suit.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
Whatever story he’s cooking up for the #Nathfield cartoon/comic(?) is gonna be absolutely wild

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
What cartoon franchise is desperate / indifferent enough to license its name to somebody posting death threats and borderline genocidal manifestos on Twitter? #mneow

Dilbert?

Chakron
Mar 11, 2009

steinrokkan posted:

What cartoon franchise is desperate / indifferent enough to license its name to somebody posting death threats and borderline genocidal manifestos on Twitter? #mneow

Dilbert?

I think Scott Adams already has most of that covered.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Saudi cocaine seems like hell of a drug

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Strategic Tea posted:

Nathfield will cleanse this bitch of an earth :ohdear:

well I don't see YOU doing anything about, ya Nermalite

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

super sweet best pal posted:

NEVER look away

It makes my day when I see there's been a bunch of posts on this thread because that always means there's some good poo poo going on

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Sherbert Hoover posted:

i think this means nathen got horny watching a netflix show and feels bad about it

I am positive Nathen has nudes of Angel Gabby.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Seth Pecksniff posted:

who is making these for him??? I can't imagine he is. Is he paying actual humans to make these? I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Fiverr

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

I figured it was a “fan” on discord

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Akratic Method posted:

I honestly am just dying laughing at this hosed up phrase paired with the crooning pop music and a cartoon cat.

20 years ago, “cleanse this bitch of an earth” would have graced many an image macro.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I support this phrase being used in present and future image macros

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Anyone know where I can get a fiestacat plush?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Yeah, sure, here's the fiestacat *grabs your nose between the middle and index finger of my right hand* and here's the plush!! *bops the back of my right hand with my left hand, there's a loud honk sound, everyone loving loves it*

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Are we roleplaying now?

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Nathen would definitely notices bulge OwO

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Frank Frank posted:

Are we roleplaying now?

Roll to cleanse this bitch of an earth

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bitch of an earth is a couple years old already that's not his

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Yikes I was pretty nervous clicking on this thread after seeing 100 new posts

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Yeah, one day I will click this to read his manifesto followed by a goodbye followed by a police report and someone will be dead.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

Yeah, one day I will click this to read his manifesto followed by a goodbye followed by a police report and someone will be dead.

Bill Cramer better watch the gently caress out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

The Alchemist posted:

Saudi cocaine seems like hell of a drug

i read an article once about how hard alcohol & drugs are to come by for expat kids in the UAE so they have a whole problem with inhalants, duster & gas etc. lol