Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

mycophobia posted:

Lmfao at this again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I had this dream where I was in some kind of big stadium for a wrestling thing. The host was like… “tell me something you’re thankful for?”

Someone on the upper level said “The Holocaust!” Everyone started booing. The host brought out Bob Saget. He shot the upper level doors with a rocket launcher so nobody could leave, then shot another rocket to kill everyone.

Anyway, I had this repeat like 3 or 4 times over the course of my nap, and I kept thinking that I was actually awake and I had to tell Imp Zone about it. I was worried it didn’t have enough game elements. I think at one point I relived it in like GameCube level graphics. I believe it might have started as a game I was playing or something in one of the iterations.

Also, at some point someone posted a thread called “Dear Hizke” or something that was 2 pages.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I had this dream where I was in some kind of big stadium for a wrestling thing. The host was like… “tell me something you’re thankful for?”

Someone on the upper level said “The Holocaust!” Everyone started booing. The host brought out Bob Saget. He shot the upper level doors with a rocket launcher so nobody could leave, then shot another rocket to kill everyone.

Anyway, I had this repeat like 3 or 4 times over the course of my nap, and I kept thinking that I was actually awake and I had to tell Imp Zone about it. I was worried it didn’t have enough game elements. I think at one point I relived it in like GameCube level graphics. I believe it might have started as a game I was playing or something in one of the iterations.

Also, at some point someone posted a thread called “Dear Hizke” or something that was 2 pages.

Lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I dreamed that I was at a college of some kind because I had to get a biology qualification, but it quickly transpired that this wasn't really all that well credited and the guy running the course was using it as viral marketing for his self-published sci-fi novel about an alien disease which causes Annihilation kind of things to happen, under the thin pretense that "diseases fall into the biology category". There was a roleplay test where you had to dress as a doctor (including carrying your "doctor's bag" which was just a big Lego figure of yourself in doctor clothes) and get quizzed by "senior doctors" on your knowledge of illnesses and conditions, but the seniors didn't know anything and I watched as one of them just described Grey's Anatomy storylines to one of my friends and failed them when they didn't give the same resolutions that happened on the show.

I was too annoyed to continue so I sat down to play Pokemon on my Game Boy. I was playing a sort of "re-release" of Red or Blue which had "unique and authentic Game Boy additions", which turned out to include a new type, Toxic. Toxic was held exclusively by a new Pokemon that you receive as part of an all new in game event where your "Horrible No Good Son" joins you as a Pokemon and you have to pick all his moves from a list. I was scrolling through them and they all had long ridiculous names, I can't remember most of them but I know one of the starting moves was a Toxic move called "subtly undermine your loving father" and one of the more powerful ones was a Fighting move called "beat local gay kid to death with golf club" and when I selected it it played a dramatic FMV cutscene in the style of the opening movie battle (but with full colour, camera angles, etc) of my horrible son beating said gay kid with a golf club but all of the hits had dramatic whooshing, super effective sound effects, colourful backgrounds etc while the tinny Game Boy speakers played canned noises of my son saying slurs. I got so concerned and confused that I missed my quiz and got kicked off the course.

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

Holy poo poo dude do you need a hug or anything

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORNEY VAPE BRO posted:

Holy poo poo dude do you need a hug or anything

I’m gonna hug you with a huge pair of scissors.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol jesus

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

There was a roleplay test where you had to dress as a doctor (including carrying your "doctor's bag" which was just a big Lego figure of yourself in doctor clothes)

lmao at this in particular

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I dreamed that I was at a college of some kind because I had to get a biology qualification, but it quickly transpired that this wasn't really all that well credited and the guy running the course was using it as viral marketing for his self-published sci-fi novel about an alien disease which causes Annihilation kind of things to happen, under the thin pretense that "diseases fall into the biology category". There was a roleplay test where you had to dress as a doctor (including carrying your "doctor's bag" which was just a big Lego figure of yourself in doctor clothes) and get quizzed by "senior doctors" on your knowledge of illnesses and conditions, but the seniors didn't know anything and I watched as one of them just described Grey's Anatomy storylines to one of my friends and failed them when they didn't give the same resolutions that happened on the show.

I was too annoyed to continue so I sat down to play Pokemon on my Game Boy. I was playing a sort of "re-release" of Red or Blue which had "unique and authentic Game Boy additions", which turned out to include a new type, Toxic. Toxic was held exclusively by a new Pokemon that you receive as part of an all new in game event where your "Horrible No Good Son" joins you as a Pokemon and you have to pick all his moves from a list. I was scrolling through them and they all had long ridiculous names, I can't remember most of them but I know one of the starting moves was a Toxic move called "subtly undermine your loving father" and one of the more powerful ones was a Fighting move called "beat local gay kid to death with golf club" and when I selected it it played a dramatic FMV cutscene in the style of the opening movie battle (but with full colour, camera angles, etc) of my horrible son beating said gay kid with a golf club but all of the hits had dramatic whooshing, super effective sound effects, colourful backgrounds etc while the tinny Game Boy speakers played canned noises of my son saying slurs. I got so concerned and confused that I missed my quiz and got kicked off the course.

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I had a dream where I was chasing a serial killer who was targeting all of my former roommates and my ex-girlfriends, and for some reason I was convinced it was wormskull. eventually it turned out to be one of my new bosses, who told me she was doing it to "erase my past" so that I could by more focused on work. she had dropped through the ceiling into a conference room where the police had put me and wormskull, to reveal her master plan, and wormskull was like "why the gently caress did you think it was me, dude? I don't even know you." my boss pulled a huge scythe out and said "I don't really, either," and slew wormskull instantly. he dissolved into dots like an Elden Ring PC as my boss hopped back into ceiling.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

I had a dream where I was chasing a serial killer who was targeting all of my former roommates and my ex-girlfriends, and for some reason I was convinced it was wormskull. eventually it turned out to be one of my new bosses, who told me she was doing it to "erase my past" so that I could by more focused on work. she had dropped through the ceiling into a conference room where the police had put me and wormskull, to reveal her master plan, and wormskull was like "why the gently caress did you think it was me, dude? I don't even know you." my boss pulled a huge scythe out and said "I don't really, either," and slew wormskull instantly. he dissolved into dots like an Elden Ring PC as my boss hopped back into ceiling.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
i was playing an arcade game called Dindelly and the guy on the side of the cab looked like a salaryman with a speech bubble that said Dindelly Let's Do It! or something. I dont remember much else about Dindelly, but the dream shifted to me being in an office building and I got into the elevator and started jacking off lol. I went up and down three floors a couple of times halfheartedly jacking my dick, stopping when the elevator door opened but not putting my dick away. Then I remembered I was here for work and there were probably cameras in the elevator so I was like oh gently caress I'm so loving fired. Anyway, I wander around some labyrinthian empty office building until I come to a door and a guy that looked like Dindelly was on the other side, and he looked pissed. In a small voice he said "We're wating for you" and I woke up lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

i was playing an arcade game called Dindelly and the guy on the side of the cab looked like a salaryman with a speech bubble that said Dindelly Let's Do It! or something. I dont remember much else about Dindelly, but the dream shifted to me being in an office building and I got into the elevator and started jacking off lol. I went up and down three floors a couple of times halfheartedly jacking my dick, stopping when the elevator door opened but not putting my dick away. Then I remembered I was here for work and there were probably cameras in the elevator so I was like oh gently caress I'm so loving fired. Anyway, I wander around some labyrinthian empty office building until I come to a door and a guy that looked like Dindelly was on the other side, and he looked pissed. In a small voice he said "We're wating for you" and I woke up lol

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Hizke posted:

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke jacking off? It's more likely than you think.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

Hizke posted:

lol

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Hizke posted:

Lfmao

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

good dreams last night

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Hizke posted:

lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

good dreams last night

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

was watching a bunch of avgn episodes the other day, last night i dreamt that James retired and the nerd was recast with George Lopez, who took the role out of financial necessity. he played it completely straight for the first episode but by the 2nd was completely over it and really pissed off. he kept breaking character and going off script, "i'm so loving tired of doing this poo poo man," "who gives a gently caress about these old games?" eventually the director called cut, some other stuff happened and then i woke up after i overheard George talking to the director and pitching his idea for a new format for the show, which was just The Daily Show but hosted by George Lopez, and still called "the angry video game nerd."

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Hizke posted:

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tmfc posted:

was watching a bunch of avgn episodes the other day, last night i dreamt that James retired and the nerd was recast with George Lopez, who took the role out of financial necessity. he played it completely straight for the first episode but by the 2nd was completely over it and really pissed off. he kept breaking character and going off script, "i'm so loving tired of doing this poo poo man," "who gives a gently caress about these old games?" eventually the director called cut, some other stuff happened and then i woke up after i overheard George talking to the director and pitching his idea for a new format for the show, which was just The Daily Show but hosted by George Lopez, and still called "the angry video game nerd."

Lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

tmfc posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I dreamed that Paulie Walnuts was my new weightlifting coach and wanted to train me on form and grip first. In the dream my hands/joints were so hosed up that I wasn't sure I could safely hold weights (which I'm, uh, at least a few years away from but it's clearly something that plays on my mind lol) and Paulie kept saying "safety first, young man, you don't get to be Uncle Paulie's age without a healthy respect for health and safety. Those regulations are written in Italian blood, capiche?"

Suddenly I was doing the RIZAP workout from Yakuza 6 but instead of Kiryu being trained by a cheerful product placement guy it was me flailing while Paulie taught me secret weightlifting moves like the "Neapolitan Rope" which is where you pretend to be climbing a rock face and do the hand over hand movement with your weights while he told an insane story about how this got his grip and forearm strength so advanced that he once escaped from a heist gone wrong by climbing the side of Mount Vesuvius without even dropping his "big sack of grapes". He kept grabbing his crotch when he said it so I don't know if he meant actual grapes or his scrotum.

Eventually we got to the end of the RIZAP workout and he sent me away for food, but of course he sent me to Vesuvio's to pick up some pasta. I got there and saw the Sopranos arrive for dinner and was confused because I finished watching the show so there couldn't be any new episodes. That was when I realises that Tony still had his massive Doc Brown tufts of hair and AJ still looked like a cross between Rib Kid and Brian Peppers, so I had gone back and started from the first episode again. I was relieved because that meant I was just in the famous nice sunny family dinner at Vesuvio's from the first scene, so I sat down next to Meadow. Tony immediately started asking me why I chose the seat next to his daughter, if I was coming on to her etc. I panicked and was like "no dude, she's way too young here, but maybe later in the series" and he screamed in rage and chased me around the neighbourhood until I woke up

Glad my phase of having normal boring dreams for a few weeks has come to a close. What the gently caress man

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I dreamed that Paulie Walnuts was my new weightlifting coach and wanted to train me on form and grip first. In the dream my hands/joints were so hosed up that I wasn't sure I could safely hold weights (which I'm, uh, at least a few years away from but it's clearly something that plays on my mind lol) and Paulie kept saying "safety first, young man, you don't get to be Uncle Paulie's age without a healthy respect for health and safety. Those regulations are written in Italian blood, capiche?"

Suddenly I was doing the RIZAP workout from Yakuza 6 but instead of Kiryu being trained by a cheerful product placement guy it was me flailing while Paulie taught me secret weightlifting moves like the "Neapolitan Rope" which is where you pretend to be climbing a rock face and do the hand over hand movement with your weights while he told an insane story about how this got his grip and forearm strength so advanced that he once escaped from a heist gone wrong by climbing the side of Mount Vesuvius without even dropping his "big sack of grapes". He kept grabbing his crotch when he said it so I don't know if he meant actual grapes or his scrotum.

Eventually we got to the end of the RIZAP workout and he sent me away for food, but of course he sent me to Vesuvio's to pick up some pasta. I got there and saw the Sopranos arrive for dinner and was confused because I finished watching the show so there couldn't be any new episodes. That was when I realises that Tony still had his massive Doc Brown tufts of hair and AJ still looked like a cross between Rib Kid and Brian Peppers, so I had gone back and started from the first episode again. I was relieved because that meant I was just in the famous nice sunny family dinner at Vesuvio's from the first scene, so I sat down next to Meadow. Tony immediately started asking me why I chose the seat next to his daughter, if I was coming on to her etc. I panicked and was like "no dude, she's way too young here, but maybe later in the series" and he screamed in rage and chased me around the neighbourhood until I woke up

Glad my phase of having normal boring dreams for a few weeks has come to a close. What the gently caress man

Lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmfao

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Paulie taught me secret weightlifting moves like the "Neapolitan Rope" which is where you pretend to be climbing a rock face and do the hand over hand movement with your weights while he told an insane story about how this got his grip and forearm strength so advanced that he once escaped from a heist gone wrong by climbing the side of Mount Vesuvius without even dropping his "big sack of grapes". He kept grabbing his crotch when he said it so I don't know if he meant actual grapes or his scrotum.

Lmao

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
Woke up with the phrase “mountain dew just cleaned up at the Mountain Dew awards, bro!” ringing in my head

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

"Neapolitan Rope" lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

going to start to incorporate the Neapolitan Rope in my weekly routine... will report back if it helps my gains

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
had a really weird one:

i was somehow flying off of certain areas, like my home's block, and would go so far past a boundary that i started seeing copies of it. they eventually became more and more corrupted, or simplified, like it was missing stuff. then i realized i was travelling through mario 64 parallel universes, but the terrain wasnt enitrely solid, sometimes only having a few walkable surfaces, so i couldnt land reliably and would respawn if i fell. also, if i got to far a really fast shadow (like stupidly fast) would find me and if it got me it was back to the beginning.

after respawning several times in different places, i appear in front of a very simple building, almost like a barn but taller, with absolutely nothing around it for miles. so i do my thing, i travel through the PUs and slowly but surely this place starts getting simpler and simpler, the sky glitches out and goes black, the sound stops too, just noclipping so far everything is unable to run. but then in the void, the original house is not only back, it has several military looking complexes around it stretching into the darkness. its too sudden so i kinda stop dead in my tracks, and realize someone doesnt want me to see this cause i see the shadow coming from the distance. i decide to go into the building, and when i do, from an impossibly large hangar, about a couple thousand figures rush me and i wake up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

had a dream about the Playstation Impy awards, as posted in the "oh yeah, THAT happened" thread. the "Dream" game was totally incomprehensible. it seemed like some kind of building game, but the way you did it was by throwing stars (tiny glowing lights) into a big, empty black space. then you had to walk around and kick the glowing dots into some kind of shape, and if you did it right, it would turn into things like roads or a door, but they were still just shimmering outlines of those things.

Wanda Sykes was hosting the awards but she knew nothing about the game, and it was just her narration over someone playing the game, like "I have no loving idea what's happening right now. Not a clue. This poo poo is weird. did he just make a road? well, that's SOMEthing anyway. not that the road goes anywhere yet."

I was trying to look up how the game actually worked but none of my searches were turning up anything but Imp Zone results. whoever was playing just kept awkwardly kicking the dots around while Wanda Sykes talked bemusedly about it. finally, she said "isn't this a loving awards show? when is somebody going to actually win something?" and a laugh track activated and kept getting louder and more uproarious. eventually Wanda started howling right along with it and I woke up really upset.