Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

Cavauro posted:

someone needs to use the tee higgins.

Yeah, I don’t want my other very good idea going to waste.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

joe burrow doesn't smoke cigars

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Maybe we'll get the Superbowl ring right if we ever win it a third time. Both of ours ugly.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I know how you feel...wait no I don't my team's never had a bad Superbowl ring.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

drat...burned me hard!

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

I’m sure the orange will be represented extremely tastefully. Black opal alongside white diamonds and candy corn nibs.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

BrownThunder posted:

Not sure why you would pick a quote from the mod forum to pair with Burrow, but welcome

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Cavauro posted:

Dietrich
Sep 11, 2001

Thr Bengals super bowl ring would be a black and white striped B and have loving Mike browns signature on it or some poo poo

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Cavauro posted:

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

Has there been a Super Bowl ring in the last two decades that didn’t look like gaudy poo poo? The need that some teams feel to put a picture of the very bad looking Lombardi trophy on it isn’t doing anyone any favors.

Just looked and some of them are okay, but I think we’re due for a design shift into something that weighs less than a half pound.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/ryanposting/status/1524119292832190465?t=GZFbh90yGT84rYr1OYj6Aw&s=19

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Racing Stripe posted:

Has there been a Super Bowl ring in the last two decades that didn’t look like gaudy poo poo? The need that some teams feel to put a picture of the very bad looking Lombardi trophy on it isn’t doing anyone any favors.

Just looked and some of them are okay, but I think we’re due for a design shift into something that weighs less than a half pound.

No they're just going to keep getting bigger, beyond the watch face size they're at now and become medallions. By Super Bowl CXL, it will be a belt.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
One of the NBA rings actually converts into a medallion and it's really neat.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

getting awarded a super bowl gundam

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm sorry for lying about tee higgins. he did not change his number, and is the real 85.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Cavauro posted:

i'm sorry for lying about tee higgins. he did not change his number, and is the real 85.

He said he would. Kinda weird tbh. I'm glad he didn't though, 85 is always open.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Rashod Bateman went from number 0 in college (awesome), number 12 his rookie year (pretty good), to number 7 now (sucks). Another in the long line in Ravens WR busts.

Alternatively Isaiah Likely went with 80 and is going to be a ten year pro.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

all of the coastal carolina players will begood

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

is playing on the teal turf an advantage or disadvantage when they go to the nfl

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a tealened turf restricts power for the safety of the young kids

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Boobie Clark

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Tee pigeons

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

My cockatiel eats around that kind of stuff but he's also a psychotic idiot so his judgment may be impaired

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what does the bird's beak look like under that plague doctor mask

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Cavauro posted:

what does the bird's beak look like under that plague doctor mask

You don't get to see until you're married

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/NFLonCBS/status/1525949391164452864

benby

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he was sacked as a rookie on the tennessee titans from the afc north

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Prime Bengie Pacman was so fun to watch.

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

It was always pretty exciting when they put him in to return a kick. I’m sure his stats weren’t really that different from whatever the average is for kick returners, but it seemed like he broke off a big one like half the time.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/DeCostaLacie/status/1526313579120668673?s=20&t=KcLFqXj_mP0QvOVZUXtnlg

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

brandon lafell

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I got my MOWA this morning. I've had car issues this spring so I haven't been able to get to all the monster warbler spots this year. But now I've got em all anyway!! I got Kentucky Warbler and Orange-crowned in Texas. Plus a MacGillivray's Warbler and that (chased) Painted Redstart as bonus warblers there. Then back home I got Cerulean, Golden-winged(also had one in TX), Prothonotary, and Yellow-throated. And now today Mourning. So I've seen all the warblers this year plus some bonus. This last week of migration has been bad but that's expected following the full week of northerly and easterly winds. So nice to end it right. Maybe a couple more surprises in store before the summer(ugh)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what was that kentucky warbler doing over there... suspicious

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

A century ago Kentucky Warbler was the quintessential "junk bird" of the eastern woods. Nowadays with everything fragmented they're a much less frequent breeder and a pretty scarce migrant.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

it's me, the quintessential "junk poster"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/gunsnrosesgirl3/status/1498246640657911809