Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 36 minutes!
No keys to give; soz . Had 1 I gave brother in law. We've been running Homer + Bart bot lane mostly with great success. Bart Slingshot q skill shot easy to land with Homer's CC (strangle (e) lock down) and of course his Mr. Plow knock up R. Homer's donut W basically makes it really easy for him to stay in lane and hold tower due to all the sustain. Bart obviously can't get pinned down at all either with his skateboard (e). i think barts ult is weak, but whatever.

PM me for username if you want to add. I think it's still a month or two out before open beta for twitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Lol also someone tried jungling with Sideshow bob last game on enemy team and just kept camping our lane over and over again because i was playing Bart. He had a fed Krusty top lane too that would've carried for them but he was roleplaying and threw the game lol. Honored him in the lobby and added him. He had like a 10 game winstreak on Smithers suppor too o.O so i'll definitely be queueing w/ him when my brother in laws not on.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
this is wayyy better than that Pokemon Unite game btw, so dont let that one scare you off the moba genre

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
loving Level 25 Bee Guy who got fed 8 kills by our retarded Marge who just HAD to go mid destroyed our team but wouldn't finish the game by destroying our Krusty Burger and then kept tipping my team with 50 Krusty Bucks over and over again made me lose my cool and say some words I promised never to say again

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

loving Level 25 Bee Guy who got fed 8 kills by our retarded Marge who just HAD to go mid destroyed our team but wouldn't finish the game by destroying our Krusty Burger and then kept tipping my team with 50 Krusty Bucks over and over again made me lose my cool and say some words I promised never to say again

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
you could tell this guy jungling as Comic Book Guy with the season 31 skin was peruvian

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
oh my loving GOD is anyone else sick of the meta where Itchy and Scratchy lane together in bot for a wombo combo set up? Sick of going against them EVERY loving game and they just dominate by hurting each other and then blowing up which clears the entire creepwave (giving them ALL the gold) AND they get resurrect at level 1?!?!?! what the gently caress were SimpStudios thinking????

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Unlocked a sick Stewie skin for Maggie in the crossover event

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Just spent 50,000 Donuts on Whacking Day Event Crates and didn't even get the Stupid Sexy Flanders Skin, FML.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

when Krusty uses his "Create Double" skill it makes four of them, what the gently caress? did anyone even test this poo poo

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Martman posted:

when Krusty uses his "Create Double" skill it makes four of them, what the gently caress? did anyone even test this poo poo

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Last game no one pinged the missing Mr Bergstrom from top and he ganked me mid

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

you could tell this guy jungling as Comic Book Guy with the season 31 skin was peruvian

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Time to Gank Top?
No, More Jungling!

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

remember to thank otto before you drop in to spawn

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

probably a newb question but one of my weeklies is to kill a character named "armin tamzarian?" anyone know who this is?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Flanders is loving broken with the Left-Handed Sword, I think there's some weird interaction with his passives

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
GGs last night TLD. It was really funny when you said you were going to “invent the carry sideshow bob meta” and then sucked up all my lane xp til you got your ult then chainfed in the enemy jungle rest of the game while spamming “the Bart, the” emotes :thumbsup: if anyone who’s not retarfded wants to play tonight add me @pinkDonutHole

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

GGs last night TLD. It was really funny when you said you were going to “invent the carry sideshow bob meta” and then sucked up all my lane xp til you got your ult then chainfed in the enemy jungle rest of the game while spamming “the Bart, the” emotes :thumbsup: if anyone who’s not retarfded wants to play tonight add me @pinkDonutHole

lmfao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

You see the new Malibu Stacy skin? She's got a new hat!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

My loving life rn

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

did anyone buy the Krusty doll from that weird merchant during the Halloween event? having a lot of difficulty figuring out if the frogurt item is any good, the stat screen lists so many advantages and drawbacks.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Maggie is overtuned IMO, her ranged DPS is unmatched and without burning a flash you can't close the gap through her Binky Echo slow aura.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I am loving sick to death of being stuck in ELO hell and getting paired with these Barney Gumble mains.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Yeah log into a SEA server and tell me solo mid burns isn’t OP. You get two levels in disease immunity and suddenly you’re unkillable. I had two chars attacking AND every lane creep including a Santa’s little helper spawn and he was GAINING HP. This is loving aids, uninstalling until t he y redesign this trash hero

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

I got the tude now posted:

first of all, it's painfully obvious to anyone who ever had the misfortune of playing with your fucktarded rear end that you are an American Dad Legends player and should stay the gently caress off Simpson All-Stars for good. And funny how you blame me when you decided to last pick Homer as a hard lane support and then take the loving Mr. Plow talent at level 10 instead of level 2 of your ult. Oh and lets not forget you buying Homers Homemade Bat from the shop instead of ANY loving KRUSTY BURGERS to help support me in lane!!! gently caress YOU, Reported for Feeding + Griefing + You are low skill + mad

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Martman posted:

Flanders is loving broken with the Left-Handed Sword, I think there's some weird interaction with his passives

spent all week recruiting him with homer and all of a sudden the game is acting like nothing happened? wtf

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Was hoping it would be Homer coming out of the bush and Flanders. But nice work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SpongeBob SquarePants: Champions of Bikini Bottom is coming out soon though so... Yeah. Mods? Put this thread in the historical archives please.