Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

lol the runtime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Zvahl posted:

lol the runtime

President Biden needs to take action on excessive YouTube essay runtimes. It's gotten out of control lately.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
god drat that poo poo looks stupid

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
[Electrochemistry - Impossible 18] Attempt to stop *The Expression* from happening.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I think at this point Travis over-exaggerates his personality for effect. Like yeah some it's there by default but he leans into it to annoy people on purpose.

tokin opposition posted:

5-4 liveshow starts with booing the DNC so I'm now reclassifying it as a true successor to alab

I told y'all it was a good show!

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

god i was sick to death of hearing about the mcelroys years ago

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

hobbesmaster posted:

this is sus had its moments. hingepoints did not.

He kind of ran out of interesting shows to talk about on Sus. It's funny how much better Hell of Presidents was than Hinge Points which was completely forgettable.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

if you post breadtube itt you should be executed

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I'm gonna post about hasan piker's tiny head

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

C-Euro posted:

I think at this point Travis over-exaggerates his personality for effect. Like yeah some it's there by default but he leans into it to annoy people on purpose.

I told y'all it was a good show!

he's the one bit of the extended mcelroy mythos there's anything interesting about. he was an insufferable poo poo as a child, was an insufferable poo poo as a young adult, and became only an only marginally sufferable poo poo in his late twenties.

someone with a towering ego, no sense of shame, and who thinks he's a lot funnier than he is will rub people the wrong way no matter what, but through the heroic efforts of his family and loved ones, travis has gone from an intolerable human being to interact with to merely off-putting. you look at travis and you are looking at a salvage operation on a human being that has succeeded about as well as it can. yes, he keeps doing the face, but it does a lot less damage than his previous methods for seeking attention.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

he's the one bit of the extended mcelroy mythos there's anything interesting about. he was an insufferable poo poo as a child, was an insufferable poo poo as a young adult, and became only an only marginally sufferable poo poo in his late twenties.

someone with a towering ego, no sense of shame, and who thinks he's a lot funnier than he is will rub people the wrong way no matter what, but through the heroic efforts of his family and loved ones, travis has gone from an intolerable human being to interact with to merely off-putting. you look at travis and you are looking at a salvage operation on a human being that has succeeded about as well as it can. yes, he keeps doing the face, but it does a lot less damage than his previous methods for seeking attention.

Thanks Dr. Phil

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

you're just mad someone's being critical of your precious mcelroys

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Zokari posted:

god i was sick to death of hearing about the mcelroys years ago

what's up you cool baby

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Yelling at vape shop employees, allyishly

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
They're going to make a comeback when the New-New Sincerity comes into place in 2028

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Thanks Dr. Phil

i'm a sucker for a good redemption arc, what can I say. it producing soyface dot human being is just a bonus

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

takes her like 3 mins to mention they're straight white guys saying slurs, but doesn't mention uhh yeah dude at all in the intro 0/10 do better

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
The best McElroy content is the Justin McElroy who's a local beat reporter in Vancouver and gets annoyed whenever someone tags him thinking he's the American Justin.

Also Sydnee go on Chapo
https://twitter.com/JustinMcElroy/status/1524226843892715520

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Sydnee Smirl is my favorite fancy ice cream flavor

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

how many fuckin mcelroys are there

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

The best McElroy content is the travis meltdown

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

how many fuckin mcelroys are there

there are at least three

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

a decade ago this guy and his wife did the podcast that made me think i liked podcasts, so of the whole family they have the most to answer for

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I'm gonna post about hasan piker's tiny head

It's so small

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

which of the eight known ones do you mean

the amogus one? the "i wish i could be gay" tweetstorm?

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

i liked when they got mad at a mall store

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

"i did not know the harmful impact of soy boy when i used that term"

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I'm a soygirl

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

the amogus one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoRZpjap3tI

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

it's "yo soy una chica" but close enough

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

lmao what is he even upset about

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Breadallelogram posted:

lmao what is he even upset about

Professional comedians are trying to do bits instead of clearing the air for him to do significantly worse bits, which is what the professional comedians' audiences really want

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

travis meltdown

The guy from No More Heroes?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

would be far more entertaining

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Pablo Nergigante posted:

God I wish

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

Anyone by any chance remember which podcast did a nice deep dive on the federalist society and their project, or am I just imagining things. I can't find it in alab or 5-4 or trueanon, but I feel pretty sure it exists 🤔

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

slicing up eyeballs posted:

Anyone by any chance remember which podcast did a nice deep dive on the federalist society and their project, or am I just imagining things. I can't find it in alab or 5-4 or trueanon, but I feel pretty sure it exists 🤔

cumtown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

why does he talk like that
he sounds like clayface on the new harley queen cartoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKRBjKDHpdI