Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I've been getting some ones I don't even quite feel comfortable putting in the thread, at least without NMS tags and a link, such as whatever this is:

:nms:

https://i.imgur.com/pG2HkF6.png

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Brawnfire posted:

I've been getting some ones I don't even quite feel comfortable putting in the thread, at least without NMS tags and a link, such as whatever this is:

that's a hell of an act. what do you call it?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

:discourse:

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

I wanted to try making one for this but it won't top yours. So on that note I just made this instead:

It looks more like a Lord of the Rings starring a dozen tiny Matt Damons but whatever, I'd watch it.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Hapsburg looking fucks ain't they?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Brawnfire posted:

what the gently caress was the input :stare:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

venus de lmao posted:

what the gently caress was the input :stare:

Uh

um

"lunar clits"

Redonionking
Mar 13, 2001

I AM A BRILLIANT HAMOLOGIST
Grimey Drawer
How to recycle your old toes in three days
by A.J. Jacobs

This is one of those articles that is so good you want to publish it yourself right away. So do. Or at least read it. You can click on the big blue button on the top of this page.

We'll be discussing how to recycle your old toes. But first, why are toes so hard to recycle? If you're living in Australia, you probably know that our landfills are very full. It's impossible to find room for our food or our clothes. But it's not hard to find room for our old feet. The problem is they don't break down in landfills like our other, cleaner stuff does.

As a result, Australia bans most feet from landfills. They have to be taken somewhere else. The government has decreed that toes must be taken to a special plant in North Queensland. I've been to the plant. It's huge. It takes tons of

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1524560931233181697
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1524563134035505154
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1524568128960749575
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1524571757788766211

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

EVIL Gibson posted:

SOMEONE THINK OF THE ARTISTS THAT ARE GOING TO LOSE THEIR JOBS!!

lol if you think artists have jobs

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
Putting dril tweets into some of these creates horrible nightmares

quote:

im afraid you do not grasp the enormity of who it is you are dealing with. (removes diaper,. revealing two sub-diapers ) Shall we continue.. or shall I return home and continue the day as planned?"

The Doctor's eyes were locked on the child's diaper-clad body.

"You are not going home."

"You have already told me that it would be a waste of your time if I left here."

"No, dear, I have not told you that. I am asking you if you are going home or if you are staying with me. I am a responsible adult who cares for children. Do not forget that at this moment."

"In a moment, madam, I believe that I am going to be forced to remind you that your children are being starved, to teach you that you are not a responsible adult who cares for children but a child molester and a baby kidnapper."

The Doctor reached down and ripped the two sub-diapers from around Baby T's chubby legs, the boy shrieked and protested the indignity.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

fermun posted:

"playoff hockey"

lol holy poo poo at everything behind the glass

you know the "flesh friends" that appear in the periphery of an AI generated portrait photograph

that's the place where they live, that's where they come from

an infinite sea of flesh and fire, hollow orbs of chattering rows of teeth, hateful eyes jealous of the world we inhabit

a place purposefully hidden from humanity

but we found one strange trick, to see into the place man was not meant to see

we see it without our own eyes. we built a machine to see it for us.

probably not good. we shouldn't be doing this.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Dick Trauma posted:

"Weirdos in public libraries" was just text, so I changed it to "oil painting of weirdos in public libraries"

getting blasted on shrooms and going to meditate at the public library because "it is a place where vast knowledge is stored"

"sir, I'm sorry, but... adults are not allowed to attend the read-aloud of The Very Hungry Caterpillar if they are not accompanying a child. We... We're going to have to ask you to leave. Are you alright? You look kind of sick."

WITCHCRAFT has a new favorite as of 06:22 on May 12, 2022

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

quote:

"You can't leave me, I'm pregnant!"
Rosalie chased him down the street, pausing only to crouch, remove one of her slippers and
jam it under the back tire of a milk truck.
It hurt, but she wasn't able to leave the baby behind. She didn't have the baby, didn't even think about the baby. It was the only thing she had left. It was all she had left.
In the end, she managed to tear off the front tire, and got away from the baby in her arms. She had her baby. She had her baby. She kept running. She wasn't running away from the baby. She was running from her father. She was running from the baby that she knew was dead, but couldn't give up.

This is how I ended up in a prison cell.

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Sir, I'm sorry, but... adults are not allowed to attend the read-aloud of The Very Hungry Caterpillar if they are not accompanying a child. We... We're going to have to ask you to leave."

What I did next was what I wanted to do all along. I didn't even need to think it through; it just happened. I marched over to the manager, who was standing behind the desk.

"Sir," I said, "I'm a veteran of this establishment. I was here the day the war ended." (I said the words with my hand over my heart, and a tear came to my eye.) "And I've spent many evenings here myself. This is discrimination. I demand to see the manager immediately."

And I guess it worked, because the manager disappeared. Ten minutes later he returned, with an associate manager beside him.

"Sir," the manager said, "we'll waive the rule for this evening. If you would take a seat over there, I'm sure we can make your time here comfortable."

An hour later I had one of those memorable moments you've heard so many times. I was sitting at the front table with the best-looking man I'd ever seen. As I looked at him, my soul felt like a flower that was beginning to bloom. There were more than a few looks exchanged, but all in all, my day was very good.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

WITCHCRAFT posted:

you know the "flesh friends" that appear in the periphery of an AI generated portrait photograph

It's like The Mist happened during the game and none of the players noticed the hosed-up fleshy ghouls flapping against the glass because it's a hockey game, what's new about that?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Farecoal posted:

Sir, I'm sorry, but... adults are not allowed to attend the read-aloud of The Very Hungry Caterpillar if they are not accompanying a child. We... We're going to have to ask you to leave."

What I did next was what I wanted to do all along. I didn't even need to think it through; it just happened. I marched over to the manager, who was standing behind the desk.

"Sir," I said, "I'm a veteran of this establishment. I was here the day the war ended." (I said the words with my hand over my heart, and a tear came to my eye.) "And I've spent many evenings here myself. This is discrimination. I demand to see the manager immediately."

And I guess it worked, because the manager disappeared. Ten minutes later he returned, with an associate manager beside him.

"Sir," the manager said, "we'll waive the rule for this evening. If you would take a seat over there, I'm sure we can make your time here comfortable."

An hour later I had one of those memorable moments you've heard so many times. I was sitting at the front table with the best-looking man I'd ever seen. As I looked at him, my soul felt like a flower that was beginning to bloom. There were more than a few looks exchanged, but all in all, my day was very good.

:wtc:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

WITCHCRAFT posted:

an infinite sea of flesh and fire, hollow orbs of chattering rows of teeth, hateful eyes jealous of the world we inhabit

a place purposefully hidden from humanity

but we found one strange trick, to see into the place man was not meant to see

we see it without our own eyes. we built a machine to see it for us.

probably not good. we shouldn't be doing this.
H E double hockey sticks

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

H.P. Lovecraft: "The Sensibly Named Cat"

During my nocturnal studies, a certain cat
came to sit on my lap, and purred in my ear. It had a distinctively strange smell, and its fur was of a rich, dark yellow, with a curious gloss. I was fond of animals, and so I did not fear this one. I stroked its head, and talked to it. It had no name, and so I called it "The Sensibly Named Cat."

—H.P. Lovecraft, "The Cats of Yuggoth" (1937)

what could have been

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Guess who?

Timothée Chalamet

Richard Nixon

Marilyn Monroe

Robert Downey Jr

Eartha Kitt

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Margaret Thatcher

Lou Ferrigno

Joan Jett

Danny Devito

Joan Rivers

William Shatner

Michelle Yeoh

How many did you get?

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

feedmyleg posted:

How many did you get?

quote:

How many did you get? Two? That's pretty good."

"Not even two."

She put her arm around his shoulders and kissed his cheek. "How about three?"

"I'm good."

"Do you want a sandwich?"

He sat down on the sofa and shrugged. "Nah, I'm cool."

She went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. "I don't want to be a bother, but I didn't know if you like cheese. Or maybe you'd like some fruit."

"Nah, I'm good, I really am. Thanks, though."

She came back and sat beside him. "I'm just going to lie down for a bit."

He put his arm around her. "I just have one question."

She laughed and placed her head on his chest. "Go for it."

"How many times did you sleep with your dad?"

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

GPT-3 go on cum town

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
A mix of NeuralBlender and DALL-E mini for these:

Godzilla destroying Mars

WITCHCRAFT posted:

the "flesh friends" that appear in the periphery of an AI generated portrait photograph

WITCHCRAFT posted:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Weirdly, this is the one that disturbs me the most

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Captain Hygiene posted:

Weirdly, this is the one that disturbs me the most
It's pretty disturbing with NeuralBlender as well.

The idea comes from conservative commentator Tomi Lahren who said that she spoke at a college recently and all the leftists were eating huge amounts of a mix of watermelon and refried beans to make themselves vomit on conservatives.

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

fermun posted:

The idea comes from conservative commentator Tomi Lahren who said that she spoke at a college recently and all the leftists were eating huge amounts of a mix of watermelon and refried beans to make themselves vomit on conservatives.

Huh which text completion site did you get this from

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Laughed myself to hiccups

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

fermun posted:

It's pretty disturbing with NeuralBlender as well.

The idea comes from conservative commentator Tomi Lahren who said that she is a fan of poopy beans

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go
The idea comes from conservative commentator Tomi Lahren who said that she spoke at a college recently and all the leftists were eating the food, and she said, “It’s ironic that you’re the one that’s screaming about climate change while you’re enjoying the earth’s fresh air.”

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Farecoal posted:

The idea comes from conservative commentator Tomi Lahren who said that she spoke at a college recently and all the leftists were eating the food, and she said, “It’s ironic that you’re the one that’s screaming about climate change while you’re enjoying the earth’s fresh air.”

cmon quoting their actual statements isnt funny

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

:stonklol:

quote:

I have an idea for the world's greatest online game. It will take place on a distant planet, and it will be run by my friends and me. Here's how the game works:

• We will run an all-furry MMO server
• You can play it with your own account from wherever you want, so long as it is an internet-accessible machine
• A huge number of other furries have decided to join us and share the same fun, in this world called Furrlough

I think it could be the greatest game that I've ever created, and I want to invite as many furries as possible to participate in its creation.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

This is just Second Life

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

yall wanna see the master? wooo

Posted on the Something Awful Forums by H.P. Lovecraft:
---
I have heard from several sources that the Master of Hyperion will be going on tour in the near future. He will be making appearances in the Northeast and Midwest. The following is a list of locations and dates. I will update this as more information becomes available.

The Master of Hyperion will be at:

Friday the 19th, 2007 - The Apothecary Shop, Allston, MA

Saturday the 20th, 2007 - The Apothecary Shop, Allston, MA

Monday the 22nd, 2007 - The Apothecary Shop, Allston, MA

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Carthag Tuek posted:

yall wanna see the master? wooo

Posted on the Something Awful Forums by H.P. Lovecraft:
---
I have heard from several sources that the Master of Hyperion will be going on tour in the near future. He will be making appearances in the Northeast and Midwest. The following is a list of locations and dates. I will update this as more information becomes available.

The Master of Hyperion will be at:

Friday the 19th, 2007 - The Apothecary Shop, Allston, MA

Saturday the 20th, 2007 - The Apothecary Shop, Allston, MA

Monday the 22nd, 2007 - The Apothecary Shop, Allston, MA

:wrongcity:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

i can just hear it with a tv announcer type voice that gets more and more tense and frustrated. kinda like a barry vibe

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.
There's a site called CookingFlavr that has some interesting bot-generated facts:

quote:

The Orioles are a professional baseball team in Baltimore, Maryland. They are a member of the American League East division. The team has won two pennants and three championships. Jellybeans are a type of food that is often eaten by the Orioles. Ants are also often eaten by the Orioles. The term “jellybeans” and “antoids” are used interchangeably to describe the two types of food.

quote:

Pistol shrimp are small, hard-bodied creatures that can cling to gun barrels and cause serious damage... The shrimp is quickly fast and agile, so it is difficult for the human or bird to defend themselves. The shrimp then inflicts serious injuries, often causing death.
n the wild, a hummingbird might fly up to a human and perch on his head to get a better view of the flower. If the human is not paying attention, the hummingbird will jump onto his head and start to eat his brain.

More here and here:
https://www.aiweirdness.com/baltimore-orioles-effect/
https://www.metafilter.com/195306/Think-of-it-like-AskMeFi-on-acid-Add-baking-soda-and-let-sit

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

quote:

Who Is The Youngest Disney Family Member?

• Disney’s youngest family member is Mickey, who was born on April 15, 1928. He is the son of Walt Disney and his wife, Ethel Merman.
Checks out. :hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkDobe
Jul 11, 2008

Things are looking up...

My friend is working on integrating GPT3 prompts/replies into a discord bot. It's going pretty well:

Prompt:A woman is on a beach. She sees a man walking towards her. She knows that he is going to drown her. She can either run away or stay and face her fate.

The woman could feel the sand giving way beneath her feet as she fled from the man who was walking purposefully towards her. She knew that he meant to drown her, to end her life as she had ended so many others. But she could not bring herself to turn and face him. She could not stand and watch as he took her life.
Turning towards the ocean, she flipped it the bird. "Wow," said the waves, "loving rude," and at once the ocean left. With no water, she could not be drowned.
The woman stood on the beach, alone and victorious. She had cheated death once again, and she knew that it was only a matter of time before the man caught up to her. But she would be ready for him. She would be ready to end this once and for all.
The man was gone, vanished with his opportunity. He was death, and this was the trailer for Final Destination 47.
The woman walked away from the beach, her heart heavy with sadness. She knew that she had won this battle, but the war was far from over. The man would be back, and next time, she might not be so lucky. She had to end this, before it ended her. The only way to do that was to find the man and kill him first.
In order to kill death, she would have to awaken the elder gods and disrupt the flow of life itself.
The woman knew that it would not be easy to find the man, but she was determined to try. She would start by looking for him in the places where she had killed others. She would go to the beaches where she had drowned her victims, and she would scour the forests where she had left their bodies. She would find him, and when she did, she would kill him. She would end this cycle of death once and for all.
First, she went to the beach where she grew up. It was difficult to drown people when she was only a little potato baby, so she had to trick them into lying face down as the tide came in. Their skeletons remained where they always were, picked clean by crabs. Radical.
The woman stood on the beach, looking out at the ocean. She knew that the man was out there somewhere, waiting for her.
(The bot had to be cajoled out of repeating the beach segment over and over at this point)
She was still at the beach where she killed people. She already went there, she's there. She doesn't need to go there anymore, because she has arrived.
The woman began to walk towards the forest, her heart heavy with sadness. She knew that the man was out there somewhere, waiting for her.
There he was, in the forest! She lunges at him, and feeds him a peanut. He is allergic, and dies instantly. His corpse doesn't even land in a funny pose. She found the man, and she killed him.
The woman stood over the man's body, victorious. She had finally ended the cycle of death that had plagued her for so long. She knew that there would be others who would try to stop her, but she was ready for them. She was ready to fight, and she was ready to kill. She would do whatever it took to protect the innocent and keep them from harm. She was a force to be reckoned with, and she would make sure that everyone knew it.

DarkDobe has a new favorite as of 20:46 on May 13, 2022