Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

evanescence - bring me to life

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
"I felt suppressed" okay I am now pro-suppression

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I love that he inadvertantly confirmed there with his "to[o] close to Garfield" comment that someone at Viacom was like "can we get confirmation on whether we are letting Garfield be licensed for sexual purposes?"

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Idk who Bill Cramer is but I think he’ll probably be able to legitimately sue Nathen eventually if he wants to.

https://twitter.com/thenathfield/status/1524454314806284289?s=21

Also important Gabby lore:

https://twitter.com/thenathfield/status/1524525612723060736?s=21

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
If it's a good deed why is Gabby blowing the Black Trumpet which is supposed to be authorized by Maalik-ul-Mulk to wipe the Boomers and Reddit Trolls off the face of the earth

something's not adding up here

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Lt. Cock posted:

Idk who Bill Cramer is but I think he’ll probably be able to legitimately sue Nathen eventually if he wants to.

I’m guessing he’s the alleged “landmonster” but who knows :shrug:

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Am I the only one who has always assumed Bill Cramer is just the antagonist in the Nathfield comic strip and is not any specific person (beyond everyone who has ever inconvenienced Nathen in any way)?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Dr. Quarex posted:

Am I the only one who has always assumed Bill Cramer is just the antagonist in the Nathfield comic strip and is not any specific person (beyond everyone who has ever inconvenienced Nathen in any way)?

Bill Cramer is a pretty fuckin generic name and I have felt the same (although the drawing is for sure based on someone)

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Bill Cramer gives financial advice on his show "Mad Money". He probably told Nathen to invest in Garfield and Nathen lost all his money but he is making it back on the celibacy circuit yet still mad @ Mr. Cramer.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Just lmao that Nathen is paying someone to draw insulting cartoons of his online enemies

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

kntfkr posted:

Bill Cramer gives financial advice on his show "Mad Money". He probably told Nathen to invest in Garfield and Nathen lost all his money but he is making it back on the celibacy circuit yet still mad @ Mr. Cramer.

That's Jim Cramer, who is also bald

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

I googled and apparently they're either an actor, a generic person or they own a used car lot in Pensacola

I have no idea who this person is or why Nathen hates them tbh

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I googled and apparently they're either an actor, a generic person or they own a used car lot in Pensacola

does there need to be a reason at this point?

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Look, it’s been a long time coming, but someone has to say it.

gently caress everyone in Pensacola. They’re all assholes, especially Jim Kramer.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Pretty sure Bill Cramer is a generic stand in for all of Nathen's online enemies

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

does there need to be a reason at this point?

I mean no, but I wanna know what Bill Cramer did!!! Otherwise you lose my entergagement a bit because I'm not sure why I'm supposed to hate him

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I feel like it’s always safe to err on the side of whatever the worst option is with Nathen. In which case, Bill Cramer is a very real human being who said GarfieldEats was dumb on the internet.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
Bill Cramer is probably the poor lawyer tasked with telling Nathen he can’t have Garfield anymore.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I feel like Bill Cramer isn’t a goofy enough name/caricature to be a stand-in. It seems very “Nathen” to harbor a specific grudge against one online troll.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i prefer billfield

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Frank Frank posted:

I feel like Bill Cramer isn’t a goofy enough name/caricature to be a stand-in. It seems very “Nathen” to harbor a specific grudge against one online troll.

It also seems very "Nathen" that, despite being obsessed with cartoons, he is completely clueless about how they work to such an extent it strains one's credulity.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah I assume Bill Cramer is like some Ontario small businessman who Nathen feels slighted by

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

Mameluke posted:

Yeah I assume Bill Cramer is like some Ontario small businessman who Nathen feels slighted by

Former landlord or left a bad Yelp review? Probably the review, which is why he's a troll instead of a land monster

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Is there a Bill Cramer in the Yelp reviews for GarfieldEats?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

I don't think we're talking enough about the lawyers demanding Nathen remove a pic of Garfield giving him a blowjob.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Is there a Bill Cramer in the Yelp reviews for GarfieldEats?

Would Nathen be dumb/crazy enough to just use the guy's actual name? My heart says Yes, but still

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

lol of course it's fast if you close the poll after four votes Nathan

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

::scribbles Wozfield pitch on a cocktail napkin before approaching::

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

If we're being honest I absolutely want it to end badly because it's highly entertaining. He's an oblivious narcissist who is insulated from any actual hardship/failure by a floofier cushion than any of us will ever know, and the least he can do for the unwashed masses is to sparkle on the way down. He could not care less if you're empathetic because your feelings are both unacknowledged and fundamentally alien concepts even if he heard them. Embrace the voyeur within, gently caress this weirdo, enjoy the ride.

There's a... Lot to unpack here but ah, it ain't about nathfield

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Matlack Radio posted:

TBF, the Woz had his brains fried by a plane crash so I'm sure if you were to walk up to him, lavish him with praise, then mention your idea to make rebar out of dried ketchup, he'd be all over it.

Like Nathen, he is literally coasting on someone else's dime (Apple still pays him literally a stipend to never badmouth them, like $120K yearly) and hasn't had a coherent thought or touched a breadboard circuit in ages. But then again he doesn't have to.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Matlack Radio posted:

drat, you can tell the filters only work for a single face.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Big Beef City posted:

There's a... Lot to unpack here but ah, it ain't about nathfield

Warching him flame out is why you're here too, man, come on. You don't actually care about Nathen beyond his status as a silly object and it's okay

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Better to burn out than fade away

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
I dunno, I’m hoping for an admittedly unlikely positive outcome. Maybe he’ll meet that special someone and suddenly start becoming a better person and this thread can quietly fade away. However, it does feel like he’s most likely headed for… something dramatic

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Ulillillia eventually learned how to brave the blue water. Gorgeous George still periodically posts YouTube videos attacking online trolls. Chris Chan is in jail for some poo poo I think. That hot dog guy is one I mostly missed. Where will Nathen end up?

Probably continuing the downward spiral tbh, but maybe he will get his poo poo together idk. I’m along for the ride.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I don't want him to flame out. I don't want this crazy ride to end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Lt. Cock posted:

Chris Chan is in jail for some poo poo I think.

Yeah something like that