Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane

Bar Patron posted:

In Australia, sometimes we don't even use tissues. You just block off one nostril with your finger and blow really hard and see what comes out. Amber could have avoided a lot of controversy if she'd just done that while on the stand :shrug:

A bushman's blow we call it in my family. So common it has a nickname.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

STABASS posted:

anything funny happened yet?

She said "My dog stepped on a bee" and then made a face.

And then they all snorted cocaine. The judge got naked and was dancing on the table. Security locked up the other security. The bee community has gotten involved. Totally wild.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Australians out here thinkn they invented the snot rocket. Heck of a culture mates

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

That DICK! posted:

Australians out here thinkn they invented the snot rocket. Heck of a culture mates

I'll concede that we probably didn't invent it. Cave men were probably shooting boogers to assert dominance, much like we do today. But I think Australia is more passionate about snot rockets than most other countries.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

That DICK! posted:

let them have it, it's all they have

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

busalover posted:

So who is winning in the court of public opinion? According to my Youtube-recommendations, Amber Heard is "totally getting owned". I'm guessing the internet being a white sausage-fest has something to do with that take, but what do I know.

A LOT of women who have been victims of domestic violence are on Depp's side. There's no evidence that Amber Heard had suffered any of the injuries she's claimed he inflicted, she's admitted to cutting off his fingertip and hitting him and making GBS threads on their bed, and she lifted significant parts of her testimony from an interview Rihanna did about Chris Brown

I'm firmly in the Believe Victims camp, but I don't think she's a victim. Abuse victims don't record themselves chasing after their abuser and begging for another fight

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

They both seem lovely to some degree, but then she seems to take that and go way overboard.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Powerful Katrinka posted:

A LOT of women who have been victims of domestic violence are on Depp's side. There's no evidence that Amber Heard had suffered any of the injuries she's claimed he inflicted, she's admitted to cutting off his fingertip and hitting him and making GBS threads on their bed, and she lifted significant parts of her testimony from an interview Rihanna did about Chris Brown

I'm firmly in the Believe Victims camp, but I don't think she's a victim. Abuse victims don't record themselves chasing after their abuser and begging for another fight

This is the problem, because this simply isn't true. She hadn't admitted to cutting off his fingertip, that's just what his camp let people think. He did it, and admitted in texts to his doctor that he did it. Then he wrote on the wall, then dipped his finger in paint and wrote on the wall. Because he's a drunk and has rage issues.

She didn't poo poo on his bed, their dog did. They had already been complaining about it because the dog was ill. Something that was cleared up in the original trial, like the finger. Depp did send a text to his assistant saying it would be funny if they poo poo on her doorstep though.

Oh she lifted testimony from Rhianna did she? Because before that it was from THE TALENTED MR RIPLEY. No one can put the clip of her talking and the clip from the movie together though, which you'd think would be very easy to do. The original trial also includes testimony from a makeup artist on one of the talk shows who said that they covered up some bruising under her eye and a cut on her nose.

His people have been running a PR campaign from the off to appeal to misogynists and starfuckers. The famous tape of "no one will believe you" has been stripped of context to make her sound the aggressor. Is she a nice person? Likely not. But that's immaterial. Mutual abuse is by and large a myth and someone who is violent because they want control and someone who retaliates because they want it to stop are not the same thing.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

This guy needs to get laid ^^^

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

it was me

i shat on the bed

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
I think it is very funny that there is a segment of this forum that thinks there is some massive johnny gestapo psyop of middle aged women working the internet levers to defame and disparage the bed shitter. Even that dump resetera couldn't be fooled by Heard

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

DrVenkman posted:

Oh she lifted testimony from Rhianna did she? Because before that it was from THE TALENTED MR RIPLEY. No one can put the clip of her talking and the clip from the movie together though, which you'd think would be very easy to do.

There's video of Rihanna's description of Chris Brown that compares it to Amber's description which is also on video, I'm not going to scroll through Twitter to find it, but it's there. I know there's some testimony that she had some bruises, but there's nothing to show that it was from a vicious beating, let alone the multiple assaults she claims. Same with her broken nose: she was seen on camera the day after he supposedly broke her nose, there's no swelling or bruising. Her "black eyes" are dark circles under her eyes, and the bruises she's had look like what happens when you rough house with a couple dogs regularly. She picks at her lips a lot, too

Heard has claimed she suffered horrible and frequent abuse, but there's no evidence. She made voice recordings and took pictures of Depp passed out, but there are no pictures or records of her injuries. She never got medical attention, she never took any pictures, no one ever saw her with bruised ribs or a swollen face or anything. That's another thing you can find on Twitter: women's pictures of themselves and their injuries from domestic violence, compared to Heard's self-submitted photo of her injuries, and there's no comparison

Honestly, the person I feel bad for the most, is Rihanna. People keep posting her pictures and interviews for comparison, and that can't be fun to relive

But, yeah, tl, dr: I don't believe Amber Heard. I believe they're both toxic, but she's not the victim

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
The yorkshire terrier laid a huge turd in the bed, covered it up with the bedsheets, then joked about it to the driver and mouthed off at the housekeeper who found it and took a picture of it. Dang dog :argh:

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

There's video of Rihanna's description of Chris Brown that compares it to Amber's description which is also on video, I'm not going to scroll through Twitter to find it, but it's there. I know there's some testimony that she had some bruises, but there's nothing to show that it was from a vicious beating, let alone the multiple assaults she claims. Same with her broken nose: she was seen on camera the day after he supposedly broke her nose, there's no swelling or bruising. Her "black eyes" are dark circles under her eyes, and the bruises she's had look like what happens when you rough house with a couple dogs regularly. She picks at her lips a lot, too

Heard has claimed she suffered horrible and frequent abuse, but there's no evidence. She made voice recordings and took pictures of Depp passed out, but there are no pictures or records of her injuries. She never got medical attention, she never took any pictures, no one ever saw her with bruised ribs or a swollen face or anything. That's another thing you can find on Twitter: women's pictures of themselves and their injuries from domestic violence, compared to Heard's self-submitted photo of her injuries, and there's no comparison

Honestly, the person I feel bad for the most, is Rihanna. People keep posting her pictures and interviews for comparison, and that can't be fun to relive

But, yeah, tl, dr: I don't believe Amber Heard. I believe they're both toxic, but she's not the victim

I mean Twitter also has video of her doing coke on the stand as well, so 'it exists on Twitter' is hardly a point in its favour.

Comparing two victims and saying 'she should be more like this one, because this is how a real victim behaves' is a worldview you need to reconsider.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Her stories are just...off. Supposedly this man beat her about the face, strangled her, repeatedly banged her into a wall, indecently assaulted her with a bottle, and caused her to walk on broken glass (all the while having a crushing injury to a finger on his dominant hand so bad that it popped the skin off). She took pictures of random poo poo all the time like it was her job, but there's no pictures of injury beyond what looks a lot like Botox bruises.

Fishy.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

ChubbyChecker posted:

it was me

i shat on the bed

- Tim Burton, suddenly barging into the court room

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

DrVenkman posted:

I mean Twitter also has video of her doing coke on the stand as well, so 'it exists on Twitter' is hardly a point in its favour.

Comparing two victims and saying 'she should be more like this one, because this is how a real victim behaves' is a worldview you need to reconsider.

This is the video I'm talking about, that shows the statements each woman made, so it's not the supposed cocaine bullet or the text of her alleged testimony that came from "The Talented Mr. Ripley." You hear the same descriptions of the men's eyes, of them "being gone," and even similar hand gestures at similar points in the stories

As for the comparison, no one is saying she needs to act a certain way, they're literally just comparing photos of injuries. Amber's photos don't show injuries anywhere near what she's claimed, and no one remembers her suffering from them. No one has testified that they remember her nose being swollen/tender/misshapen from being broken, and she has no photos, either. Same with her other injuries, like the cuts all over her feet that didn't impede her from walking comfortably. It doesn't seem like she took a lot of time out of the public eye to recover, either

It's something I can't get over and I can't give her the benefit of the doubt. She documented everything about their marriage EXCEPT the severe injuries she frequently endured. Not a single photo, no medical records, NO PHOTOS? You take pictures of your husband passed out as "proof" that he's violent, but not of the many wounds that are the result of his violence? I don't buy it

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
Didn't Chloe Dykstra have actual photos of bruises and people still chose to believe Chris Hardwick

There was even some dude who admitted Hardwick told him to make sure she never gets a job again.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

ChubbyChecker posted:

it was me

i shat on the bed

*stands up*
No, I am Bed Shitter

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Blooster posted:

Didn't Chloe Dykstra have actual photos of bruises and people still chose to believe Chris Hardwick

There was even some dude who admitted Hardwick told him to make sure she never gets a job again.

i never believed him

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

That DICK! posted:

they call 'em snotties.

"Oi, dick'ead you blowin' heaps of snotties? Oi!"
~ Yahoo Serious, founder of Australia

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

A lot of internet detectives on here that seemingly glossed over the UK trial verdict…

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Skeleton Ape posted:

*stands up*
No, I am Bed Shitter

stolen valor!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

"i call it, bigger beer" - australia's greatest inventor

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

BrassRoots posted:

A bushman's blow we call it in my family. So common it has a nickname.

It's called a farmer blow here in the states

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
In my country we say "blow it out your rear end", and we don't mean farts or diarrhea, we mean blow snot and boogers right out of your butthole like it was a mononostril nose doing a big ol sneeze

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

This but about Amber Heard making GBS threads on the bed.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Well someone poo poo on the bed

What did the boys down at the crime lab have to say?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Extra Large Marge posted:

Well someone poo poo on the bed

What did the boys down at the crime lab have to say?

:itwaspoo:

type 1

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mooey Cow posted:

In my country we say "blow it out your rear end", and we don't mean farts or diarrhea, we mean blow snot and boogers right out of your butthole like it was a mononostril nose doing a big ol sneeze

They sure do make em different in What

Khorne
May 1, 2002

DrVenkman posted:

This is the problem, because this simply isn't true. She hadn't admitted to cutting off his fingertip, that's just what his camp let people think. He did it, and admitted in texts to his doctor that he did it. Then he wrote on the wall, then dipped his finger in paint and wrote on the wall. Because he's a drunk and has rage issues.
This is the text where he said that:

It's not as cut and dry as "he admitted to it" given the extent of the abuse from both sides in the relationship & how people handle physical abuse from partners. There's the added factor of it not being deliberate to begin with given it happened from things being thrown around which was a common occurrence for both of them.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

DrVenkman posted:

She didn't poo poo on his bed, their dog did. They had already been complaining about it because the dog was ill. Something that was cleared up in the original trial, like the finger. Depp did send a text to his assistant saying it would be funny if they poo poo on her doorstep though.

This is what the world really wants to know about. Did she really do the poo poo or not. It's the million dollar question. Amber claims that one their Yorkshire terriers, this tiny dog:

Ate a bunch of marijuana and did a Godly grog bog on the bed.

Which in its own way, is also hilarious. This dog was doin drugs and did a poo poo so big that the whole world believed the owner was responsible and has now permanently tarnished the owners reputation and ruined their marriage.

In the original case between Depp and The Sun, the judge apparently thought it probably wasn't Amber, as Depp was going to be away and wouldn't have seen the poo anyway, so there wasn't much point.

But on the other hand. The lady who found the Poo originally, Hilda Vargas, (I believe unfolded the bedsheets) before she took these pictures:

She says she has worked for them for years and has cleaned up the poo from those dogs, and she said she believed it was human fecal matter and definitely not from the dogs.

She sent the pictures to Depps estate manager, Kevin Murphy, who was later on the phone to Amber and he claims Amber told him it was just a harmless prank.

There is also another testimony from Starling Jenkins, a security guard who was driving Amber heard around that day, and he also claims Amber heard told him it was a prank gone wrong. Which can be seen at the start of this video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnibx6KkcjQ

I have to say, it's hard to find pro Amber articles, most stuff is pro Depp, all I can find to support her was the judge agreeing in the original case that it probably wasn't her, but there might be something else buried out there, so if anyone finds something, do tell. Whatever the case, it was either Amber, or the dog, and both options are funny. Amber heard, regardless if it was the dog, will now be known as the lady who pooped the bed. She should sue the dog for defamation. But it looks like it was Amber to me.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

that turd looks like it came out after a night of heavy wine drinking

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
guys... I did the poop. I'm so sorry.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
I refuse to believe a dog took a poo poo bigger than it's body.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

Apprentice Dick posted:

I refuse to believe a dog took a poo poo bigger than it's body.

Where's that frog gif when you need it??

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Tenkaris posted:

Where's that frog gif when you need it??

https://i.imgur.com/QJrcztp.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

:sickos: