Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Has Trapt done any music for this bunch? If not, I wonder how much longer before they do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

graph posted:

iirc wiping means you're homosexual in certain circles

Yeah, there's some extremely hosed up right wing men who think it's gay to clean your butthole and, so, don't.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

"Awaken" Dallas :rollseyes:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Endless Mike posted:

Yeah, there's some extremely hosed up right wing men who think it's gay to clean your butthole and, so, don't.

What the gently caress

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

how did this thread get bluescreened by the "born to poo poo, forced to wipe" meme

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Alaois posted:

how did this thread get bluescreened by the "born to poo poo, forced to wipe" meme

I mean, I don't keep up to date on barely coded homophobic garbage, generally speaking

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

What the gently caress

Toxic masculinity is hosed up. There's also dudes who will poop, then stand up to pee because peeing sitting down is for women.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Endless Mike posted:

Toxic masculinity is hosed up. There's also dudes who will poop, then stand up to pee because peeing sitting down is for women.

My brother-in-law does this. We went out to a restaurant years ago and he went into the stall to poop, then flushed, got out, and peed at the urinal. I thought he was doing drugs in the stall but no, it was much worse than that.

This should have been a red flag in retrospect but I just figured it was a weird hygiene thing.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I mean, I don't keep up to date on barely coded homophobic garbage, generally speaking

its a fuckin dasharezone meme dude

do you all think that tweet is a real CYN shirt

Alaois fucked around with this message at 17:13 on May 10, 2022

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
if we are too quick to judge others about their lack of encyclopedic knowledge about internet memes, catchphrases, and the like, and the different contexts in which they have weaved their way into their society, someday we may be the ones with eggs on our face when we do not know the origin of the clutch your nuts tidbit. we can take it as an opportunity to love, not attack.

-paraphrased from The Book of Joy (2016), authors Desmond Tutu & The 14th Dalai Lama, Penguin Random House, ISBN 9780399185045

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

SamuraiFoochs posted:

What the gently caress

there is always more and it is always worse

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Alaois posted:

its a fuckin dasharezone meme dude

do you all think that tweet is a real CYN shirt

Replace "barely coded homophobia" with "stupid and/or possibly outdated memes" then, point stands.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Replace "barely coded homophobia" with "stupid and/or possibly outdated memes" then, point stands.

Why so aggressive? Is this how you want to control your narrative??

brian
Sep 11, 2001
I obtained this title through beard tax.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

yiiiiiiiiiikes

big yikes on this one fellas

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

remember when braun strowman and mia yim did the sammy/tay gimmick

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
mamma mia!

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Cavauro posted:

remember when braun strowman and mia yim did the sammy/tay gimmick

Do their arms not work?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's a normal kiss. find a new slant

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Cavauro posted:

it's a normal kiss. find a new slant

That's not out Sam and Tay do it

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

MassRafTer posted:

Really loses something when you don't have the copy from the original tweet.

https://twitter.com/Adamscherr99/status/1523689713726820353

Congrats to CYN for having watched a second movie

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

im so glad these people are illiterate or wed be getting a lot more holden caulfield gimmicks.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Paper Lion posted:

im so glad these people are illiterate or wed be getting a lot more holden caulfield gimmicks.

We’d be more likely to get “I’m going to kill a Beatle” gimmicks.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Anyone watch the special tonight?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

1glitch0 posted:

Anyone watch the special tonight?

I'm watching it now. Well, I'll watch 20 minutes then go to bed. It starts with a bunch of warnings and disclaimers about how cool it is to free the narrative.

Now EC3 is screaming at a jobber.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

MassRafTer posted:

I'm watching it now. Well, I'll watch 20 minutes then go to bed. It starts with a bunch of warnings and disclaimers about how cool it is to free the narrative.

Is he in the rant room with himself?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
On a scale from Romero to Leto how Jokerfied is Braun

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Seams posted:

On a scale from Romero to Leto how Jokerfied is Braun

He is a resident of the society

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

MassRafTer posted:

Sweet. Imma try and watch it tomorrow.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

Is he in the rant room with himself?

lol

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The first 27 minutes was pretty boring and that's when I went to bed but right after that point a freakin' nerdo shows up to explain how star ratings works so maybe this show is getting better.

Ok I just realized I was watching the second show from a year ago because Jarvis showed up. But I can't find the actual loving show on this service.

Edit 2: I have found the Dallas show which I know I clicked on last night because it also has the option for the trailer but for some reason I ended up on a different video.

Edit 3: This show starts off way better.

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 06:56 on May 14, 2022

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
I completely forgot Jervis was a part of this thing until you mentioned it. Man it really is the last bastion of wrestling's biggest shitheads.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Drakkel posted:

I completely forgot Jervis was a part of this thing until you mentioned it. Man it really is the last bastion of wrestling's biggest shitheads.

Last summer it was a mish mash of ECIII's crew and indie guys just looking for a payday so there's a lot of random dudes you wouldn't expect. This year they seem to have a more defined group but there's still some people on there who don't strike me as living the CYN lifestyle.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I found the Pro Wrestling TV app yesterday but couldn’t find the show on demand, only in their scheduled broadcasts feed type thing and I absolutely don’t give enough of a gently caress to make actual time in my life to meet a schedule for it.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

History Comes Inside! posted:

I found the Pro Wrestling TV app yesterday but couldn’t find the show on demand, only in their scheduled broadcasts feed type thing and I absolutely don’t give enough of a gently caress to make actual time in my life to meet a schedule for it.

It will come up if you search for "control" but it's not on their main page now.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

I saw EC3 at a coffee shop in central FL today, I did a double take and only realized it him because of his CONTROL YOUR NARRATIVE shirt lol

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Destroy My Sweater posted:

I saw EC3 at a coffee shop in central FL today, I did a double take and only realized it him because of his CONTROL YOUR NARRATIVE shirt lol

Coffee shop? I thought they were all about CONTROLLING YOUR NUTRITION

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Alert big seasoning!

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.

Manwithastick posted:

Alert big seasoning!

Mrs. Dash has been informed.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Every time I think about BIG SEASONING I laugh very hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Destroy My Sweater posted:

Forget EC3 but tell me more about this coffee shop was it any good?