Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0AP48_AADY

What is The Narrative?

-#TheNarrative is where one goes to destroy their past.

Where you take back CONTROL.

Where you fight for FREEDOM.

Where you find your PURPOSE.

#TheNarrative is where you go to become who you were always supposed to be

Control Your Narrative (CYN) has found it’s “purpose” and is proud to announce “Awakening: Live”, a series of live events featuring combative PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING action and the real stories of those who choose to fight.

Headlined by “The Titan” Adam Scherr, ec3, the newly recruited Killer Kross, and other top names in the field of “sports and entertainment,”

“CYN Awakening: Live” is a live event under the guise of a “traditional wrestling show” that will be everything but “traditional.” “CYN Awakening: Live” will offer an unique, interactive experience, where fans can not only meet and great their favorite stars, but watch them do what these world class competitors do best.

#ControlYourNarrative is a unique concept in wrestling content distribution.

Through their “Free The Narrative” features and now “Awakening: Live” CYN focuses on telling original and personal stories with not only professional wrestling’s biggest names, but those also unknown.

CYN is completely independent of any wrestling promotion. Set to an original score, CYN blends professional wrestling, cinema, and harsh reality in what will become the true definition of “creative freedom” for an industry that desperately needs it and any performer that truly seeks it.

To #ControlYourNarrative is to “Tell Your Story.

”At an “awakening” those stories are told.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55UpmGJyABY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vm7AUIbMKg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8T37b388nI

https://twitter.com/therealec3/status/1498025428254183434

quote:

Control Your Nutrition through our specially formulated seasonings.

Oats, post-workout regimens, jerky and protein ration packs coming soon.

Exclusively shipped and sold by Dude's Gourmet.

https://dudesgourmet.com/collections/control-your-nutrition

https://twitter.com/THEVinceRusso/status/1495056560824877061

Who is in The Narrative?

-Founded in the midst of a world-wide pandemic, a tumultuous social climate, and a personal awakening by The Essential Character (ec3), #TheNarrative began as a battle against ec3’s greatest adversary. Himself.

Learning that through fighting, the primal act of combat, and the art of war ec3 has found his PURPOSE. Upon ec3 combating his own demons, and the destruction of his past, his message of #ControlYourNarrative has spread, embedding itself in the minds of those that have become lost.

#TheNarrative now embodies those that seek to retake CONTROL, are prepared to fight for their FREEDOM, and be led to their greater PURPOSE. But #TheNarrative’s door is always open, even to it’s detractors.

Voiced thru “The NARRATOR” each individual has the unimpeded chance to “tell their story.”

https://twitter.com/therealec3/status/1494371234263584782

Free the Narrative I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n_dKLECD6o

Free the Narrative II
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKPXIa3JXw4

Where is The Narrative

-#TheNarrative is not only the ever changing physical location where those seeking enlightenment physically congregate to decimate, but #TheNarrative is a state of mind. A metaphysical ascension. Standing on it’s #Essential pillars (Control, Freedom, and Purpose) #TheNarrative exists within all of us.

When is The Narrative

-#TheNarrative is always happening. If the fight is not taking place in the ring, it is taking place within the minds and spirits of those who have subscribed.

In #TheNarrative, there is no authority. No referee or governing body declares a winner.

Fights are decided and ended by the participants.

Tap Out.

Knock Out.

Can’t Stand.

The fight isn’t against an opponent. The fight is a test against yourself.

#FreeTheNarrative cinematically witnesses one night within #TheNarrative. “The NARRATOR” assembled a documentary film team to capture those seeking their greater purpose, familiar foe’s from the past looking for their redemption, visions from unexpected places and the conflict of two men’s very drastic realities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOiXwi2lnx8

Why The Narrative

-#TheNarrative was built on one statement that has become a movement.

#ControlYourNarrative

The ability to “tell your story.”

Moments and emotion can not be faked. They can not be manufactured, written, or over produced.

Moments and emotion need to be real.

#TheNarrative gives talent the platform to tell their stories and use their realities. Those in #TheNarrative can find themselves, and reinvent themselves through their chosen craft, and the ups/downs that have come with pursuit of “their dream.”

This forum allows them to break every perception people have of them, or they have had of themselves. In #TheNarrative, they have CONTROL, they have FREEDOM, and they all have PURPOSE.

#TheNarrative is more than one man.

#TheNarrative is an idea.

https://www.controlyournarrative.co/

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Feb 28, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I am prepared to control and/or free my narrative

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

The presence of a narrator makes me think that all the matches in the promotion being cinematic matches.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
Why has EC3 gone full Ultimate Warrior

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
those first two posters are real bad, they look like they're advertising a local indy

the graphics in the twitter post are okay but both of the men featured are just repellant to look at

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
My narrative is that CYN sucks, am I doing it right?

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

the fish seasoning looks like fish food

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

This entire thing sounds like the worst of MLM/Qanon/self help cult poo poo wrapped in a burrito of the most uninteresting Bald Bearded Men. That being said I cant wait to see what the gently caress this is

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

i hope they get alex jones to wrestle a match

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how many vlogs they got

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

What happens when a man who has been rejected by society comes face to face with a man who wrestles?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

McMahonism cargo cult.

But holy poo poo have they put together a harshly unique visual style. It’s like poo poo you’d send in to Al-Jazeera.

CHIVERS
Apr 28, 2004

c'est quand meme la honte
Control your #destrucity

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

What happens when a man who has been rejected by society comes face to face with a man who wrestles?

that apostrophe in the last sentence is bugging the poo poo out of me. It's Woods' not Wood's you loving dumbasses

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
I hope despite all the other stuff going on these competitors are able to stay fokked.

Fokked: focused.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
I'm actually somewhat interested to see what this actually is. Not enough to actually watch it though.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Stall_19 posted:

I'm actually somewhat interested to see what this actually is. Not enough to actually watch it though.

You should at least watch the Jervis vs Parrow match in the OP.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
This roster seems to be a bunch of doodoomen.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Someone’s gonna die because of this poo poo

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

You should at least watch the Jervis vs Parrow match in the OP.

oh what the gently caress, 2.0 are involved with this chud poo poo?! :negative:

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
As someone who once had an Ethan Carter III avatar, I can safely say I have no interest in controlling my narrative.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I'm full of mixed emotions in watching that Parrrow vs Jervis match. In the right hands, this style could be something. But not these hands.

Was EC3 always like this?

edit: nvm. After watching part of part 1 of the film, I kinda hate this

TV Zombie fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Feb 28, 2022

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
how the gently caress is Ryback missing out on this poo poo here

edit: also gunner. also CRIMSON (I thought that was him in the op but turns out it was Karrion Killer Kross I guess)

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I found their first two shows intermittently interesting but generally quite irritating to watch.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

It's sad that the concept is genuinely pretty interesting and novel based on what someone posted in a diff thread but they seem to be intent on collecting all of the available garbagemen so I have zero desire to see any of it

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

CYN is not for weak minds

https://twitter.com/TransGraps/status/1498045964011061255

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Control deez

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
the essential character

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
https://twitter.com/TranquiloClubYT/status/1498117646105071616

I would totally buy this shirt...if I didn't know that my CUCKED boss would CANCEL me for wearing it to WORK!!!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
the projection from these people could run a spotlight

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
I am honestly so glad CYN exists to entertain us all. This is the funniest thing to happen to wrestling in a while.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I’m all in

Can’t wait to see how stupid the title looks

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

maruhkati posted:

I would totally buy this #shirt...if I didn't know that my #CUCKED boss would #CANCEL me for #wearing it to #WORK!!!
ftfy

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I might be more into this if the roster wasn't a who's-who of people I never need to see wrestle again

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Chris James 2 posted:

Can’t wait to see how stupid the title looks
If they don't have a Flat Earth Heavyweight Title as people suggest this whole thing sucks

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

I preferred the name Choose Your Own Adventure.

White men are so sensitive.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Glad to see Flip Gordon has a landing place with ROH on hiatus

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

What is a #Project?

A “Project” is the proverbial aspiring “sports-entertainment” performer seeking “opportunity” to live their “dream.”
In the world of the “corporate wrestling brands” you are referred to as an “extra.” You are paid a meager penance to stand awkwardly in ill fitting dress clothes.

Scenario 1: you are led blindly through the “dark” into a match that you are not prepared for. You are sacrificed for the “corporate good.” You have a minor accolade that you humble brag about on social media. Quickly forgotten validation. You patiently wait 4-8 months for your next “opportunity.”

Scenario 2: you are put into outfit that says “SECURITY” or “POLICE.” Your authority is not respected and you, again, are sacrificed for the “corporate good.” You patiently wait 4-8 months for your next “opportunity.”

Scenario 3: You are fed adequately via “catering.” Nobody recognizes you exist. You patiently wait 4-8 months for your next “opportunity.”

Why become a #Project?

A #Project understands this circle is endless and contrived. Seeks something more. Deeper purpose.

Through #ControlYourNarrative they can “become who they are supposed to be.”

What does a #Project do?

A #Project is prepared to forgo their independent “sports-entertainment” persona and destroy this past through the trial and tribulation of The Narrative.

A #Project assumes their “Project Number” as their new handle. This number is their choice and must never be forgotten.

A #Project fills out their #ProjectNarrative Initiation Form. Signs this as both an NDA and waiver of liability.

A #Project attends a respective #ProjectNarrative Seminar where they will:

-Perform their Sports-Entertainment Persona.
-Undergo Psycho Analyzation by members of The Narrative.
-Brain Dump their truth. Their authentic selves.
-Accept criticism, critiques, and (verbal) castration.
-and finally, FIGHT.

Upon completion of the #ProjectNarrative seminar, the #Project has access and opportunity within #ControlYourNarrative.
Their number will be called to assist on ‘Fight Night’ set-up, promotional assistance, sponsor related sucking up activities, nefarious narrative business, while most importantly become eligible for prime position to fight in #ControlYourNarrative sanctioned events, and character developing segments on #ControlYourNarrative televised features.

Favoritism and Politics WILL BE PLAYED.

How to become a #Project?

Purchase your #ProjectPackage

This includes:

#Project sanctioned attire (1 Branded Black Hood. 1 Branded Black T-Shirt)

#ProjectNarrative Tenants (the hand written ec3 manifesto on 10 Foundations of Professional Wrestling)

Your #ProjectNarrative Initiation Form

Entry into your #ProjectNarrative Seminar (hosted by ec3 and members of #CYN)

The first step into the next phase of your life.

Eligible only to TRAINED SPORTS-ENTERTAINERS. (If you are not, your money will not be refunded and #CYN has rights to refuse anyone and everyone.)

(If you feel this is a grift, you have not been in the professional wrestling industry long enough.)

We here at #ControlYourNarrative look forward to taking those who choose this bold endeavor into our fold.

You are taking back #Control

You are prepared to fight for your #Freedom.

Through #CYN you will find #Purpose.

-The Narrator

My This Promotion Is Not A Grift shirt is raising a lot of questions already answered by my shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Oh my god the fuckin “nutrition” page is just a bunch of rebranded Mrs. Dash with an incredible description

quote:

"Big Seasoning" has been contaminating your beef, chicken, fish and even your vegetables for far too long. Control your nutrition provides all natural ingredients. Health consequence herbs and spices provide flavor that will punch you in the face. The time is now to take back control of your nutrition!

The Control Your Nutrition 4-Pack is our best value, combing all 4 seasonings so you're covered for every kind of meal. Save $4 when you buy all 4!

Best of all, each 4-Pack includes one month of free project narrative nutrition training app by EC3.

Oh man someone find Ec3’s fukkn Get On The Gas nutrition app I must see it