Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

NotJustANumber99 posted:

also totally inappropriate request given gdpr

Yes you're right unfortunately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

Yes you're right unfortunately.

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

Legitimate interest, innit

you know who could solve this debate?

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

happyhippy posted:

I wish they found the 'extra' footage for the crew blood orgy scenes that were lost in some salt mine.
They hired amputees to make scenes of them cannibalizing each other realistically.
What can I say, I love schlock gore movies.

They did find them. They're however very difficult to impossible to restore.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

endlessmonotony posted:

They did find them. They're however very difficult to impossible to restore.

nah. we have the technology.

deepfakes etc

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

In all seriousness, since moving over to the website model I no longer have a way of linking orders with goons other than intuition or recognising past orders. So if he has, I wouldn’t know.

And yeah, if I /did/ I wouldn’t do anything with the info. GDPR, as mentioned.

That said, I really hope he’s all ok and just taking a break for whatever reason.

And yes, this is a busy weekend! I’m trading in Market Drayton tomorrow and then at the Newcastle Inder Lyme artisanal market on Sunday for the first time. Drop by if you’re in the area.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

NoneMoreNegative posted:

ATTN: Camrath Re: Fudge Marketing Ideas

:prepop:

Whenever I see an ad for some old candy or medicine like this I'm always disappointed when it doesn't have One Night Cough Syrup TM list of ingredients.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Did twisto ever buy fudge?

Camrath, we got a new mission for you

Pretty sure he tried Camraths protofudge at my goonmeet in Stratford 2.5 years ago.

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

feedmegin posted:

Pretty sure he tried Camraths protofudge at my goonmeet in Stratford 2.5 years ago.

Was he there? I have an utterly terrible memory for names..

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

Fairly sure I have a distant memory of the UKMT-past doxxing a semi-regular who disappeared for a few weeks and them being more than a little put out when they returned.

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Time passes quickly on the weekend.

That was Seaside Loafer 3 years ago.

Edit: why is it my memory remembers specific poo poo like this and not the important day to day things or the important long term things I should be able to remember.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

You may wonder what I am doing while reading your posts..

It's also not the first time twisto's taken a break from being online because of how the thread sometimes gets so let's not get too worked up and start suggesting weird poo poo.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Skarsnik posted:

Good chance that's twisto on the uk goons discord if anyone wants to try him on there

OK, now you've got me really worried because Ric Parnell just died.

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Tsietisin posted:

That was Seaside Loafer 3 years ago.

Edit: why is it my memory remembers specific poo poo like this and not the important day to day things or the important long term things I should be able to remember.

Iirc he had a stroke or something of similar impact and wasn’t really able to type afterwards. He did put his head around the door a couple of times.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

josh04 posted:

Fairly sure I have a distant memory of the UKMT-past doxxing a semi-regular who disappeared for a few weeks and them being more than a little put out when they returned.

If between here and Twitter I haven't posted in 6 weeks I think you can safely assume I'm dead. Unless I post about going abroad or something, IDK

Just for future reference

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
adult human marsupial

https://twitter.com/Rummlie/status/1525205046945792000

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

josh04 posted:

Yes, this thread needs to leave them in peace and if they want to post or let people know what's up, then they can.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

forkboy84 posted:

If between here and Twitter I haven't posted in 6 weeks I think you can safely assume I'm dead. Unless I post about going abroad or something, IDK

Just for future reference

If this guy's not postin', assume he's a-ghostin'.

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
Having foolishly been part of the Seaside Loafer concern crew back then (he disappeared after posting that he was going in for a critical cancer surgery and it later turned out he had had a stroke during the op as Camrath mentioned) I'm firmly in the Let Twisto Alone camp. As well-loved as he is it's not really our business as nominally anonymous internet posters to Find Out If He Dead and he's always struck me as a private person

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
All good points.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
But how will goons.xls be kept up to date

It's on his onedrive

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
I have a series of understudies waiting to step in and ensure continuity of high-quality posting in the event that something happens to me.

You can destroy my brittle mortal body but I will only become more powerful

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

loving hell, Keith actually took a stance. Partly.

https://twitter.com/Keir_Starmer/status/1525445138247557120?t=qlU1rkMI9isxpCXLVdWWEg&s=19

Hilarious to see him cut off the one support base he hasn't pissed off yet.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Feels like this calls for at least 10 independent tribunals by Jewish advocacy groups to determine how anti-Semitic this statement is (measured in units of milliCorbyns, obviously)

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009

Bobby Deluxe posted:

https://twitter.com/Keir_Starmer/status/1525445138247557120?t=qlU1rkMI9isxpCXLVdWWEg&s=19

How long till the accusations of anti semitism start

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

fluppet posted:

How long till the accusations of anti semitism start

He's already getting it in the replies to that tweet.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Took him long enough, presumably had to get a focus group to decide if he should condemn it, endorse it or ignore it.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
It's okay to express outrage in this instance because she was a journalist, and the British press has the base lizard instinct to know that "it's okay to shoot journalists when they're doing something the state thinks they shouldn't" would not be a good thing to say, so they'll stay quiet at worst.

Attacking pallbearers at a funeral is also far enough beyond acceptable that it gets the decorum poisoned onboard.

Whether kieth can turn this into any sort of a systemic criticism is a different matter.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

stev posted:

He's already getting it in the replies to that tweet.
It's just hilarious and classic Keith, because last month he fecked off everyone who supports Palestine with this grovelling prostration to the JC:

https://twitter.com/JewishChron/status/1512015624335155209?t=BUcUf30qrHKfucZFSrfeRA&s=19

And now he's managed to feck off all the pro Israel people by trying to play both sides.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
NORMAN

NORMAN!!!!!!

NORMAN, THEY'RE CHANGING THE PLANNING LAWS NORMAN, ABOUT TIME I SAY!!!

THAT LOT NEXT DOOR GOT PLANNING FOR THAT HADICAPPED TOILET DOWNSTAIRS AND IT BLOCKED MY LIGHT BECAUSE THE COUNCIL IS POLITCALLY CORRECT, NORMAN

crispix fucked around with this message at 16:25 on May 14, 2022

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
MY MARSHMALLOW BUSHES USED TO BE ABLOOM FOR THREE MONTHS OF THE YEAR NOMAN AND SINCE THAT LOT BLOCKED MY GARDEN'S SUNLIGHT I'M LUCKY IF I GET SIX WEEKS

ABLOOM NORMAN, ABLOOM :mad:

HONESTLY NORMAN THIS IS WHY YOU LOST AT SCRABBLE ON THAT FERRY TO THOSE FRENCHMEN NORMAN

IT WAS THE ANNUS HORRIBILIS THAT YEAR, NORMAN - THAT WAS THE LAST THING I NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Wow, market trading today was pretty grim- took less than half the normal take- same number of customers, they just bought single bars rather than multipacks. Three seperate regulars told me they were just too poor now.

Hope things are better in Newcastle tomorrow, but not sure they will be.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
Have you tried shrinkflation

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
I hear high fructose corn syrup is good for bringing down prices.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Some litre bottles are now 900ml, like lucozade. The logical conclusion is 1ml bottles.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

2for 3 deal

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Try Fodge* the low cost fudge alternative!

*made with bonemeal and earwig honey

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Camrath posted:

Wow, market trading today was pretty grim- took less than half the normal take- same number of customers, they just bought single bars rather than multipacks. Three seperate regulars told me they were just too poor now.

Hope things are better in Newcastle tomorrow, but not sure they will be.

FA Cup final having an impact?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
pretty much every day on the radio now there are people ringing in mentioning that they can't afford food despite working several jobs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
and you know what? i feel nothing because there's nothing i can do

the corbyn years proved beyond doubt that we live in a country that is incurably rigged towards keeping people believing they have to suffer in life, and there is gently caress all i can do