Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Sure why not. I can play the best western third person shooter for the third time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Wish it was on game pass but I think I have it on steam or something anyway.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Hell yeah I think I'm gonna play it. Probably on the series x because I don't want to deal with stupid rockstar launcher poo poo until I'm ready to go back to Red Dead.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I bought it when a bunch of Rockstar games were on sale the other day

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
What's the difference on Game Pass between "Forza Horizon 5" and "Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition"? tia god bless

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

1glitch0 posted:

What's the difference on Game Pass between "Forza Horizon 5" and "Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition"? tia god bless

Probably none. I think the gamepass version of games is usually their base edition and you have to pony up for DLC and whatnot.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

I bought it when a bunch of Rockstar games were on sale the other day

same op

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
thats pretty cool, but also can i get 60fps on series X you stupid bastards?!

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I would pay full price for a Bully remake, same with The Warriors. Rockstars top two games.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

What's the latest hotness on gamepass? Been away for a while cause I got myself a PS5 and played both games..

Norco is a goty contender for vn/adventure category imo

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Professor Beetus posted:

If nothing else watch this clip to see a marine getting murked by a needler and a grunt hijacking a warthog, poo poo owned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEyQ8JxV7uk

This should have just been a 5 minute bit where different characters hijacked the warthog one after another until one of them got in the passenger seat instead and punched the driver until they drove off of a cliff.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Holy crap my Series X just showed up. That was super fast.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
:cheerdoge: enjoy gamer

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Disposable Scud posted:

Holy crap my Series X just showed up. That was super fast.
Enjoy! :D It's a good box. Definitely get Game Pass and check out that library. You'll be intimidated by the amount of content there is!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

RDR2 series x upgrade when

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Smugworth posted:

All I want from Rockstar right now.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Smugworth posted:

It’s Rockstar, they will tease it for months and then announce Arthur’s hat is now available in GTA Online for only $29.99

If they ever do a Series update for RDR2 it’ll be a seperate purchase for $70 or whatever

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

webmeister posted:

It’s Rockstar, they will tease it for months and then announce Arthur’s hat is now available in GTA Online for only $29.99

If they ever do a Series update for RDR2 it’ll be a seperate purchase for $70 or whatever

They'll probably do exactly what they did with gtav imo

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I'm getting into Death's Door now that I've completed Tunic. Except for some reason it does not support cross-saves between XBOX and PC, despite being on both Gamepass stores. god dammit.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Smugworth posted:

Give it seven more years.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Blue Raider posted:

Probably none. I think the gamepass version of games is usually their base edition and you have to pony up for DLC and whatnot.

Thank you sir

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

webmeister posted:

I'll buy it. I'm the problem.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

BisterdDave posted:

I'll buy it. I'm the problem.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It already runs 4K native. You'd be paying for 60fps in a game with lovely slow animations and maybe enhanced lighting and textures.

dishwasherlove
Nov 26, 2007

The ultimate fusion of man and machine.

joylessdivision posted:

Any suggestions for fighting games on Xbox that would probably play better with a stick vs controller I should check out?

Streets of Rage 4 (just left Gamepass I think) and Windjammers 2 as 'fighting adjacent' but good with joystick.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

I’d rather they make a new game than put another coat of paint on red dead 2, a game that is still a benchmark visually.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

American McGay posted:

It already runs 4K native. You'd be paying for 60fps in a game with lovely slow animations and maybe enhanced lighting and textures.

Sounds awesome!

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
win jammers is epic as balls

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

American McGay posted:

take my $70

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I wanna import my RDR2 PC save so I can skip past the boring story parts and get right to the fishing

Live At Five!
Feb 15, 2008
I'd pay 60 bucks for a RDR2 with modern controls that didn't feel like molasses.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

Norco is a goty contender for vn/adventure category imo

On one hand the ending kind of collapses a little bit, on the other its actually a good visual novel until that point with a some genre switchups and never overstays its welcome so hrm, hmmmm, hrmmm yes agree.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm spending the next two days beating The Wild at Heart because it leaves GP this weekend.

Whatever deal Xbox made with Humble Games worked out really well, I've enjoyed basically all of their Game Pass offerings.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Nuts and Gum posted:

I'm getting into Death's Door now that I've completed Tunic. Except for some reason it does not support cross-saves between XBOX and PC, despite being on both Gamepass stores. god dammit.

Death's Door (Xbox) and Death's Door (Windows) are too separate games unfortunately, complete with two seperate achievement lists and saves.

Tunic however is one game that runs on both Xbox and Windows with combined saves and achievements. It's weird but happens sometimes.

Fanatic fucked around with this message at 02:49 on May 14, 2022

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I didn't even notice rdr2 was at 30fps on my series x because I'm just used to rockstar games running like poo poo lol

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

It runs fine on my One X but it sounds like the console is about to produce lift. Only 12 more days before I get my account retrieved!

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Yeah RDR2 makes the One X sound like an idling PS4 Pro

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
My One X was a space heater.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

My internet decided to die at 5pm on a Friday night for a few hours so I spent most of that playing poker in RDR2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Holy poo poo Fortnite looks amazing.