Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Bad Purchase posted:

wishing everyone itt good pizza vibes on this fine friday evening, and fulfilling my own pizza pact with this pair of greek slices:

here's a closer shot of the toppings for the sickos:

Uh...... I'll pass on that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
That's less a pizza and more a bread with random toppings on it :stare:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Thats a lot of olives

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

those slices were made at a local cash-only pizzeria by italians, who WILL hit on your girlfriend, in a store that has been owned for the past 30 years by the same italian man who looks about 5'5" and no less than 250 lbs and talks like he's in an episode of sopranos

it may be unconventional, but there can be no doubt of its authenticity or credentials as pizza

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
id suck that pies dick

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
My city is like 25% Italian and we have quite a few pizza places here owned by them (including Mark Ruffalo's family who have been here forever. They suck rear end though).

Not sure that would be something that would stay long on the menu here.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Is that celery on that pizza

And I use the word pizza loosely here

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Bad Purchase posted:

wishing everyone itt good pizza vibes on this fine friday evening, and fulfilling my own pizza pact with this pair of greek slices:

You better be smashed to make such a culinary crime.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Enfys posted:

Is that celery on that pizza

And I use the word pizza loosely here

it's there to provide a crisp, refreshing balance to the salty olives

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
That celery looks cooked, and therefore mushy.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

I’ve felt like crap for two days, and went to get a Covid test just to be sure. But the tent at the local mall where they were doing Covid tests has been replaced with a drive-thru display of animatronic dinosaurs.

Folks… I think this might be a gently caress You Friday

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Nuts and Gum posted:

You better be smashed to make such a culinary crime.

i do make pizza at home, but i could never achieve that level of perfection myself. such ambition i leave to the pros.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

That celery looks cooked, and therefore mushy.

it was charred, but not mushy. it is not really a wet pizza, surprisingly. i think the lack of sauce keeps it dry despite the dense load of toppings.

i know it looks unusual, but goddamn it is a good-rear end slice. it's like the best greek salad i've ever had, but in a warm triangle.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
It's fun to poo poo on but I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Beer time

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

It's fun to poo poo on but I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

no worries, there are many things in life that goons could probably make me feel some degree of shame over, but pizza is not one. in that respect, i posses an unshakable confidence.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

wesleywillis posted:

Where you racing? What are you racing?

I was mostly in it for the drinking, drugs and debauchery, but my brother used to be a marshall at Mosport back in the mid-late 90s and a bit in the early 00's.

Naturally our friends followed and he stopped marshalling and we all went more for the aforementioned booze and drugs.

E: Also its a lovely FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH for me as I found out that a guy that I can't fuckin stand has been rehired and starts working back at my company on Monday.

gently caress that guy.

hell yeah. i was supposed to be at mosport last weekend marshalling for BEMC but this event came up on short notice and i've been dying to get back at er so i chose to prep my car for this weekend instead

i primarily race rally format, this weekend is rallycross at a local dirt circuit. got my impreza out and ready to rip, and my brother is going to be driving too

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Enfys posted:

good luck!

they're going to think their race car dad is amazing no matter what (unless they're teens maybe and then it probably doesn't matter even if you win)

thanks buddy, they're young enough to still think i'm cool :3:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

this pie has a deceptively wack appearance, however, i know from experience that it was probably very tasty. cheers :cheers:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

absloutely this :cheesr:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Bad Purchase posted:

no red sauce and a ton of strange toppings but I would absolutely try that pizza and assume it would be strangely delicious op

My city is like 25% Italian and we have quite a few pizza places here owned by them (including Mark Ruffalo's family who have been here forever. They suck rear end though).

Not sure that would be something that would stay long on the menu here.

the players manual says Italians get -1 to int and wis but they do have some innate plumming bonuses

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

those slices were made at a local cash-only pizzeria by italians, who WILL hit on your girlfriend, in a store that has been owned for the past 30 years by the same italian man who looks about 5'5" and no less than 250 lbs and talks like he's in an episode of sopranos

it may be unconventional, but there can be no doubt of its authenticity or credentials as pizza

lol :italy:

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Taco Bell, whiskey, tequila, movies...a good night.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

hell yeah. i was supposed to be at mosport last weekend marshalling for BEMC but this event came up on short notice and i've been dying to get back at er so i chose to prep my car for this weekend instead

i primarily race rally format, this weekend is rallycross at a local dirt circuit. got my impreza out and ready to rip, and my brother is going to be driving too

That's dope as gently caress. My brother was at mosport last weekend and invited me but I had poo poo to do.
I don't really have the attention span for those kind of races. But like I said, I ggo for the booze and drugs (weed). I've been to Cayuga a few times drag racing though. It's pretty sweet. Trying to convince some guys from work to go out for test and tune night some time.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

absloutely this :cheesr:

Cheesr sounds like an app to locate others in your area who might be up for a Friday night fondue.

And now I want cheesr to be real.
:cheers:

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

It's friday and I have ice cream

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
it went from 50-60 the last weeks to 80 today and warm weather is forecast for the next few weeks. just had a cig and walked the dog and the frogs are singing a new song out there. spring is here friday thread

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

yeah it's been like 30c here the past few days. too hot imo

anyway i'm going to bed now cause i have an early morning, so i will be locking this thread when i wake. i know i can trust friday thread to not make any illegal saturday posts!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

:twisted:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

mods have no way of knowing what timezone i'm in right now

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
My throat is still sore, so I haven't been blowing much lately.

Also my kid's birthday is this weekend and I bought him a bike!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I heard it's illegal to post here

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Saturday update about Friday:

Sipped many an island drink

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

:siren::cop::siren: THIS IS THE POLICE WE HAVE THIS THREAD SURROUNDED!!!!!!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

long weekend calls for a maximally open friday thread imo. 24 hrs

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
There's never not a time that I'm wishing I was posting in the Friday thread

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
It isn't even Friday but I'm going to post

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

It isn't even Friday but I'm going to post

other-timezone-guy posting energy

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Timezone rear end posters it's not even friday yet

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
I'm 40 minutes from official Friday but I'm still gonna say "smoke weed every day"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Smoke weed every day