Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmao bless

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
gently caress you. I shall be sending my cumslut succubi assassins to wring your nuts dry you feckless turd. Oh, and one more thing-- don't bother screaming. That just excites them. :D :D

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

He's right this week's chapter ruled

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Hizke posted:

gently caress you. I shall be sending my cumslut succubi assassins to wring your nuts dry you feckless turd. Oh, and one more thing-- don't bother screaming. That just excites them. :D :D

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Hizke posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Am I really satisfied with this week’s One Piece chapter?" Well, are ya, punk?

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Am I really satisfied with this week’s One Piece chapter?" Well, are ya, punk?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol at this and others

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hizke posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

tmfc posted:

Lol at this and others

then loving lol at them.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

then loving lol at them.

lol

Hizke posted:

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
lmfao

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BVBh3Zbpbg&t=26s

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

hm. epic av.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dongicus posted:

hm. epic av.

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

He's the poster ADTRW deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, they'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not their poster. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Dongicus posted:

hm. epic av.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

He's the poster ADTRW deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, they'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not their poster. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Dongicus posted:

hm. epic av.

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dongicus posted:

hm. epic av.

Hello

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao the person he's yelling at is also Mabel's Big Day, who used to post here.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Fluffdaddy, the dude that banned someone over someone calling him fat like a stupid rear end pussy, calling out anybody else is really funny lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

Fluffdaddy, the dude that banned someone over someone calling him fat like a stupid rear end pussy, calling out anybody else is really funny lol

lol yep, been laughin about that all mornin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Embarrassing Interactions of Admin