Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

DemoneeHo posted:

edit: although in hindsight, it could be a stereotype about lower class white English people too.

Yeah them saying that they're from a "region with a lot of unfortunate stereotypes" and have the accent to match means they could literally be from basically anywhere in the country. There's a county call Norfolk which is kinda like a mixture of rural Wisconsin and Florida, and there was apparently a thing where Doctors would write "NFN" meaning Normal For Norfolk - basically to indicate that their patient is an idiotic slack-jawed yokel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Whorelord posted:

Yeah them saying that they're from a "region with a lot of unfortunate stereotypes" and have the accent to match means they could literally be from basically anywhere in the country. There's a county call Norfolk which is kinda like a mixture of rural Wisconsin and Florida, and there was apparently a thing where Doctors would write "NFN" meaning Normal For Norfolk - basically to indicate that their patient is an idiotic slack-jawed yokel.

There's almost certainly an equivalent stereotype anywhere in the world, too.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

AITA for telling my boyfriend’s friends it wasn’t fair to not invite to their wedding because I would “stand out?”

quote:

I (25F) have been with my boyfriend (30M) for 3, almost 4 years. He has a group of tight knit friends (30M, 32M, 29M, 28M, 35M), most he’s been friends with since grade school.

I’ve met his friends countless times, went on camping trips with them, pet sit at their houses while they were on vacation (as they’ve also done for us), cashed in a HUGE favor to get one of their dad’s heart surgery moved up, always go pick them up from clubbing and make sure they get home safely, and they’re even comfy enough with me that they come by the house before he comes home and just help me get dinner ready.

My boyfriend, “Eric”, very best friend, “Dan” (30M) is getting married to his girlfriend of 10 years, “Katie” (27F). We got an invitation in March with both my boyfriend and my name on it, inviting us to their wedding.

I saw a dress I liked a lot a few weeks ago and sent it to Katie, asking if it was okay if I wore it to the wedding. She replied back and said it was super cute and to “totally get it for wedding” bc it matched the vineyard theme.

Today, Dan and another friend Ted (32M) came over while my bf was still commuting home from work. They were cutting veggies and I mentioned I was really excited for Dan’s wedding, and asked what they had planned for the color scheme bc my bf would be his best man.

Dan then told me that he was “very sorry” but it would be “for the best” if I don’t go to the wedding, and I’m not invited anymore. I asked why, and he said not to worry about it. I kept gently pressing, and my bf cane home mid convo and asked what was going on. I told him, and he asked him why too.

Finally Dan said I would “stand out like a sore thumb” because I’d be the only black person there that wasnt part of the vendors, and he didnt want to upset his and Katie’s parents with seeing me and my boyfriend as a couple. He said it was to “prevent any drama” but that I could still come to the bachelorette party.

I went to the bathroom and closed the door, and I heard my boyfriend telling them to leave. Before Dan left he told my bf he was just trying to be fair because Katie’s parents paid for the wedding. I walked out and told him it was the opposite of fair and to burn in h3ll.

Now, only one of our mutual friends is currently talking to me and she cancelled a spa trip we had planned so I’m think shes on their side too. My bf is on my side but a part of me doesnt want him to miss his best friends wedding in my “honor”. I feel guilty. AITA?

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

Whorelord posted:

It's definitely Glasgow.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Mx. posted:

AITA for telling my boyfriend’s friends it wasn’t fair to not invite to their wedding because I would “stand out?”

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Peg Sliderskew posted:

It's definitely Glasgow.

I was edging towards Liverpool, personally. Although I will say I'm not sure the stereotype of Glasweigans being violent isn't 100% unearned. I met a bloke from there who'd moved to Edinburgh and complaining about it being boring because people didn't randomly come up to him on the street for a fight, and there were no longer roads he had to avoid because he was wearing a blue or green t-shirt.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Whorelord posted:

I was edging towards Liverpool, personally. Although I will say I'm not sure the stereotype of Glasweigans being violent isn't 100% unearned. I met a bloke from there who'd moved to Edinburgh and complaining about it being boring because people didn't randomly come up to him on the street for a fight, and there were no longer roads he had to avoid because he was wearing a blue or green t-shirt.

Not sure whether Saiyan, Klingon or Ork.

Electric Wrigglies
Feb 6, 2015

Whorelord posted:

I went down to Glasgow and pulled on my (Aussie) ruggers playing jersey to go out to get pub grub and a pint. My bro (who lived in Edinburgh for years) told me we are not going to a single pub in Glasgow with me wearing that so I wore a normal shirt but had an Australian Wallabies rugby merchandise scarf and still got side eye from patrons and told by a bar tender best I be leaving as I obviously didn't want what I was asking for. This was at 7pm-ish in a fairly reasonable looking pub.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

pentyne posted:

There's enough stories about lovely doctors being technically correct that calling one out for refusing to even look at a physical injury is 100% justified. The story sounds like the doctor walked in, said "foot pain? just stretch it" and tried to walk out without even handling the foot and asking for a pain response.

I'm more surprised the senior doctor showed up with an admin and straight up asked "do you want to file a complaint" because as mentioned that means either the problem doctor was a recurring major issue they needed documentation for to dismiss or.....literally nothing else.
Hospitals and hospital admin has found that addressing complaints and medical mistakes honestly drastically lowers the number of people who sue about it later.

E: or rather, taking the complaint and writing it down and maybe or maybe not doing anything about it would lessen a suit chance later.

Ravenfood fucked around with this message at 13:25 on May 14, 2022

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

AITA for kicking my brother out after he insulted my girlfriend's career?

quote:

I (M35) invited my brother (M23) out to my place in Staten Island for dinner. (I'll mention right now that my brother's autistic and is super blunt. He genuinely has little control over that, according to his therapists.) Anyway, we sat down for pasta. He met my girlfriend and they got along well at first.

Eventually, things started not going so well. She asked him what he didn't like about his new neighborhood. He said, "Probably our cops. As an autistic person, I don't like cops for obvious reasons, but the ones in [neighborhood] literally park on the sidewalk and don't do their jobs." I stopped him there, and my girlfriend told him she's a cop in that neighborhood. He just said, "Oh. Moving on then." I told him he was being needed to apologize, and he claimed he didn't know what he did wrong. I said, "You literally just told my girlfriend you don't like her and that she's useless at her job." He said, "That's clearly not what I said. Regardless, you can't just ask me for my opinion on something and get mad when I express it." She got up and said that if she really was that bad of a person, she'd avoid him in order to not be a burden on him for the rest of the night. I told her that wouldn't be necessary, and asked my brother to leave.

He left, but not before saying something about how he did nothing wrong, and accused her of being passive aggressive. I told him I'd just post here to see who's really wrong, and he said, "The fact that you actually go to AITA for advice makes me embarrassed for you."

So, AITA? It's been a few days, and my brother swears up and down that he did nothing wrong. He additionally posted a "114 are pigs" message to his Snapchat story, which I'm guessing is a dig at her. Among my friends and my girlfriend's friends, the opinion's pretty divided. My friends agree with my brother, while her friends think he's being a brat.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

DemoneeHo posted:

That is wonderful :allears:

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003

DemoneeHo posted:

Wait the cop's friends agree with the cop? Is this the twilight zone?

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

DemoneeHo posted:

"The fact that you actually go to AITA for advice makes me embarrassed for you."

:drat:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Hughlander posted:

AITA for giving my brother a taste of his own medicine?

Pranks, Golden Children, Sowing/reaping, this has it all!

Your only mistake is not recording it and sending it to all of his friends

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
AITA for telling my husband I won't cook for him again if he chose to eat his coworker's meal over mine.

quote:

Hear me out.

My husband (Jesse, 31) has been bringing home meals that his female coworker (Nelly) cook for him. Now I'm not the best cook and Jesse's made it clear but he still eats what I cook everyday.

What I noticed with Nelly was that she tends to take every opportunity to point out how weak and taseless my cooking is. Jesse would say nothing except steer the conversation towards something else they both relate too while I'm sitting there wallowing in my misery thinking about what she said..(also she once asked what was another chore I was good at and Jesse said ironing his suits, she in response joked about having him send her a suit of his so he could see how good she is at ironing too. I rolled my eyes hard but at least Jesse agreed that was weird)

Last week.....Jesse came home with a new meal she cooked. I told him I already cooked dinner and asked what he was going to do with the meal. He told me he was going to eat it for dinner. Ngl I was getting a bit irritated and he must've had noticed because he said he promised Nelly he'd eat her for dinner, and that she asked him to take a pic of the "empty plate" later to confirm that he'd actually eaten it. I was baffled....like completely baffled at this. I told him one thing and one thing only, told him that if he chose to eat Nelly's meal over the dinner I cooked then THIS would be the LAST time I cook for him. He started moaning about how I was being unfair and putting him in a rough place. He stalled and didn't give a clear answer til I saw him walk past me later when I set the table and prepared dinner. And put her meal in the microwave. I felt so awful, I almost cried. I then told him that from now on out I won't cook for him anymore since he made his choice. I obviously pissed him off because he went off on me calling me childish and pathetic to make this about my "ego". I got up from my chair and told him I owed him NOTHING and that he made his decision and so did I.

He snapped and said that this was ridiculos and that Nelly......was just doing a nice thing for him whileas my behavior was disgraceful and disgusting.

He then went into the bedroom and I rushed after him but he shouted "LEAVE ME THE gently caress ALONE"  then proceeded to shut the door and hasn't been speaking to me after that.

His mom knew about the argument and called begging me to be more patient and not make any decisions I might regret later. She agreed that Nelly was overstepping  and firmly believes she's the problem and so I shouldn't be hard on her son. But Mil is incredibly biased, meaning in her eyes, her son is a saint who can do no wrong. So that's that.
I feel like I overreacted and really messed it up when I pushed him like that.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Piell posted:

AITA for telling my husband I won't cook for him again if he chose to eat his coworker's meal over mine.

You're childish and pathetic, for not wanting me to document myself eating my coworker's meals instead of yours as part of her plan to drive a wedge between us!!
:arghfist::qq:

Electric Wrigglies
Feb 6, 2015

Captain Hygiene posted:

You're childish and pathetic, for not wanting me to document myself eating my coworker's meals instead of yours as part of her plan to drive a wedge between us!!
:arghfist::qq:

Yeah, he should be demonstrating his commitment to his partner by giving the food to his partner and replying back with a photo of the empty plate to the workmate about how good partner enjoyed it. If something is so much tastier, why wouldn't you want to share with your partner?

deety
Aug 2, 2004

zombies + sharks = fun

Sending him home to his wife with one plate of dinner is such an rear end in a top hat thing to do, and if the guy is shouting at his wife over reacting to insults and deliberate provocation, he's definitely going to gently caress that coworker, assuming he isn't already.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

deety posted:

Sending him home to his wife with one plate of dinner is such an rear end in a top hat thing to do, and if the guy is shouting at his wife over reacting to insults and deliberate provocation, he's definitely going to gently caress that coworker, assuming he isn't already.

He is so deep in that quagmire already even Putin is telling him to pull out

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
AITA for judging a couple who came into the restaurant I work in???

quote:

I (22f) am a waitress at a restaurant. I've experienced all kinds of customers since I work as a waitress for the past 3 years. I actually love my job. One of the worst kinds of customers we get is couples who sit on the same side of the table. That's an inside joke/knowledge between all of us servers. Many servers I've talked to have the same thoughts on how it's weird when couples do that. Being in the industry 3 years now I've now found the solution to that. Whenever I spot a couple I have them seated at tables where it's impossible for them to sit next to each other. And if we are full and that's not possible for whatever reason and a table like that isn't available then we have to endure the couples sitting side by side.

The reason servers are so judgey about this is that we find it very weird. Can't you just go few hours without touching each other? Plus sitting on opposite sides is more romantic.

So. I've stopped hiding my distaste for couples like this for a long time now but most of the time these people are so absorbed into each other that they don't realise how we are indeed judging them.

On Thursday I had evening shift. A couple walks in, I sit them on opposite sides but they then sat on the same booth again. My co worker and I started laughing and the couple noticed us but didn't say anything. Throughout the whole time my co workers were joking about it. We even asked them if they're waiting for other people and they've let the other booth empty and they said no, just the two of them.

At one point the girl called on me and asked if I have a problem. I said no problem why would there be a problem. She then started scolding me on how rude my behavior and the rest of the staff's behavior is and how she and her fiancé know why we are judging them and we have ruined their experience since they couldn't enjoy their date and their meal without us constantly staring them. I apologised for this I just explained how it's not personally against them and how it's an inside joke servers have. The guy then said he doesn't give a drat about this and we are very unprofessional. They paid and left.

Later that night we saw that they let a negative review and described their experience. Our manager called us in and scolded us. Never in my 3 years have I got in trouble over this. Aita?

Gnoman
Feb 12, 2014

Come, all you fair and tender maids
Who flourish in your pri-ime
Beware, take care, keep your garden fair
Let Gnoman steal your thy-y-me
Le-et Gnoman steal your thyme

That's taking "why the gently caress dp you give a shot?" to a whole new level.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

AKA Pseudonym posted:

AITA for judging a couple who came into the restaurant I work in???

quote:

these people are so absorbed into each other that they don't realise how we are indeed judging them

:ironicat:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
This is exactly what negative reviews are for. The system works!

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

AITA for telling my bf I won't marry him if he keeps his friendship with my ex??

quote:

So my bf Dylan and I have been dating for almost 5 years, and he proposed 9 months ago. We've known each other since high school, however, at the time we were only friends since I was dating my ex, Jason. Long story short, he cheated multiple times and we broke off. That's when I went to college, where I started dating Dylan

They only knew each other from high school but never had an actual friendship. Well, Dylan decided to host a party in order to celebrate our engagement, and one of his friends brought Jason. And surprise surprise they became friends.

Now they text every day, go out on the weekends, or even have dinner together constantly. At first, I didn't think too much of it, but now I am uncomfortable. I talked about this with Dylan after he came back home from work. I established that his friendship with Jason is concerning to me and how he spends more time with him, but told me I was exaggerating. We kinda had an argument about how Jason cheated and lied to me for years and how could he be ok with that, he said that people can change and that he didn't mean it, blah, blah, blah.

We didn't talk much after that, but then he apologized and told me he'll take me to dinner at my favorite restaurant the next day in order to compensate for the time, we haven't had these weeks. I was really excited, I even went to get my hair done and bought a really pretty dress that afternoon. We'd see each other at the restaurant since he "can't get out of work earlier".

Well, an hour passed and there was no sign of him. I started to get worried and called him repeatedly. Then he arrived, looking terrible. He was drunk and even smell like cigarettes. I asked him where he was at and tried to avoid the question, I asked him again and his guilty face told me everything. He was with Jason. I was livid and left the restaurant. We had an argument outside and he confessed that he'd promised Jason to go with him to visit this new bar at his house and didn't want to fail him. But I said it seemed he cared more about him than us, that he should get married to him if he is that important. He said he was the only one who understands him, not like me. I exploited and told him that if he doesn't cut him off then I won't marry him. He started crying and called me an AH for putting him in that position, then he left.

Now his mom and sister are calling me also the AH, and manipulative of his life. I am at my sister's house but I really don't know if what I did makes me the AH or not.

Edit: Jason called me, he asked me if we could see each other to talk about something. He didn't disclose what it was but he said it was important.

UPDATE:

quote:

I wasn't sure If I could actually write an update, I'm not fine, this has been so much, but you all pretty much wanted to know if I was ok, and thank u to those who sent supportive messages. I really appreciate it.

So for the update. We went to a coffee shop near my house and we talked. He said that he was sorry for what Dylan did and that if he had known Dylan had a plan with me already, he'd have canceled immediately. Because he cares for me, and that he was sorry for our past issues, that he has changed, and he's a better man now.

I went straight to the point and asked him what he wanted. He continued by saying that he only was telling me this because he cares and wants me to be happy. The thing is that Dylan is gay, not bi, GAY. Jason has known since high school because he cheated on me with Dylan. I knew Jason was a cheater because someone sent me pics of him kissing other girls, but I never saw him with a guy, so I didn't know he was bi.

He said it was just a fling, and cut contact with him after it and for a long time. Then Dylan reached out to invite him to a party (yes, our engagement party). Where he cheated on me with Jason again. We didn't live together at the time so when I thought he was in his house, he was actually banging him.

Jason "realized" what they did was wrong, and that he didn't want me to be with an AH like Dylan. So he flirted with Dylan in order to make him leave me so I could find someone who can actually treat me the way I deserve. At first, he thought Dylan'll do it but little by little realized he won't let me go cuz he is so afraid to tell the world he is gay. Jason threaten him, that if he loved him he'd leave me. Dylan refused so Jason pretended to lose interest in him. Dylan became obsessed and afraid he'd leave, so every time he could, he'd talk to him, see him, etc. But since he never confessed his true self he decided to tell me so I just don't waste more time with him.

I couldn't hold my tears, I was so heartbroken I didn't realize Jason was hugging me. Continued saying that he was sorry but I needed to know the truth and that if I ever need anything I can call him. I left and packed all my stuff from the house. I took everything and went back to my sister's.

There's still no sign of Dylan, he hasn't even called or texted. Nothing, and I'm starting to believe what Jason said it's actually true.I am feeling betrayed, lied to, and mad. I don't what to do next, but at least I know the truth. Thank u for reading.

Don't you see?! I wiggled my way back into your life, seduced your fiance at your engagement party, and made your life hell... FOR YOU You should be thanking me if you think about it!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

You know, I didn't care what side of the table couples sat on before but now, with this new information, nothing has changed except Im confused why someone does.

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

i remember when all this was fields
gently caress, I've been reading this thread for literally two weeks, and I just ran out of thread. I didn't even see it coming.

Well, it's been great fun.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Diorama posted:

gently caress, I've been reading this thread for literally two weeks, and I just ran out of thread. I didn't even see it coming.

Time to go out and make your own content.

Have you considered pranking?

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

Giant robots shouldn't fight!

Whorelord posted:

As someone who lives there, its specifically about being inbred and the apocryphal note would mean a given medical condition was caused by inbreeding. Not quite as strong a connotation of stupiditity that yokel and other american terms would have :engleft:

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

Diorama posted:

Now you can go read purestrain AITA and make posts of your own!

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

Electric Wrigglies posted:

I wore a normal shirt but had an Australian Wallabies rugby merchandise scarf and still got side eye from patrons and told by a bar tender best I be leaving as I obviously didn't want what I was asking for. This was at 7pm-ish in a fairly reasonable looking pub.

It wasn’t polo lounge by any chance was it? :allears:

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Hughlander posted:

AITA for telling my bf I won't marry him if he keeps his friendship with my ex??

UPDATE:

Don't you see?! I wiggled my way back into your life, seduced your fiance at your engagement party, and made your life hell... [b]FOR YOU
You should be thanking me if you think about it!

Lol, my thoughts exactly.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Ziv Zulander posted:

Unexplained pain/swelling/discoloration in a lower extremity is also the main symptoms of a blood clot, which is something Very Bad that you Really Don’t Want

Couple of years ago, my left leg was suddenly very sore, it was painful to walk in and kinda red. I was at work and mentioned it to a coworker, and people convinced me to go over to urgent care. After going through some stuff there, they sent me off to the hospital for a ultrasound to check for clots while waiting for blood tests to come back. Turns out it was just some infection, no idea now. No sign of a bite or a cut, but people were very serious about it.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Someone (I suspect my mother...) is using my name to harass my ex-boyfriend for money he supposedly owes me. How can I stop this? (USA, CA)

quote:

My mother always hated my ex because he is....an artist. He is the kindest, most supportive partner I have ever had, we only ended things when I moved overseas and are still incredibly close.

My mom despises him, and is terrified that we might run away together. Her solution to this has been to pose as a debt collection agency on behalf me, texting him that he owes me $2,000, they know he has no money but will make his life hell instead. Other texts include threatening his living space, and multiple references to him having "no job". The only demand is the debt owed and ceasing to speak to their "client" (me) ever again. Very genius mom ploy for her 31 year old daughter....

We all agree this is my insane mother and not a well thought scheme, but my concern is that she might do something crazier when this does not work. She completely denies it, claims it might be another ex-girlfriend, while giving me very obvious clues that it was her. Is there anything I can do to stop her before she tries to attack my ex even further? She is pretending to be someone representing me and harassing someone.

Troublemaker
Mar 12, 2007

CitizenKain posted:

Couple of years ago, my left leg was suddenly very sore, it was painful to walk in and kinda red. I was at work and mentioned it to a coworker, and people convinced me to go over to urgent care. After going through some stuff there, they sent me off to the hospital for a ultrasound to check for clots while waiting for blood tests to come back. Turns out it was just some infection, no idea now. No sign of a bite or a cut, but people were very serious about it.

Good on you, blood clots are no joke. They can migrate to the lungs, heart, or brain and give you a pulmonary embolism, heart attack or stroke. Glad it was just an infection!

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Pocky In My Pocket posted:

As someone who lives there, its specifically about being inbred and the apocryphal note would mean a given medical condition was caused by inbreeding. Not quite as strong a connotation of stupiditity that yokel and other american terms would have :engleft:

Incredible coincidence that the one person from Norfolk who can use a computer happens to be posting in this thread! Well done, you!

Edit: this was overly cruel. I actually have a colleague from Norwich and he's lovely. All those extra fingers are a godsend for making fiddly solder connections too.

darkwasthenight fucked around with this message at 17:52 on May 14, 2022

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

His minder posts for him, the drool short circuits the keyboard otherwise.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

Haschel Cedricson posted:

My favorite out-of-context screenshot of Law and Order SVU:

Can't forget this classic:

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Rescue Toaster posted:

This is so alien to me... every time I go NEAR a hospital they try to give me painkillers. Minor knee scope that will recover in like 2 days? Here's your bottle of 30 percocet!
Once had a doctor try to give me oxy instead of amoxicillin because they "don't like to just hand out antibiotics."

pentyne posted:

Tell me you are white without telling me you are white.
I am, of course, turbo-caucasian.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.

Piell posted:

LOL the balls on this woman. It reminds me of the one where the OP's husband was, on a regular basis, giving another woman full on lotioned-up foot massages in front of his wife. The sad part is that I can believe that plenty of men are clueless enough that they truly can't see these obvious power moves for what they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tired gay and dead
Apr 4, 2022

by Hand Knit

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Once had a doctor try to give me oxy instead of amoxicillin because they "don't like to just hand out antibiotics."

I mean it's fair to say that antibiotics are overprescribed and losing effectiveness on the population because of it. I don't think oxy is exactly a good way to deal with an infection though lol