Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
megadimension neptunia VII is the best game for kids on the swittch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

the nice thing about The Nintendo Switch is that you can play Kirby AND Zelda AND Mario AND several other games on it.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Every game is a children's game if the child can game

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
bloodborne kids

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

FromSoft Babies
We make nightmares come true
FromSoft Babies
In poison swamps for you
When your room looks kind of weird and you wish that you weren't there
You'd better just get used to it, because it looks like that everywhere!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

American McGay posted:

Kirby is the best game on the Switch. While it may be kid-friendly, characterizing it as a kids game is a huge disservice.

This. Its a game for infants, since the mental age of the typical nintendo fan is9-10 months old even tho they are physically boomer aged males. Only explanation for why garbage like Pokemon keeps sellimg

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

mysterious loyall X posted:

This. Its a game for infants, since the mental age of the typical nintendo fan is9-10 months old even tho they are physically boomer aged males. Only explanation for why garbage like Pokemon keeps sellimg

hey

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

coincidentally I platinum'd BB during paternity leave, with little dude sleeping in my lap. I kept the volume low so as to minimize any trauma caused by the persistent unearthly screams.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

FromSoft Babies
We make nightmares come true
FromSoft Babies
In poison swamps for you
When your room looks kind of weird and you wish that you weren't there
You'd better just get used to it, because it looks like that everywhere!

lol

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Traffic cone kirby making my boy laugh until he can't breathe

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

bees x1000 posted:

lol. he is pretty funny

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

bees x1000 posted:

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

bees x1000 posted:

Thank you for calling me your boy

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
kirby brings me great joy

copy
Jul 26, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

:hai:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bees x1000 posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

bees x1000 posted:

Imagine how funny it would be if Kirby swallowed a toil-*Large cane comes out and pulls me away Apollo Theater-style*

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Thank you for calling me your boy

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

with controller in hand,
in the Forgotten Land
Mouthful Mode i will employ

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Imagine how funny it would be if Kirby swallowed a toil-*Large cane comes out and pulls me away Apollo Theater-style*

lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
kirby ftmfw

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

symbolic posted:

with controller in hand,
in the Forgotten Land
Mouthful Mode i will employ

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://twitter.com/markus_kurko/status/1525869569063239680?s=21&t=_PdlwW7_BAmKtus74Sm1BA

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i don't, sorry

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

why is he making the Wallace expression

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Tales of Woe posted:

i don't, sorry

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Tales of Woe posted:

i don't, sorry

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Tales of Woe posted:

i don't, sorry

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

some things were meant to stay blurry

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Tales of Woe posted:

i don't, sorry

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
why does mario look like he is going to murder luigi

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

why does mario look like he is going to murder luigi
Cause he's a piece of poo poo.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

was listening to the new kendrick lamar album and the piano part of United In Grief reminded me of breath of the wild lol. great album and great game

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1525837829342826496?s=20&t=10xqF25LzADrNJmbJE_W7Q

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao at mario getting existential

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

“Had-a dreams. A-two of dem. Both had-a my papa in dem. It's-a peculiar. I'm older now den-a he ever was by-a twenty years. So in a sense he's-a da younger man. Anyway, first one I don't-a remember too well but it was about meeting-a him in town somewhere, he gonna give-a me some coins. I think I lost-a dem. Da second one, it was-a like we was both back in older times and I was on Yoshi going-a through da mountains of a night. Going-a through dis pass in the mountains. It was-a cold and there was-a snow on the ground and papa rode past me and-a kept on going. Never said-a nothing going-a by. He just-a rode on past... and he had-a his blanket wrapped around him and his-a head down and when he rode-a past I seen he was carrying a fire flower in a horn-a da way people used to do and I could see da horn-a from the light inside of it. About the color of da moon. And in-a da dream I knew that he was-a going on ahead and he was-a fixing to make a fire somewhere out dere in all-a dat dark and all-a dat cold, and I knew dat whenever I got-a dere he would-a be dere. And-a den I woke up...”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

“Had-a dreams. A-two of dem. Both had-a my papa in dem. It's-a peculiar. I'm older now den-a he ever was by-a twenty years. So in a sense he's-a da younger man. Anyway, first one I don't-a remember too well but it was about meeting-a him in town somewhere, he gonna give-a me some coins. I think I lost-a dem. Da second one, it was-a like we was both back in older times and I was on Yoshi going-a through da mountains of a night. Going-a through dis pass in the mountains. It was-a cold and there was-a snow on the ground and papa rode past me and-a kept on going. Never said-a nothing going-a by. He just-a rode on past... and he had-a his blanket wrapped around him and his-a head down and when he rode-a past I seen he was carrying a fire flower in a horn-a da way people used to do and I could see da horn-a from the light inside of it. About the color of da moon. And in-a da dream I knew that he was-a going on ahead and he was-a fixing to make a fire somewhere out dere in all-a dat dark and all-a dat cold, and I knew dat whenever I got-a dere he would-a be dere. And-a den I woke up...”

lmfao