Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

esperterra posted:

I'm going to give anyone who has not received a gang tag, but wants one, until, idk, Tuesday to reply to this post letting me know.

You can pick the tag you want, or let me flip a coin!!!

Also, it anybody reaaaally wants to change the one they did receive to the other, I can do that, too.

Nice- can you delete my other “Sherman” gang tag?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

esperterra posted:

I'm going to give anyone who has not received a gang tag, but wants one, until, idk, Tuesday to reply to this post letting me know.

Also, it anybody reaaaally wants to change the one they did receive to the other, I can do that, too.

I’d like the bottom one please and thank you!

no lube so what
Apr 11, 2021
praise kier

Problematic Pigeon
Feb 28, 2011

esperterra posted:

I'd like the bottom one, if Kier wills it.

cheeeeesecake
Aug 16, 2003

esperterra posted:

Sure I’ll take my first tag for the best original show I’ve seen. Dealers choice and thanks!

demostars
Apr 8, 2020
Hahaha I got both this owns :)

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

"I hope you like waking up at 6 a.m. and having your favorite things destroyed. P.S. Forgive me because I'm cuter than that $50 wire I just ate."
I would be very pleased to have the bottom one. Thank you!

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
i didn't request the gangtag, but i was very much hoping to be assigned one. this way feels more officially sorted.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

enjoying my posts a little bit more now, thanks mods and gif creators

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

sebmojo posted:

greetings Lumon employees

two Group Assigned Nomination Gift tags have been uploaded onto the official servers and given out impartially, and equally, in line with company procedure

note the differing file names which should not be taken to mean anything - we are all fellow employees here

thanks for this, can I have the second one? I can part with the Cortez Crew, I was an unofficial member anyways

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Random me up whatever you like, I think it'd be a good accent.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

esperterra posted:

Honestly if you could replace the gang tag I have now with the one where's the gif you quoted, that'd be awesome

Overdrift
Jul 17, 2006

This is Fatherman! He fights crime to earn Sonboy's respect! Is it working?

MDR representing. I am going to earn so many finger traps next quarter!

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I just finished this series. It’s wonderful. I know with perfect certainty that everyone in Ricken’s circle and possibly Ricken himself are inspired by actual people and experiences, probably with almost nothing changed.

I am a little disappointed that the show seems to be including the very typical plot elements of a well-connected megalomaniac/fanatic trying to take over the world with mind control, but there are other elements of this show that could have been just typical mystery-box suspense storytelling but which were handled well because this show is made by people who understand what they want to make.

I kind of feel the same way about the prospect of Helena becoming either an antagonist or someone who slowly comes around to the main characters’ point of view—both well-worn paths for tv at this point. It feels fresher in some ways if the actor and both characters are just gone from the series with no closure because logically, she’d have no reason to want to interact with anyone at the company or ever turn Helly back on. But the actor is extremely good and I want to keep seeing her do stuff.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
Thanks for the tag!

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Disturbingly the Macrodata Refinement team GANG tag has been deemed to be non compliant with Lumon gif size regulations but happily it has been deleted :)

I look forward to providing MDR team members with a replacement as soon as compliance quota is reached :)

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

These are some of the best tags.

I think, I don't really know what the tags are like for the outties

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

To break kayfabe a moment, could someone redo the mdr gif to be ~200k, astral put his foot down lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

sebmojo posted:

To break kayfabe a moment, could someone redo the mdr gif to be ~200k, astral put his foot down lol

I just used ezgif.com for the other one, would do that for you but I'm not on my computer right now. it's just a web interface and it's free and you just upload it and go to optimize or whatever and move the slider until it's small enough

Flutch
Jun 26, 2008

esperterra posted:

Would love a tag! The bottom one. Thank you very much.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
well now that i have this tag i want the other one! :mad:

nah just kidding thanks seb :)

MyLightyear
Jul 2, 2006
A blindness that touches perfection,
But hurts just like anything else.

sebmojo posted:

two Group Assigned Nomination Gift tags have been uploaded onto the official servers and given out impartially, and equally, in line with company procedure

note the differing file names which should not be taken to mean anything - we are all fellow employees here

I’d love a tag. Thanks.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

I thought I was going crazy because both of those gifs looked the same to me. But the loop on the posted one looks good, I would love a gangtag.

It's my favorite choice for a Severance tag too, all of the actors and characters are fantastic but Milchick has always been the one that pops the most for me. I am most excited for seeing Milchick in the outside world and learning more about his history with the company.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

sebmojo posted:

Bottom please and thank you! edit i already have it :)

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

500 good dogs posted:

I just used ezgif.com for the other one, would do that for you but I'm not on my computer right now. it's just a web interface and it's free and you just upload it and go to optimize or whatever and move the slider until it's small enough

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
I would like this gang tag, and can you please remove the wild cards and dinosaur gum gang tags, If that's what they even are, please

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
oh you didn't know? Wild Cards tags are permanent

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

nice image leeching :smuggo:

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Is this....is this how you make your eyes kind?

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Jesus what a show. I was hoping we'd get a few more answers, but the ones we do get have some pretty terrifying implications. Best show I've watched in a while. I'm such a sucker for that soulless minimalist corporate aesthetic and they absolutely nailed it.

I would also like a gang tag if possible. I haven't posted in this thread at all, but I'm a very big fan of free stuff.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

the celebratory retro screen helly got when she finished definitely has some yospos gang tag potential to be mined too

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szJWmT-q9Mo

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

"I hope you like waking up at 6 a.m. and having your favorite things destroyed. P.S. Forgive me because I'm cuter than that $50 wire I just ate."

This is wonderful!

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lmao couldnt have imagined it better myself

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

DaveKap posted:

I couldn't in good conscience agree to the gang tag because I really didn't like it.

This one, however, I would gladly place on top of the two I have.
I'm feeling really betrayed and ready to burn this place to the ground.

DaveKap fucked around with this message at 00:26 on May 16, 2022

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

DaveKap posted:

I'm feeling really betrayed and ready to burn this place down.

You didn't enjoy each gif equally.

None may atone for your actions but you and only in you shall their stain live on. All you can be is sorry and that is all you are.

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

I am sorry. I have no vices for you to exploit.

sebmojo posted:

I would also like the second one to take my gang tag virginity, thank you!

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

That is still my favorite "What the actual gently caress?" moment from the show. There were bigger things of course, moments where people were just acting the poo poo out of it. But the mid-90s Sierra adventure game moment? That broke me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

Ror posted:

You didn't enjoy each gif equally.

None may atone for your actions but you and only in you shall their stain live on. All you can be is sorry and that is all you are.

sebmojo posted:

Disturbingly the Macrodata Refinement team GANG tag has been deemed to be non compliant with Lumon gif size regulations but happily it has been deleted :)

I look forward to providing MDR team members with a replacement as soon as compliance quota is reached :)
In order to atone for my actions I will provide MDR management with a regulation sized option by End of Day.
Don't worry, team. We'll get that Waffle Party.

Edit: Done. Praise Kier at 198KB.

DaveKap fucked around with this message at 00:46 on May 16, 2022