Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Nathan is rich though so he has the means to continue this indefinitely unless someone in his family pulls the plug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
I don’t imagine one of this thread’s Discord followers would be willing to ask Nathen to elaborate on Bill Kramer, lest it be touching the poop?

And speaking of flying too close to the sun…

Futanari Damacy posted:

Yeah something like that

Isn’t their username (“Lt. Cock”) just so uncannily perfect?

(Yes, I wish I didn’t know why.)

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Nathen has basically unlimited money, no self-awareness, and is in a constant state of mid-life crisis so I foresee this insanity lasting indefinitely until he goes to jail for murder or dies of old age at 35.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Nathfield will evolve into Nathechu and from there there's no telling what will happen

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Agent Escalus posted:

Isn’t their username (“Lt. Cock”) just so uncannily perfect?

One day I’m gonna have to post the inspiration for this stupid username I made in my teens because I get this comment a lot. Maybe I’m just in dick adjacent threads all the time idk.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Futanari Damacy posted:

Nathfield will evolve into Nathechu and from there there's no telling what will happen

I fear for his mother.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lt. Cock posted:

One day I’m gonna have to post the inspiration for this stupid username I made in my teens because I get this comment a lot. Maybe I’m just in dick adjacent threads all the time idk.

I kind of prefer the mystery of not knowing.

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
Between this guy and Chris-chan, if you had told me 20 years ago that there would be TWO lolcows with delusions of being some kind of goddess of feminine deity aspect relevant to their respective cultural faith traditions AND who both have inappropriately intimate relationships with their mothers...I would have laughed... :imunfunny:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Lt. Cock posted:

This is GBS, all threads here are dick-adjacent.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Pls stop bringing up Chris Chan, this is a funny story of a fail son going bonkers because of Jim Davis, don't make it creepy

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Mega64 posted:

This is GBS, all threads here are dick-adjacent.

inshallah

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

steinrokkan posted:

Pls stop bringing up Chris Chan, this is a funny story of a fail son going bonkers because of Jim Davis, don't make it creepy

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
:agreed: - Nathen, please stop making this creepy

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

he lies about his mom's age to maintain the lie about his own age.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
some people are just 27 forever. get over it

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beQ9yChEcHw

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

steinrokkan posted:

That ship has sailed, my friend

init
Jun 20, 2021

Jikes!!

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

ProfessorMarvel posted:

Between this guy and Chris-chan, if you had told me 20 years ago that there would be TWO lolcows with delusions of being some kind of goddess of feminine deity aspect relevant to their respective cultural faith traditions

That's an...odd way of contrasting Nathen's interpretations of serving Archangel Gabriel vis-a-vis with his cartoon self-insert versus CWC's literal belief in, and worship of, the characters from the Neptunia games as actual goddess deities.

ProfessorMarvel posted:

That ship has sailed, my friend

Yeah, no kidding. Haven't they been reading this thread from the start? Everything about Nathen is creepy, the fact that there's someone worse isn't relevant.

That said, if it's all a plea for this thread to stay on-topic, fair enough I guess.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Getting more of a buster bluth vibe from nathfield with his ‘sexcy mama’ business. Like he’s so disconnected from societal norms he doesn’t see what’s off putting about trying to “honor” her in that way

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I wouldn’t say he lacks malice though. Piggy trolls and Uber drivers look out :ohdear:

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
mneow

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
the difference between nathen and chris-chan is that nathen has money. this makes it less uncomfortable, but they are the exact same person in all but that and superficial identity aspects

edit: Laszonia

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019

So one of the reasons why he lost his license was him posting a picture of getting sucked off by Garfield.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
didn't Garfield eats get shut down like 2 years ago. what is this thread about

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Oh boy a fresh entergagement!

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Rutibex posted:

Nathfield and and the Arch Angel Gabby saving earth from Piggy Troll Bill Kramer and ushering in Malik - Ul - Maal to come down and commit genocide by wiping out all the baby boomers.

Simple, when you think about it.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Rutibex posted:

Much like Lenin, even in death Garfield is more alive than most

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Hey can we drop the CWC/Nathen comparisons? They're really not similar in a bunch of ways, making it very weird

Redezga
Dec 14, 2006

They feel similar enough it would seem weird not to draw comparison. As things are it's obvious the end result for whatever is going on with Nathen will be some sort of "Oh god" criminal conviction. He isn't going to get better and nobody that actually knows him is going to help him.

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

I also agree that the comparisons are weird and uncomfortable and I would like to stop seeing it. I have no love for CWC especially in light of the reasons she was sent to jail, nor do I want to be seen as defending her, but the degree to which particularly lovely parts of the internet went crazy harassing her in real life - instigating phone calls or even relationships and justifying it as mining "lulz" - has always been really unsettling to me. It feels weird when people drag in terminology like "lolcows" from those particularly lovely parts of the internet.

Nathen and CWC are both bad people with disorders who post lovely opinions on the internet, but one is a random individual who probably should've been left to languish in obscurity like any other random individual who draws crummy fanart and has weird ideas and doesn't have much social awareness about it, and one is a public figure with a shitton of money who has made legitimate attempts to monetize public properties and is posting all of this everywhere he can with as many hashtags and random @s at famous people as he can.

I feel like there's a difference in spotlighting one versus the other, I guess? Sort of like the difference between laughing at a random person versus a celebrity. And this thread has been very good about not harassing or interacting with him in any way, and calling out people being weird (like digging into his mom, who, unlike Nathen, is not actively making vague threats against celebrities on twitter).

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Wish my mom would give me Valium, as a treat.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

No one cares about anyone's feelings about cc, don't get the thread closed.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Let them get the virtue signalling out of their system imo

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Lasagna guys. Focus on the lasagna.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Tiny Myers posted:

crummy fanart