Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
Fetterman: AWOL from "Bernie's Army"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Dasar posted:

wow i can't believe goons are falling for this again

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/lrozen/status/1525549534486614016?s=20&t=lTPBD6SBuc8sx5Y5ZMYs5g the Pennsylvania electorate has the same mindset of Lrrr, Ruler of Omicron Persei 8. don't mind it really

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Dasar posted:

wow i can't believe goons are falling for this again

What's the alternative for Pennsylvanians who want to see good outcomes?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I'm not enthused with his answers on Israel or the GND, but the alternative is almost certainly :justpost:. It's pretty clear in 2022 we can't do much better anymore, and the only hopeful stuff is what Chris Smalls and his associates have done, as well as owning libs like Lamb and Kenyatta.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Troy Queef posted:

https://twitter.com/lrozen/status/1525549534486614016?s=20&t=lTPBD6SBuc8sx5Y5ZMYs5g the Pennsylvania electorate has the same mindset of Lrrr, Ruler of Omicron Persei 8. don't mind it really

fat man say wawa bad. im voting for lamb.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Troy Queef posted:

aww it was deleted and the tweet was outstanding

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Lol I hadn't seen his Israel stance

gently caress this fat piece of poo poo

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

https://twitter.com/kellymakena/status/1525923344075431940

Apr 7, 2003

uhhh

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

if he had been a wawa man (no fryers) he’d have clean and smooth arteries

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

if he had been a wawa man (no fryers) he’d have clean and smooth arteries

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

That video, really excited for a first couple with relationship vlog energy

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
too late, already voted for him, Deep State Heart Attack Stroke Gun cannot stop me

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Gumball Gumption posted:

That video, really excited for a first couple with relationship vlog energy

if she's always right maybe she should be running for senate

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

drat, the CIA is using the same technology they tried to stop revolutionary hero Bernard Sanders with. But Fetterman, like Bernie, is simply too dedicated and fearless to be brought low by such vulgar tools.

Dasar
Apr 30, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

move

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

where's that lib meme telling coders to move to wyoming, bing bing bong bong so simple

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

Abandoning hope all those who entered here

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

PA will improve when it balkanizes into Sheetzlandia, Wawa Nation, and unincorporated territory largely governed by the Holy Orthodox Church of Rutters.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

stroked out fat man is the best pa can offer

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

born rich and role playing yourself into a stroke lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lumpentroll posted:

born rich and role playing yourself into a stroke lol

lol i didn't know about this

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

lumpentroll posted:

stroked out fat man is the best pa can offer

it is our state animal.

Apr 7, 2003

I have to vote for Dr. Oz now

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

your vote never mattered you dumb bitch

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I have to vote for Dr. Oz now

Seriously, are we headed for a Fetterman vs. Oz general election and do I have to get my popcorn ready?

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

anyone who enters politics is by default ideologically compromised, and you shouldn't be looking to them for moral guidance or meaningful progress, because what they're willing to do and say is circumscribed by a fundamentally broken system. change must ultimately be enacted outside the sphere of electoral politics, because the most that can be accomplished within it is marginally slowing the rate at which we are all ground into meat. the upside is that, since your vote makes no substantial difference anyways, you don't really need to feel that bad spending it on a compromised candidate; anyone you can vote for is inevitably going to suck, sooner or later, so if you're going to spend/waste your time voting, just pick the person who sucks the least, and then go try to make a difference somewhere that can actually be accomplished

in conclusion, vote for Meathead Shrek. unless there's somebody better. i don't follow pennsylvania politics because pennsylvania loving sucks

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
big Congenital Huge Bitchness about to catch up with this man

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

POWELL CURES KIDS posted:

anyone who enters politics is by default ideologically compromised, and you shouldn't be looking to them for moral guidance or meaningful progress, because what they're willing to do and say is circumscribed by a fundamentally broken system. change must ultimately be enacted outside the sphere of electoral politics, because the most that can be accomplished within it is marginally slowing the rate at which we are all ground into meat. the upside is that, since your vote makes no substantial difference anyways, you don't really need to feel that bad spending it on a compromised candidate; anyone you can vote for is inevitably going to suck, sooner or later, so if you're going to spend/waste your time voting, just pick the person who sucks the least, and then go try to make a difference somewhere that can actually be accomplished

in conclusion, vote for Meathead Shrek. unless there's somebody better. i don't follow pennsylvania politics because pennsylvania loving sucks

Counterpoint if you vote for anyone who supports Israel you should be forced to live as a refugee

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

you don't really need to feel that bad spending it on a compromised candidate; anyone you can vote for is inevitably going to suck, sooner or later, so if you're going to spend/waste your time voting, just pick the person who sucks the least

You voted for biden didn't you

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

paul_soccer12 posted:

You voted for biden didn't you

You mean the war-mongering segregationist sex pest whose brains are visibly leaking out of his ears? Yeah. Clinton, too.

We're way past the point where voting has any meaningful moral dimension. The system is evil to the point that nothing "good" is ever really gonna come from it. Voting is just an instrument, and the only thing it can be used for is deciding how quickly we get to drown in our own blood. I'm not gonna knock anybody if they don't wanna use that instrument, since it's useless for anything except actively choosing how we will all suffer and die, but if you're not voting because of the ~moral qualities~ of any given candidate, you're dumb as hell. The fundamental problem isn't "bad candidates with bad policies", it's that the entire political system is intrinsically committed to cruelty and exploitation. If you aren't gonna vote, do it because Voting In America Is Itself A Meaningless Act Of Evil, not because of whatever specific policy is being forwarded by whatever specific ghoul. That's you morally investing yourself in a fundamentally immoral institution.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

if you're not voting because of the ~moral qualities~ of any given candidate, you're dumb as hell.

Oh OK

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

deck chairs on the titanic, bruh

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
i guess im not smart enough to do this weighty game theory moral calculus. i see a public official supporting Israel, I want to kill them. I want to kill them, so I dont vote for them. simple as

Dasar
Apr 30, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nichael posted:

where's that lib meme telling coders to move to wyoming, bing bing bong bong so simple

That's just general advice for anyone wanting anything good out of living in Pennsylvania.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

i simply do not want to kill people it's pretty easy to do

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

i simply do not want to kill people it's pretty easy to do

well the stress of campaigning is killing John Fetterman

so congrats to senator barnette i guess

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Dasar posted:

That's just general advice for anyone wanting anything good out of living in Pennsylvania.

PFC has gotten under so many cspammers skin they are making rereg accounts to fight back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dasar
Apr 30, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PFC has gotten under so many cspammers skin they are making rereg accounts to fight back

He will have to abandon his rat-filled kingdom if he wants anything good.