Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Pablo Nergigante posted:

“Had-a dreams. A-two of dem. Both had-a my papa in dem. It's-a peculiar. I'm older now den-a he ever was by-a twenty years. So in a sense he's-a da younger man. Anyway, first one I don't-a remember too well but it was about meeting-a him in town somewhere, he gonna give-a me some coins. I think I lost-a dem. Da second one, it was-a like we was both back in older times and I was on Yoshi going-a through da mountains of a night. Going-a through dis pass in the mountains. It was-a cold and there was-a snow on the ground and papa rode past me and-a kept on going. Never said-a nothing going-a by. He just-a rode on past... and he had-a his blanket wrapped around him and his-a head down and when he rode-a past I seen he was carrying a fire flower in a horn-a da way people used to do and I could see da horn-a from the light inside of it. About the color of da moon. And in-a da dream I knew that he was-a going on ahead and he was-a fixing to make a fire somewhere out dere in all-a dat dark and all-a dat cold, and I knew dat whenever I got-a dere he would-a be dere. And-a den I woke up...”

mamma mia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

“Had-a dreams. A-two of dem. Both had-a my papa in dem. It's-a peculiar. I'm older now den-a he ever was by-a twenty years. So in a sense he's-a da younger man. Anyway, first one I don't-a remember too well but it was about meeting-a him in town somewhere, he gonna give-a me some coins. I think I lost-a dem. Da second one, it was-a like we was both back in older times and I was on Yoshi going-a through da mountains of a night. Going-a through dis pass in the mountains. It was-a cold and there was-a snow on the ground and papa rode past me and-a kept on going. Never said-a nothing going-a by. He just-a rode on past... and he had-a his blanket wrapped around him and his-a head down and when he rode-a past I seen he was carrying a fire flower in a horn-a da way people used to do and I could see da horn-a from the light inside of it. About the color of da moon. And in-a da dream I knew that he was-a going on ahead and he was-a fixing to make a fire somewhere out dere in all-a dat dark and all-a dat cold, and I knew dat whenever I got-a dere he would-a be dere. And-a den I woke up...”

lmfao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol god drat

copy
Jul 26, 2007

also fortune street ruled

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

the kirby mall music is burned into my brain and I'm ok with this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P54dD2Dxxvg

also, quick restart option for time trials, but not for the bosses you're supposed to beat without getting hit?

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
even the strictest veracity policy is sometimes not enough

https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1526290657320570881

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

absolutely anything posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol except he's put his foot up on a stool and is down to the second last toe.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

I really wanna vaporize this dude with a wave motion blast. just atomize this loving bitch.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Hizke posted:

I really wanna vaporize this dude with a wave motion blast. just atomize this loving bitch.
Hizke doing shonen-style attack moves on the Mario Broth guy, who keeps saying poo poo like "You are an error. You will be corrected" in a villain voice.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

alright this was the last straw for me. this guy is a loving hack and a freak to boot

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

its very easy to be fooled into thinking toads grow into a purple fetish monster wearing a diaper it oculd happen to anyone

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The extra P is for The Lies of P

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Hizke doing shonen-style attack moves on the Mario Broth guy, who keeps saying poo poo like "You are an error. You will be corrected" in a villain voice.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Hizke posted:

I want to tactically deploy larry into this guys blood stream, giving him LAIDS

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

https://twitter.com/mariobrothblog/status/1525555641619824641?s=21&t=zvcfJa0KWcJm9PXQkXhbJw

Puzzles & Dragons is a puzzle game it should count towards an intelligence rating not a power rating. Pay the blood price.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I think that we should show mercy to the Mario Broth guy.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Bongo Bill posted:

this guy is the mario broth guy

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

That Little Demon posted:

I want to tactically deploy larry into this guys blood stream, giving him LAIDS

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bongo Bill posted:

i think we should break his face, Bongo Bill

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bongo Bill posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

copy
Jul 26, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

this guy is the mario broth guy

lol GET HIM

copy
Jul 26, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its very easy to be fooled into thinking toads grow into a purple fetish monster wearing a diaper it oculd happen to anyone

lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bongo Bill posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z0VMI67a4Y

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lmfao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol the missing fingers

Fungah!