Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
cinco de mayo options
This poll is closed.
taco bowl [WE LOVE HISPANICS!] 115 36.39%
huge gross burrito 78 24.68%
normal food for a human 41 12.97%
buddykins [straight tequila directly from plastic bottle] 82 25.95%
Total: 252 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!
:smith:
https://twitter.com/alexcollyard/status/1525856884372254720?t=wMq3I50WtxrtztPNXTebuw&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNEgjcVwSL4
https://twitter.com/rubin_allergy/status/1526178186702225408

T-Paine has issued a correction as of 14:54 on May 17, 2022

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/BernieSpofforth/status/1526277598065606657?s=20

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My wife had to be in the office Monday and Tuesday so I drove her in. I keep forgetting how absolutely loving miserable a commute via car is and what a hell we’ve built for ourselves and it’s just a six mile round trip. I’d kill myself if I had to drive to work every day.
Lmao drama queen

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/insanemistress/status/1526313568081063936?s=21&t=yYfi-xNFbV6CRA9LQntmXQ

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Hatebag posted:

Field work is fun if it's in the woods. I love to just walk around the woods all day, even if it's cold or hot. Maybe not wet, that kind of sucks. Tromping through woods that are buffer areas around some polluted greasy stream with a sledgehammer and a manhole hook in my hands. Ah, it's great. Better if i can do it solo though because people are annoying and do not walk as fast as me

Yeah i don't think I really function well in an office all day, and definitely not at home the times I've worked from home. I wish my commute was shorter but it's still less then many peoples. When I'm actually at work now I spend half the day driving thru beautiful scenery and going to remote places on back roads and its pretty cool

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

titty_baby_ posted:

Lmao drama queen

driving is a miserable loving chore and the average American driver is a psychopath

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

My wife had to be in the office Monday and Tuesday so I drove her in. I keep forgetting how absolutely loving miserable a commute via car is and what a hell we’ve built for ourselves and it’s just a six mile round trip. I’d kill myself if I had to drive to work every day.

buy a faster car

Apr 7, 2003

During morning rush hour the tunnel I go through switches so the right lane has to turn at the end and the left lane goes straight. So of course everyone gets in the right lane all the way to the end and forces their way into the left so they don't have to wait. Which is illegal but the cops are above enforcing traffic laws anymore anyway.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

During morning rush hour the tunnel I go through switches so the right lane has to turn at the end and the left lane goes straight. So of course everyone gets in the right lane all the way to the end and forces their way into the left so they don't have to wait. Which is illegal but the cops are above enforcing traffic laws anymore anyway.

zipper merging is illegal?

Apr 7, 2003

Hot Karl Marx posted:

zipper merging is illegal?

Changing lanes, period, is illegal in every tunnel I've ever driven through

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

titty_baby_ posted:

Lmao drama queen

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Changing lanes, period, is illegal in every tunnel I've ever driven through

does it say that or are you just assuming solid white lines are actionable? cause they arent

Apr 7, 2003

Hot Karl Marx posted:

does it say that or are you just assuming solid white lines are actionable? cause they arent

The big loving signs that say "STAY IN LANE" probably mean that, yes.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

The big loving signs that say "STAY IN LANE" probably mean that, yes.

the other lane is also a lane

i think most driving frustration is cause you are bad at driving

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
lmao you can absolutely change lanes in a tunnel

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
https://twitter.com/spurtmagoo/status/1526407173944725504?s=20&t=e5rwXrrEEZXoFiiVFbMyaQ

Apr 7, 2003

Hot Karl Marx posted:

the other lane is also a lane

i think most driving frustration is cause you are bad at driving

solid white lines are actionable in PA, too.

I'm glad you like to put it all out there in support of illegal psycho driving behavior that kills and injures people, though, respect.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
https://twitter.com/GreatApeDad/status/1526564917737684992

Apr 7, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

lmao you can absolutely change lanes in a tunnel

Stop signs are also just a suggestion, you can drive right through them if you don't see anyone coming

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Got a flashback to a pfc post about the price of food where they complained about dropping $20 om taco truck burritos but then admitted they got 2 bottles of water as well and everyone asked why they didn't already have reusable bottles/wait till home and he said they were surprise burritos

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

can you explain this again but in a diagram?

Apr 7, 2003

Driving a car turns people into psychos.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Stop signs are also just a suggestion, you can drive right through them if you don't see anyone coming

you have spent your entire life thinking a sign that means "mind that you don't veer off in to other lanes" is the same thing as a sign that makes it illegal to change lanes

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
traffic laws are not real

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

UFOTacoMan posted:

you can basically ignore them, unless you reveal the coke orgies

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX0I8OdK7Tk

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

UFOTacoMan posted:

Apr 7, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

you have spent your entire life thinking a sign that means "mind that you don't veer off in to other lanes" is the same thing as a sign that makes it illegal to change lanes

It means it's illegal to change lanes and I've seen people pulled over for it.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!

I didn't really yell much until I had to deal with rush hour traffic and now I can sometimes sound like a lunatic when someone in front of me's driving sucks and just traffic in general so yeah probably

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

tenderjerk posted:

I didn't really yell much until I had to deal with rush hour traffic and now I can sometimes sound like a lunatic when someone in front of me's driving sucks and just traffic in general so yeah probably

Everyone's driving sucks except mine, HTH

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

How do you know the other cars are even real and not a figment of your imagination? When I drive i assume I'm the only true car on the road and everything else is an illusion

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

solid white lines are actionable in PA, too.

I'm glad you like to put it all out there in support of illegal psycho driving behavior that kills and injures people, though, respect.

i mean people change lanes all the time, its part of driving, how is it psychotic?

Apr 7, 2003

The sign literally loving says DO NOT CROSS CENTER LINE

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

It means it's illegal to change lanes and I've seen people pulled over for it.

Which is illegal but the cops are above enforcing traffic laws anymore anyway.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

it seems like bikes turns people into psychos from your posting

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

male british terf update

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
man, i loving hate cars, might as well live in one of the 75 biggest cities in the US

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

titty_baby_ posted:

How do you know the other cars are even real and not a figment of your imagination? When I drive i assume I'm the only true car on the road and everything else is an illusion

We get it, you own a Tesla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

The sign literally loving says DO NOT CROSS CENTER LINE

Idk, I dont see the signs actually in the tunnel so they must only apply to cars before the tunnel