Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Maybe he misses his friends Matt and Amber. Maybe Will is going to move too and enter a new stage of movie mindset and become a coked out producer guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

shame on an IGA posted:

Reaching for Regis: A Philbin Adventure

The True Story of the Terre Haute Bathroom Club

Demystification of the Greek Gods through Performance Art and American Patriotism

Amazon Fulfillment Center

The Saints of Soulard

Red Camaro Poster and Terre Haute Olympics.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Halloween Jack posted:

If I had to live in one of the top 5 worst real estate markets in the nation, I'd pick the one with nice weather.

Not to mention Felix hates NYC to the point where it became a recurring bit on the show. That he moved once he realized he could afford to live someplace with nice weather isn't a surprise.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

CombineThresher posted:

Not to mention Felix hates NYC to the point where it became a recurring bit on the show. That he moved once he realized he could afford to live someplace with nice weather isn't a surprise.

Being a fellow Illinois person NYC sounds like hell to me so I'm sure it's doubly so for him

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

holefoods posted:

Has Felix said the reason for the move? Is he trying to be a twitch streamer now or something?

he's trying to get on raya OP

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Why does every podcaster making $600,000 a year have roommates

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

evilpicard posted:

Why does every podcaster making $600,000 a year have roommates
Have you seen NYC prices?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
It's the city that never sleeps baby! Because it's sharing a studio with a guy who works swing shift at the Amazon fulfillment center

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It's funny to see everyone in this thread talking about what podcast is bad when the hosts of Chapo all like these guys you think of as unfunny loosers way better than you. They hate you! You have to realize as a Chapo fan you are like second from the bottom of the food chain when it comes to podcast heads, like only MBMBAM fans are less clouted.

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
That's actually the right way to spell it. People spell it wrong.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Fsmhunk posted:

It's funny to see everyone in this thread talking about what podcast is bad when the hosts of Chapo all like these guys you think of as unfunny loosers way better than you. They hate you! You have to realize as a Chapo fan you are like second from the bottom of the food chain when it comes to podcast heads, like only MBMBAM fans are less clouted.

Been saying this

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Fsmhunk posted:

lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Fsmhunk posted:

Jokes on you. I neither listen to or like chapo

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Fsmhunk posted:

this mfer said 'loosers'

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS
Uhhhm actually Chapo is much more that just a podcast I like, it's a way of life and they are all heroes (Virgil is admittedly more of a grey jedi) and I'm pretty sure if they met me irl we'd become best friends instantly

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Mad?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

sexpig by night posted:

this mfer said 'loosers'

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
https://twitter.com/BoDietl/status/1073721710472519680

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

Fsmhunk posted:

Actually, this thread is for talking about how Felix is annoying or Felix is great or whether or not movies are real. Sometimes we talk about other stuff, like posting cool tweets or reminding each-other about an article from 15 years ago.

Blood Boils posted:

Uhhhm actually Chapo is much more that just a podcast I like, it's a way of life and they are all heroes (Virgil is admittedly more of a grey jedi) and I'm pretty sure if they met me irl we'd become best friends instantly

this guy gets it. One day chapo will come to my town and we'll hang out and they'll tell me I'm a good listener.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Fsmhunk posted:

wow I better start listening to better pods I need that clout, where’s the red scare thread

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
poo poo, Chapo guys are third worst. I forgot about the podcast for evil gay guys.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Fsmhunk posted:

poo poo, Chapo guys are third worst. I forgot about the podcast for evil gay guys.

Cum Town?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Fsmhunk posted:

Red Scare?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
huge L for looser heads

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Fsmhunk posted:

I don't think Pete has a podcast yet

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

he definitely means pod save america

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I listen to podcasts to make my work day go faster.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

i say swears online posted:

he definitely means pod save america

could be seeking derangements but those are good boys

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

The Franklin Credit Union Scandal is real but this guy kinda comes off as a huckster.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bust Rodd posted:

huge L for looser heads

Thanks Bust Rodd. At least someone understands.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Jonas Albrecht posted:

The Franklin Credit Union Scandal is real but this guy kinda comes off as a huckster.

Complaining about not being able to make any money off a film adaptation is maybe not the best angle to go with when discussing a story about a child molestation ring.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/weedmubarak/status/1526687662920282113?s=21&t=CDtwoSjq1q3ZQWcP0S3Dug

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
whos alt is weed mubarak. he stinks

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I cannot imagine listening to Chapo and being like "I want to hang out with these guys." Just three of the absolute worst types of dude: awful film nerd cooking enthusiast, loudmouth divorced history buff, and jewish

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

some plague rats posted:

I cannot imagine listening to Chapo and being like "I want to hang out with these guys." Just three of the absolute worst types of dude: awful film nerd cooking enthusiast, loudmouth divorced history buff, and jewish

What kind of guys do you want to hang out with?

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I think Matt would probably be the most agreeable to hang out with, the story about Felix just having change stuck to his back constantly tells me a lot.

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
cumtown nick told a story about being at a party with virgil and felix and they were trying to put on videos of iranian parliament fights

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Seconding the E1 episode about gamblers and slot machines, which coincidentally also had Felix on it

It's uh episode 123 "Let It Ride"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lonelylikezoidberg posted:

What kind of guys do you want to hang out with?

I like to hang out with buff, clean-bearded guys who talk about the state of the world and also violent professional sports like boxing or ice hockey, and sometimes I like to hang out with little guys who cannot catch a break and speak excitedly about it. But that's just me.