Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Have a Volca FM that is up for sale. $120 shipped if anyone is interested. Not selling the power cable unless you're interested then I can throw it in for a few bucks.

e: Sold!

net work error fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Feb 12, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
e: Sold elsewhere

Drunk Driver Dad fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Mar 17, 2022

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I really should sell one of my Edirol UA-25ex sound adapters. I think they're one of the best usb sound cards made, $100 shipped, USA only unfortunately. Just the box, no power supply but it doesn't need one under ordinary circumstances. Dual stereo XLR/TRS preamps, phantom power, high quality D/A, one of the best ways to get good response out of your DAW computer is to give it a good sound card, and this is it. PM me or whatever, paypal only please.

Lincolnstein
Sep 10, 2007

Dot Chaser pedal for sale, just got it a few weeks ago but not really a fan of it for my current setup. $115 shipped!

Ambihelical Hexnut
Aug 5, 2008
Got my Keystep 37 ($170) and Alesis V61 ($140) MIDI keyboard up in the 'mart: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3995621

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

So I sold my MPK mini to a goon so I could pay for my PSS-A50, but I missed the little guy and bought another one. So now I'm letting go of the Yamaha. $65 shipped anybody? Make me an offer. It's secondhand but in great shape.

Oh, and also letting go of a UA-25EX for the same price. Pretty pristine looking, comes with box but nothing else.

petit choux fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Mar 11, 2022

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

e: sold a bunch locally, here's what's left. Shipping included on these!

Synthesizers

$300 - Roland Boutique JX-03
 - usb
$400 - Rare Waves RA-9 Grendel Grenadier, original version - swapping w/ java

Eurorack
$150 - Doepfer A-143-1 Complex Envelope Generator

Effects/Pedals
$300 - Alesis Bitrman 
stereo bit crusher (power supply included w/ this one) - thanks minidracula!
$175 - Boss DR-660. Includes manual *and* manual DVD

JamesKPolk fucked around with this message at 01:39 on May 10, 2022

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Oh hey, just wanted to mention JamesKPolk and I just did a swap for some musical gear and it all went well. So I'd testify to this guy's trustworthiness.

And BTW, the Yamaha I posted above is no longer for sale, I like the keyboard too much.

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

petit choux posted:

Oh hey, just wanted to mention JamesKPolk and I just did a swap for some musical gear and it all went well. So I'd testify to this guy's trustworthiness.

& I'd do the same for petit choux. Fantastic trader, knows how to mail things, in communication the whole way. Someone grab that interface!!!

java
May 7, 2005

JamesKPolk posted:

$400 - Rare Waves RA-9 Grendal Grenadier, original (now discontinued) version with the Serge-style programmer controller

edit: Nevermind! I figured out what this meant (not banana cables, but the sequencer style--I think). I'm potentially interested in this but need to sleep on it.

java fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Apr 14, 2022

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

java posted:

edit: Nevermind! I figured out what this meant (not banana cables, but the sequencer style--I think). I'm potentially interested in this but need to sleep on it.

Yeah, it's that one! No bananas, Euro compatible voltage + sockets (or pedals, it's got a switch to drop the output level). Sorry, wrote it like that as craigslist bait.

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

JamesKPolk posted:

Effects/Pedals
$350 - Alesis Bitrman 
stereo bit crusher (power supply included w/ this one)
poo poo, I didn’t realize those things were so pricey now. They do make some killer sounds, but I might need to dig my old one up next time I visit the parents…

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

The Leck posted:

poo poo, I didn’t realize those things were so pricey now. They do make some killer sounds, but I might need to dig my old one up next time I visit the parents…

Yeah! Right? it's wild, not really sure what else is like it out there, but hit a level recently where I needed to either use it all the time or get it to someone who will.

If you have any of the other ones, especially the filter, they're all up there

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

JamesKPolk posted:

Yeah! Right? it's wild, not really sure what else is like it out there, but hit a level recently where I needed to either use it all the time or get it to someone who will.

If you have any of the other ones, especially the filter, they're all up there

Sold the Philtre a few years ago, I’m afraid to look at the prices now :negative:

java
May 7, 2005

Posting just to confirm the trade with Polk went well! Excellent shipping and packing. Buy his stuff!

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Have: DOD Meatbox Subsynth (just got it in the sale, played twice but decided it wasn't for me, original box)

Want: Interested in anything Analogman besides sunfaces

EDIT: Also interested in Swedish Chainsaw clones, like a Lone Wolf Audio or other takes on the HM

Kvlt! fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Apr 20, 2022

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo

JamesKPolk posted:

$350 - Alesis Bitrman 
stereo bit crusher (power supply included w/ this one)
Might be interested in taking that Bitrman w/PSU off your hands if you still have it. Shipping would be to 98102...

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

minidracula posted:

Might be interested in taking that Bitrman w/PSU off your hands if you still have it. Shipping would be to 98102...

PM'd but I wanted to say this is exactly what I had in mind. I'm just down in Portland, I've done similar things for $5-7 before.

java posted:

Posting just to confirm the trade with Polk went well! Excellent shipping and packing. Buy his stuff!

And the same for java... when he eventually lists his stuff. Tracking number was immediate, package was not far along after

java
May 7, 2005

Hello everyone! I've got a silver Behringer TD-3 (a 303 clone) that I'm looking to sell. No box, but comes with everything else. $100 shipped to the lower 48.

Edit: shipped off to Pollyanna!

java fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Apr 26, 2022

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

java posted:

Hello everyone! I've got a silver Behringer TD-3 (a 303 clone) that I'm looking to sell. No box, but comes with everything else. $100 shipped to the lower 48.

I’ll take it!

java
May 7, 2005

Pollyanna posted:

I’ll take it!

Awesome--sending you a PM.

java
May 7, 2005

Hi all,

I've got two more things to list in case anyone is interested:
Volca Drum - edit: holding onto this for now
Teenage Engineering PO-128 (Mega Man edition), comes with a silicone cover for it too - $75 shipped.

java fucked around with this message at 06:24 on May 2, 2022

Shartweek
Feb 15, 2003

D O E S N O T E X I S T
I upgraded to a Digitakt so I am selling my Volca Sample 2, barely used, on the latest firmware with the factory samples and patterns reloaded. Also includes original box/packaging/printed materials. Asking $120 shipped in CONTUS or $130 if you'd like a power supply with it. - Sold!

I think I've had my fun with the Volca Nubass as well, I should have just gotten the regular Bass instead. Factory defaulted, comes with original box/etc. Asking $140 shipped in CONTUS or $150 if you'd like a power supply with it.

Also looking to offload my Teenage Engineering PO-133 (Street Fighter edition) which has been factory reset with original samples. Comes with original packaging and was only used for a couple of hours. Asking $55 shipped in the CONTUS. - sold!

All are in excellent condition, PM if interested!

Shartweek fucked around with this message at 13:55 on May 15, 2022

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Coolnezzz posted:

I think I've had my fun with the Volca Nubass as well, I should have just gotten the regular Bass instead.

Out of curiosity, why? I liked the look of the Nubass, though I ended up getting the TD-3 instead.

Shartweek
Feb 15, 2003

D O E S N O T E X I S T

Pollyanna posted:

Out of curiosity, why? I liked the look of the Nubass, though I ended up getting the TD-3 instead.

Because I want to get a TD-3 instead. :D

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
I'm selling off a bunch of pedals and a Push 2! The pedals are all terrific, but I play through an HX Stomp 99% of the time and just use its built-in reverbs and delays. The prices include CONUS shipping; not looking to ship overseas. Reasonable offers welcome, and don't hesitate to ask if you want more photos.

Photos for each item are here: https://imgur.com/a/aLFqrDv

• Eventide H9 Max, includes original box and power supply. $500SOLD
  • EQD Avalanche Run V2, includes original box: $230
  • Meris Polymoon, includes original box: $230
  • Meris Mercury7, includes original box: $250
  • Push 2, includes original box and power supply: $550

Also putting up an interest check for a Marshall DSL40CR, but for local pick-up only in the DC area.

curried lamb of God fucked around with this message at 23:03 on May 14, 2022

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Coolnezzz posted:

I upgraded to a Digitakt so I am selling my Volca Sample 2, barely used, on the latest firmware with the factory samples and patterns reloaded. Also includes original box/packaging/printed materials. Asking $120 shipped in CONTUS or $130 if you'd like a power supply with it.

I think I've had my fun with the Volca Nubass as well, I should have just gotten the regular Bass instead. Factory defaulted, comes with original box/etc. Asking $140 shipped in CONTUS or $150 if you'd like a power supply with it.

Also looking to offload my Teenage Engineering PO-133 (Street Fighter edition) which has been factory reset with original samples. Comes with original packaging and was only used for a couple of hours. Asking $55 shipped in the CONTUS.

Jeez, if nobody is going to take you up on that PO-133, I guess I'd like it. I'll pm.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

curried lamb of God posted:

I'm selling off a bunch of pedals and a Push 2! The pedals are all terrific, but I play through an HX Stomp 99% of the time and just use its built-in reverbs and delays. The prices include CONUS shipping; not looking to ship overseas. Reasonable offers welcome, and don't hesitate to ask if you want more photos.

• Eventide H9 Max, includes original box and power supply. $500

Also putting up an interest check for a Marshall DSL40CR, but for local pick-up only in the DC area.

Still have all of these, will probably list on Reddit soon. Offers welcome!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Coolnezz delivered with the Quicknezz!

Shartweek
Feb 15, 2003

D O E S N O T E X I S T

petit choux posted:

Coolnezz delivered with the Quicknezz!

Hah, awesome. Hope you enjoy it!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Coolnezzz posted:

Hah, awesome. Hope you enjoy it!

I think the colors go together pretty good too.

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo

• Eventide H9 Max, includes original box and power supply. $500

Interested in your H9 Max.

Coolnezzz posted:

I upgraded to a Digitakt so I am selling my Volca Sample 2, barely used, on the latest firmware with the factory samples and patterns reloaded. Also includes original box/packaging/printed materials. Asking $120 shipped in CONTUS or $130 if you'd like a power supply with it.

Also looking to offload my Teenage Engineering PO-133 (Street Fighter edition) which has been factory reset with original samples. Comes with original packaging and was only used for a couple of hours. Asking $55 shipped in the CONTUS. - sold!

Interested in your Volca Sample 2, minus PSU.

Shartweek
Feb 15, 2003

D O E S N O T E X I S T

petit choux posted:

I think the colors go together pretty good too.

I agree, is that a 3d printed case? I love all of the 3rd hands everywhere, looks like the Doc Ock of Pocket Operators.

minidracula posted:

Sure thing, hit me up at my username at gmail and I can ship it out tomorrow.

Edit: VVV same here, PMs are open.

Shartweek fucked around with this message at 03:34 on May 11, 2022

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

minidracula posted:

Interested in your H9 Max.

PMs are open, or you can get me at armando.rojas@gmail.com

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Listed my Occvlt Pedals Old Hag Fuzz/Feedback on Reverb. I'm not sure if we're allowed to post Reverb links here but I have it listed for $105 shipped but I'd do $95 shipped for a goon

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo

PMs are open, or you can get me at armando.rojas@gmail.com

Coolnezzz posted:

Sure thing, hit me up at my username at gmail and I can ship it out tomorrow.

Edit: VVV same here, PMs are open.
PM'd you both just now, sorry for the delay.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

• Eventide H9 Max, includes original box and power supply. $500SOLD

H9 Max sold to minidracula! Offers welcome on the others.

Shartweek
Feb 15, 2003

D O E S N O T E X I S T

minidracula posted:

PM'd you both just now, sorry for the delay.

Thank you very much! Shipping out tomorrow.

I still have the Nubass for sale if anyone is looking for another Volca! ;)

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier
Volca Modular - $160 shipped CONUS

Memory Boy - $80 shipped CONUS
Superego - $140 shipped CONUS

So Math fucked around with this message at 12:41 on Sep 15, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I haven't sorted it all out yet but let me start by saying I have a Fishman Triple Play, a Yamaha DTX 500, a Numark Orbit, will be selling all of them but haven't determined prices yet. I'm probably going to go a little cheaper than the lowest ebay prices. A TC stereo looper I've not been using, having adopted a Boss looper instead. I will take some pics but the TC is brand new, the Fishman is like new, the Yamaha still has its plastic protective layer over the LEDs. The Numark includes the dongle, and can also operate without it as a wired controller by plugging in a USB cable.

I LOVE the Numark but I haven't been doing much with them. People seem intent on setting them up as a transport or something, but I've just sent MIDI notes with the buttons and at least in REAPER it's easy to set up control for different CCs, IIRC. So this is one of the few decent controllers that has accelerometers or movement detectors for two axes that can be easily sent to CC or pitch bend or whatever. It may depend on what you're sending to, some things are easier to use them with than others. I used to have fun just running stuff through Stutter Edit with the Orbit as the controller. The only thing wrong with it is its body is made of that plastic that seems to get sticky when it gets old, but I'm told that sticky sensation can be removed with household products.

So Math, I really want a Superego, so if any or all of the above appeals to you for any kind of a swap, PM me.