Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

we used to have real JRPGs. Now all that’s left is PR :shepface:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

https://youtu.be/-jpZPe0zblM

Please watch from 2:09 on. I am going full Joker mode lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jpZPe0zblM

post this in the "most epic thing you've ever seen" athread actually

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Sick of the blatant Smash plagiarism already. Leaks have already confirmed that their version of Master Hand is Young Mouth.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Got chills.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I’ll watch from 0:00 on, thank you very much.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Is that Arya Stark.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

https://twitter.com/ultrashroomz/status/1526691532299849728?s=20&t=4CPCIvxH9VmlIPs-R8P5pg

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Is that Arya Stark.

thats right

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

A pathetic attempt to rip off the runaway success of playstation all stars battle.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I was making jokes about a Hannah-Barbera smash clone just last night and it’s probably right around the corner.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kongming posted:

I was making jokes about a Hannah-Barbera smash clone just last night and it’s probably right around the corner.

I was there for the jokes but lmfaoing anyway imagining this happening at a bar or the water cooler or whatever.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

I was there for the jokes but lmfaoing anyway imagining this happening at a bar or the water cooler or whatever.

Lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Kongming posted:

Wormskull posted:

"pfft, what's next, a Hannah-Barbera Smash clone? I'm a Huckleberry Hound main."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

tmfc posted:

"pfft, what's next, a Hannah-Barbera Smash clone? I'm a Huckleberry Hound main."

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tmfc posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

A pathetic attempt to rip off the runaway success of playstation all stars battle.

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

tmfc posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tmfc posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Grape Ape is just a boring Magilla clone, why does he take up an entire character slot?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

We Need to Talk About Hong Kong Phooey
1 2 3 4 5 6 7...Last

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

New dlc and it’s another loving Cattanooga Cat

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Zorak/Moltar tag team queuing for hours for Space Ghosts to troll

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

bro i asked you, politely, not to pick El Kabong again. if you keep spamming the loving OP guitar smash move i'm seriously going home.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Fungah! posted:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7...Last
ITT you are the Funky Phantom

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

tmfc posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

Grape Ape is just a boring Magilla clone, why does he take up an entire character slot?

this. and don't even get me started on Yogi and Boo-Boo kermitnoneofmybusiness.jpg

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7...Last

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Fungah! posted:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7...Last

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EVO announces Paulie Walnuts ban

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

Are you kidding me, dude? For starters Magilla's framedata is like ten times worse than Grape Ape's. He doesn't get guaranteed bonk setups into yabba dabba dashing like Grape does. That's without even mentioning Magilla's projectile which is way worse than Grape's for NO REASON other than they clearly wanted to make Magilla bottom tier. If they can't at least give him a real mixup (and before you say anything, YES Magilla has no mix, learn to fuzzy) then Magilla is the one who should be deleted, not Grape.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kongming posted:

Are you kidding me, dude? For starters Magilla's framedata is like ten times worse than Grape Ape's. He doesn't get guaranteed bonk setups into yabba dabba dashing like Grape does. That's without even mentioning Magilla's projectile which is way worse than Grape's for NO REASON other than they clearly wanted to make Magilla bottom tier. If they can't at least give him a real mixup (and before you say anything, YES Magilla has no mix, learn to fuzzy) then Magilla is the one who should be deleted, not Grape.

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Kongming posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Kongming posted:

thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kongming posted:

Lol