Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Nothing but flags from here on out, bitch!

https://twitter.com/josephmdurso/status/919929409670434816

e: In 216CE, the prophet Mani of Manichaeism is supposedly born and this is either entirely good or entirely bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceCommie
Oct 2, 2008

I'm escaping to the one place that hasn't been corrupted by Capitalism ...

SPACE!

Anyone know what the flahsing lights going on in North London are about? Just drove from Uxbridge back to Enfield and every 3-5 mins there was a huge flash (no I wasn't just speeding through the cameras) I could see it both in Uxbridge and in Enfield. Initially thought it was lightning but couldn't hear any thunder.

G1mby
Jun 8, 2014

SpaceCommie posted:

Anyone know what the flahsing lights going on in North London are about? Just drove from Uxbridge back to Enfield and every 3-5 mins there was a huge flash (no I wasn't just speeding through the cameras) I could see it both in Uxbridge and in Enfield. Initially thought it was lightning but couldn't hear any thunder.

Thunderstorm, I'm getting it now

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005
Nadie puede dar lo que no tiene

Fair old thunderstorm round my way.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Lungboy posted:

Just when you thought you understood how utterly useless Super Rishi is, he finds a whole new level. https://www.theguardian.com/politic...re_iOSApp_Other

He's very useful, just not to 99% of humanity

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

SpaceCommie posted:

Lol it's called weather

SpaceCommie
Oct 2, 2008

I'm escaping to the one place that hasn't been corrupted by Capitalism ...

SPACE!

G1mby posted:

Thunderstorm, I'm getting it now

Cheers for putting my mind to rest. Shame not to be able to hear any of it, love a good bit of thunder.

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

Friend just posted that on FB - "First trumpet of the apocalypse" Revelations

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

Tory MP rape victim - torygraph exclusive: (not named but is apparently male politician)

source: torygraph/politics/2022/05/18/exclusive-rape-arrest-tory-mps-alleged-victim-male-politician/

Being 20 years younger than Andrew Rosindell means he couldve been 15 at the time of first offence, so between "met as a teenager" and "everybody knew" I'd be pretty hosed off with Michael Fabricant's shitposting if I was a whip

E; actually best not think about that part

Spangly A fucked around with this message at 02:17 on May 19, 2022

smiling giraffe
Nov 12, 2015
Anyone know what the big globe of fire is in the sky? I was driving from Inverness to Norfolk this morning and noticed it rising in the east

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

smiling giraffe posted:

Anyone know what the big globe of fire is in the sky? I was driving from Inverness to Norfolk this morning and noticed it rising in the east

Do not look directly at it. This is very important.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Lady Gaza posted:

Do not look directly at it. This is very important.

Fool. You should never look away from the sun, for you never know when it might attack.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

So how are you all going to spend your tax cuts for businesses?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

Fool. You should never look away from the sun, for you never know when it might attack.

:hmmyes:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

fuctifino posted:

Treat myself to a nice whetstone to sharpen my guillotine blade. Because you never know.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Spangly A posted:

Being 20 years younger than Andrew Rosindell means he couldve been 15 at the time of first offence, so between "met as a teenager" and "everybody knew" I'd be pretty hosed off with Michael Fabricant's shitposting if I was a whip

E; actually best not think about that part

I grew up in Romford around that time and he did have his teenage aides around him most of the time

Rustybear
Nov 16, 2006
what the thunder said

Guavanaut posted:

That's under the new scale, which at this point pretty much means "they haven't figured out how to freeze things using LEDs yet".

I bought a fridge last year (energy rating: F) and the manufacturers were clearly so pissed off at the loss of their super duper A+ rating that it was supplied with prominent pamphlet with the old rating in 48 font explaining that actually they were still an A rated brand its just that the new rules are unfair bullshit and nobody can be held to these kind of standards and whom amongst us and and and

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

As the sun is humanities friends just going to have to assume Mario is, and always has been, the bad guy in those games.

Anyway all hail Ra and all that.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
They (some local authorities iirc) were talking at some point about making sure that any appliance supplied with a property by a landlord had to be at least a C, so I can see this sort of thing loving all that up for a bit.

unrelated
https://twitter.com/80lisa/status/1527175393505165313

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Fred Durst and Noel Edmonds on the same stage at last

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

"the cast of cats the movie", amazing

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

The power did eventually come back on, but there are now thirty very miserable and wet men who've arrived in five or six vans digging up the road outside my house. No idea how this is connected to asbestos in a school.

They told me to take it up with the power board if I've got any problems.

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

Guavanaut posted:

They (some local authorities iirc) were talking at some point about making sure that any appliance supplied with a property by a landlord had to be at least a C, so I can see this sort of thing loving all that up for a bit.

unrelated

Blimey are Dumpy's rusty nuts still going? I remember him being the centrefold specially for girls in kerrang a billion years ago. The lads got Lita Ford and Joey Tempest (he got awarded something like prettiest girl in metal at some point by kerrang).

Talking of kerrang, they've done some mental health articles recently which may be of interest to some. (Kerrang.com)

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Jeherrin posted:

South London solidarity!

:orks::respek::zombie:

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Necrothatcher posted:

The power did eventually come back on, but there are now thirty very miserable and wet men who've arrived in five or six vans digging up the road outside my house. No idea how this is connected to asbestos in a school.

They told me to take it up with the power board if I've got any problems.

the beginning bit a of zombie movie is always the best bit

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

fuctifino posted:

Camrath is going to release a new, gold-flecked fudge

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Jel Shaker posted:

the beginning bit a of zombie movie is always the best bit

also my cat was freaking out all night at the weird vibrations and eventually threw himself out the first-floor window (he was fine)

gonna get that £30 compensation and buy booze and cat treats

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Wow she's come on.

Nah, she's still talking about windfall taxes on energy companies when she should be pointing out that it's just the regular tax on earnings and they happen to be earning more than usual.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/skytv/status/1526869375550119937

I wonder how accurate this is going to be?

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

It seems to show him giving half a poo poo about covid, so uh... Not accurate.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

It's a sky original drama so

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Guavanaut posted:

unrelated

That is an impressively chaotic line-up and I hope the Queen is forced to watch all of it Clockwork Orange style.

Edit: it's also a fake line-up :(

Gonzo McFee fucked around with this message at 10:18 on May 19, 2022

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Curious that the Johnson TV fanfiction seems to show from 2020 onwards. No mention of his very beginning after Teresa May when he lost 8 straight votes and porogued illegally?

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!

I refuse to believe that isn't a parody

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I hope there's a running gag where an aide pops in every episode to say "congratulations Boris, you're a father again, it's [random name]'s this time"

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

I went and looked up the real lineup and now I have a headache from trying to figure out how they managed to gently caress up centre-alignment so badly:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Simulated universe theory but it's the entire country running on a pirated version of Photoshop CS3 by a workfare intern.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Opening the show with a limp, tired, unneeded iteration of the once great Queen.

Then once Charles has finished speaking the rock music starts.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

TACD posted:

I went and looked up the real lineup and now I have a headache from trying to figure out how they managed to gently caress up centre-alignment so badly:

This seems terrible, assuming that is not the good Celeste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

forkboy84 posted:

This seems terrible, assuming that is not the good Celeste
Or Duran Duran Duran