Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

jeffrey epstein also caused monkeypox because his sick tastes included monkeys in addition to children

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Tired: limited hangout
Wired: full hangout

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

it's literally publicly available.

you can download the thing that is about to happen.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
So, uh

What the gently caress

is happening

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

have you considered that american military working groups just have really great guessers?
nothing to see here folks.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Barry Foster posted:

So, uh

What the gently caress

is happening

I'm practically pinging around the room

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

um. I just declined about ten calls in a row from random area codes.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

oh gently caress oh gently caress ofasdf dsafjkfucjkl

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
Is this the real Plandemic???

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Real hurthling! posted:

have you considered that american military working groups just have really great guessers?
nothing to see here folks.

its why they're paid the big bucks, duh

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Barry Foster posted:

So, uh

What the gently caress

is happening

the weaponized monkeypox the US funded biolabs in ukraine were researching is loose, and a public exercise in munich last year modeled a full-blown monkeypox pandemic starting on 5/15/22 and killing 270 million people in the next 7 months. :)

where we’re going we don’t need eyes to see :crackping:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

Barry Foster posted:

Is this the real Plandemic???

don’t tell me people weren’t demanding it. clamoring for it.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
covid was the first round of airborne brain damage/aids to soften the population up for the depopulating monkeypox virus. :tif:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Neat the global elite found out they can just cull millions with no pushback and are giving it another go

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

lol lmao

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Neat the global elite found out they can just cull millions with no pushback and are giving it another go

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mdemone posted:

it's literally publicly available.

you can download the thing that is about to happen.

:allbuttons:

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Kill and rob. Keep following their orders though, working out great

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

here's the video about the tabletop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLQ5rz9xCl4

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
jesus god almighty mdemone this is a loving thing to be reading at 4:30 in the morning

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I love that these fuckin theorists* just thought they should post their stuff up publicly because you know, that's important.

they are going to take all that stuff down in days, if not hours.

* I'm a theorist

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

the worst part about a new crack ping is that every time I think that's it, my brain cant possibly break any more

and then it keeps fuckin happening

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
gonna be a bad weekend to have a brain, looks like

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gradenko_2000 posted:

jesus god almighty mdemone this is a loving thing to be reading at 4:30 in the morning

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

the worst part about a new crack ping is that every time I think that's it, my brain cant possibly break any more

and then it keeps fuckin happening

:same: god good gently caress!!!

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mdemone posted:

I love that these fuckin theorists* just thought they should post their stuff up publicly because you know, that's important.

they are going to take all that stuff down in days, if not hours.

* I'm a theorist

thanks for the heads up before this gets purged, I downloaded a copy :)

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

hahah the fake CNN video clip (6:49) is :discourse:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLQ5rz9xCl4&t=409s

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

luckily at least monkeypox is actually droplet based transmission and not "we swear its droplet based for 2 years but oops its fully airborne" like covid

until now :evil:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

maybe if you know what you're reading this stuff is supposed to be a heads up for pepole so like you get this in 2021, take a gander, and hit up your guy for the advance vaccine?

that requires so many presumptions as to be nearly baseless and encroaches on poo poo that gets stupid in a hurry, but i'm looking for a why that fits inside this emergent pattern of behavior and that's all i got

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Riot Bimbo posted:

maybe if you know what you're reading this stuff is supposed to be a heads up for pepole so like you get this in 2021, take a gander, and hit up your guy for the advance vaccine?

that requires so many presumptions as to be nearly baseless and encroaches on poo poo that gets stupid in a hurry, but i'm looking for a why that fits inside this emergent pattern of behavior and that's all i got

or because they had already lost containment of the virus and that’s when they thought it would take off exponentially

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Why what? Why do they plan attacks before enacting them?

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Fly Molo posted:

or because they had already lost containment of the virus and that’s when they thought it would take off exponentially

It's just accidents all the way down, nobody ever does anything on purpose

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

the researchers and think tanks are told what to do by the deep state and believe they are working in the public interest and publish as such and the deep state guys wait a while to see if anybody says the work is really flawed or whatever and then they carry out the plan and give everyone a gold star for predicting it

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Perry Mason Jar posted:

why have it published publicly

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Perry Mason Jar posted:

to make sure they can plan ahead and seed it in enough international airports on 5/15/22

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

*Bursts into thread*

Yeah I checked out 3k posts ago because of real life. Lay it on me Epstein thread what's up.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Riot Bimbo posted:

why have it published publicly

because nobody was competent enough to stop them from posting proudly

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

What in the gently caress

I could maybe dismiss this if the paper just referred to some generic disease, but this is completely bizarre.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

seriously if those docs are still up a month from now I'll be shocked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Real hurthling! posted:

the researchers and think tanks are told what to do by the deep state and believe they are working in the public interest and publish as such and the deep state guys wait a while to see if anybody says the work is really flawed or whatever and then they carry out the plan and give everyone a gold star for predicting it

also so they can literally hand out awards and prizes, after 300m people are dead, to the brave scientists who predicted this terrible tragedy and whose brilliant work was ignored by the ignorant pleb masses

somebody’s gonna get a nobel prize for this