Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I literally keep getting calls lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

The Demilich posted:

*Bursts into thread*

Yeah I checked out 3k posts ago because of real life. Lay it on me Epstein thread what's up.

uh next pandemic's comin' and it's gonna kill a quart of a billion people, and it's comin' out of the US-funded Ukranian biolabs, annnnd it's already been planned for?

I think?

mdemone posted:

Pick one up

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Riot Bimbo posted:

why have it published publicly

To brag, troll, gloat, bully, laugh at you.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Riot Bimbo posted:

maybe if you know what you're reading this stuff is supposed to be a heads up for pepole so like you get this in 2021, take a gander, and hit up your guy for the advance vaccine?

that requires so many presumptions as to be nearly baseless and encroaches on poo poo that gets stupid in a hurry, but i'm looking for a why that fits inside this emergent pattern of behavior and that's all i got

so a tabletop is just a way to get a group of people together to think through assumptions etc.

so maybe the people behind the tabletop had real reasons to be very scared of vaccine-resistant monkeypox escaping a lab, but they themselves couldnt do anything to stop it (as they're just researchers and NGO people)

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

mdemone posted:

Tell your friends and loved ones you're about to get disappeared I guess

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Perry Mason Jar posted:

To brag, troll, gloat, bully, laugh at you.

nah those guys were the nerds.

they had no idea.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Demilich posted:

*Bursts into thread*

Yeah I checked out 3k posts ago because of real life. Lay it on me Epstein thread what's up.

the elites released the weaponized monkeypox they were developing in ukraine on the day they said they would in a paper written in 2021. not great not terrible

Ytlaya posted:

What in the gently caress

I could maybe dismiss this if the paper just referred to some generic disease, but this is completely bizarre.

yep just this specific virus that normally doesn’t cause massive pandemics. within a day or two of the specific day it went public. much more contagious than it normally is. the specific virus that was weaponized as an alternative for bioweapon SS programs after smallpox research was outlawed.

lol what are the odds

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Trabisnikof posted:

so a tabletop is just a way to get a group of people together to think through assumptions etc.

so maybe the people behind the tabletop had real reasons to be very scared of vaccine-resistant monkeypox escaping a lab, but they themselves couldnt do anything to stop it (as they're just researchers and NGO people)

basically, that they knew that monkeypox was being heavily researched as a weapon

the specific dates could just be a coincidence

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mdemone posted:

if you die mysteriously we’ll know it wasn’t a suicide, you did good. :blessed:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

basically, that they knew that monkeypox was being heavily researched as a weapon

I like your optimism but maaaaaan

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

mdemone posted:

nah those guys were the nerds.

they had no idea.

But then the question becomes why would their sponsors, which I've answered.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Riot Bimbo posted:

its some gimmick, im starting to wonder if its how the lathe of heaven works - or how those pulling strings thinks it works, at any rate. you can't just hatch your diabolical scheme, you have to get a certain number of people on board and in tune with it first to guarantee success. plant the seeds and all that focus helps reality conform to what you want?

see this article, or the pilot of The Lone Gunman for examples.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Perry Mason Jar posted:

But then the question becomes why would their sponsors, which I've answered.

well. yeah.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Delta-Wye posted:

its some gimmick, im starting to wonder if its how the lathe of heaven works - or how those pulling strings thinks it works, at any rate. you can't just hatch your diabolical scheme, you have to get a certain number of people on board and in tune with it first to guarantee success. plant the seeds and all that focus helps reality conform to what you want?

see this article, or the pilot of The Lone Gunman for examples.

or they’re just being dicks and dabbing on is

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Fly Molo posted:

or they’re just being dicks and dabbing on is

teabagging in pdf format

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Riot Bimbo posted:

Even our world leaders love to post

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
They did the exact same thing with event 201 lol

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

the hell you say

I haven't picked up the phone since 1998, not even from my own mother

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Delta-Wye posted:

teabagging in pdf format

sons of bitches :negative:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

multistability posted:

They did the exact same thing with event 201 lol

Event 201 had a 65 million kill count though so I'm guessing the cabal were unimpressed with the results

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Trabisnikof posted:

okay but like how many times are we gonna abstract away causation like that? how many Rebuilding America's Defenses-esque quotes and indications do we handwave like that?

Like dude there are so many things like this, and it's starting to weigh on my mind that it keeps happening

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Can someone check in on Peter Daszak and the EcoHealth Alliance

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

Can someone check in on Peter Daszak and the EcoHealth Alliance

his homepage is still up, but hasn't been updated since 3/24/2022. I hope he's alright!!

https://peterdaszak.com/

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
https://mrdc.amedd.army.mil/index.cfm/media/articles/2019/army_study_leads_to_approval_of_new_smallpox_vaccine

Not to worry everyone, Ft Detrick recently helped to develop a new monkeypox vaccine! Lol

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

haha wtf

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

the worst part about a new crack ping is that every time I think that's it, my brain cant possibly break any more

and then it keeps fuckin happening

zeno's pingadox

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

multistability posted:

https://mrdc.amedd.army.mil/index.cfm/media/articles/2019/army_study_leads_to_approval_of_new_smallpox_vaccine

Not to worry everyone, Ft Detrick recently helped to develop a new monkeypox vaccine! Lol

Riot Bimbo posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Remember when BG threatened the next pandemic would be smallpox?

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

multistability posted:

what the gently caress

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

you know what...... i'm not gonna worry about it. nothing i can do about it anyway. pretty funny though, good find to whoever found it

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Remember when BG threatened the next pandemic would be smallpox?

Ben Garrison? Ben Ghazi? who am i missing lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

hi my name is shahid buttar and i approve this message

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
i always think about when biden kept saying we’re going to have a dark winter which is the codename of a simulation bio attack of smallpox. like he would specifically use the phrase dark winter over and over again.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

you know what...... i'm not gonna worry about it. nothing i can do about it anyway. pretty funny though, good find to whoever found it

:yossame:
congrats and don’t get epsteined

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Riot Bimbo posted:

okay but like how many times are we gonna abstract away causation like that? how many Rebuilding America's Defenses-esque quotes and indications do we handwave like that?

Like dude there are so many things like this, and it's starting to weigh on my mind that it keeps happening

well I think the "Rebuilding America's Defense" paper is a great example. I don't think the nerds writing it knew anything about what was going to happen in the future, but they did know that the powers-that-be wanted them to write that paper then (in the context of the new Bush admin too).

so i don't think we have evidence yet that Twist Bioscience (one of the NTI tabletop contributors) is directly related to the monkeypox outbreak but maybe instead that a one of the powers-that-be said "next Munich Security Conference you should pick a spring-time bioterror attack with Monkeypox because that'll be a really challenging table top"

its not handwaving away, its drilling into the nuances of who knew what when

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

ah yes, crack-quility ping-scendence

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Briana Gray?
Bernie Ganders?
Biden Geezer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002