Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

A goddamn national treasure :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
you missed Bong Recreation Area

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Punter news is still news!

https://twitter.com/Ravens/status/1527363569720799243?s=20&t=WPLN0fGlT6QKg64DgZ9Caw

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Relatedly, cock will be staying on in a coaching role

https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/status/1527364719820124160

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Feels like Koch had heavy buy in for this process of our replacement. Honestly that makes me feel pretty good about taking a punter in the late 4th round. Especially one that had as good of a college career as Stout in an climate very similar to Baltimore's.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
The last of the Billick era guys gone now. At least as a player.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the ravens will go undefeated once they really get rid of him from the whole organization

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The Ravens are an interesting team. Full of ups and downs. Sometimes side-to-sides.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Kawalimus posted:

I've never watched them. But hopefully the Ravens one is good. But I have my doubts. Maybe a good idea would be to do one on the Ravens starting in 96 and ending in 2000 with the Superbowl win. 97-98 and much of 99 seemed like such boring years though. So might be hard to do much with it. The Ravens really i

instant classic

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Important offseason content:

https://www.phillyvoice.com/2021-2022-nfl-press-box-food-spread-ratings/

Press box food rankings. Guess what team served this:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

For a bachelor party we got a box at a Bruins game in December and we paid like ~$300 for small trays of mac and cheese, some chicken fingers and two pizzas

So I can only imagine how much all that shoe leather would cost.

I also guessed it immediately, 'cuz c'mon.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Wow Cowboys A++

Jerry Jones really is HoF worthy innovator!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I would eat the Raiders hot dogs covered with cheesesteak meat, mixed with peppers and onions, and the Lions texas toast. then i'd slather the washington mystery meat in a1 and chow down on it all night long

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Hot Diggity! posted:

Jesus that's chicken? I thought that was bacon.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

soggybagel posted:

Jesus that's chicken? I thought that was bacon.

Looks like chicken is on the left of that and that is some unnamed mystery meat addtion.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

I thought it was very roast beef

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Hot Diggity! posted:

Football team

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Hot Diggity! posted:

if you know a better way to get rid of old pads and shoes i'd like to hear it

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Those do look the butt/spine pad that they would put in football pants.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Washington Football Meat.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Hot Diggity! posted:

drat, I want this coverage for every team

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I was in a box at Gillette once with a client, certainly not on my dime, and I asked for a vodka soda and they were out but ran and got like a small bottle of Skyy and it was $300.

Oh also someone ordered a bag of M&Ms, like the family size, and they were literally poured into a bowl and that was $80.

I know it's basically bottle service markup but it's never not shocking.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Hot Diggity! posted:

This is the content I'm here for.

I like the theory that the better your team is, the more effort you'll put into the spread because you want good press.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Washington Football Bathrooms, from the link

quote:

• I'd have use of my own bathroom, as opposed to FedEx's prison-like press box bathroom, which has one stall, and one urinal that is super awkwardly right next to the sink.

Update: I'm told that the bathrooms have since been upgraded. It now has three urinals, with separators. My informant tells me, "It still smells like piss and there was no soap in the dispenser, but certainly an upgrade."

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

maybe if people didn't piss all over the bathroom, and flushed the toelet, it would smell better. seems to work well at my house where daltos lives with me in cincinnati

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The thing they dont tell you about Cincinatti before you move here is that there's no good place to find skyline chili

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

Washington Football Meat.
:lol:

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Cavauro posted:

maybe if people didn't piss all over the bathroom, and flushed the toelet, it would smell better. seems to work well at my house where daltos lives with me in cincinnati

Live from the posting hut

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Cavauro posted:

That's Doltos you clod!

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
I only indulge in Gold Star, official chili of the Cincinnati Bengals. Skyline is heresy

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

beggar posted:

I only indulge in Gold Star, official chili of the Cincinnati Bengals. Skyline is heresy

finally, some culture

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
It's amazing to me this sheer level of disrespect Snyder has with everything even tangentially related to football.

It would seriously be cheaper just to give the media peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and it would probably be better received.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Tim Whatley posted:

I was in a box at Gillette once with a client, certainly not on my dime, and I asked for a vodka soda and they were out but ran and got like a small bottle of Skyy and it was $300.

Oh also someone ordered a bag of M&Ms, like the family size, and they were literally poured into a bowl and that was $80.

I know it's basically bottle service markup but it's never not shocking.

I have been in the box at TD Garden a few times for the Bruins and spent less time watching hockey and more time eating the endless chicken tenders ands cookies. Afterwards there was some higher ups get together and I ended up chatting to Cam Neely about Rugby for 20 minutes while enjoying more chicken tenders.

Utah Jazz wasn’t as good and I remember some people complaining about being cut off for booze after 2 beers.

Long time ago now I was in an exec box at Arsenal’s previous stadium Highbury and 11 year old me remembers lots of old people getting drunk and endless cake.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

beggar posted:

I used to joke that I preferred Skyline because Gold Star is the Official Chili of the Cincinnati Bengals and that's all I need to know.

But I guess I have to switch now for the same reason.

Bengos.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

you might be tempted to go into that river. it wouldn’t go well for you if you did. it’s full of gross things

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

a patagonian cavy posted:

you might be tempted to go into that river. it wouldn’t go well for you if you did. it’s full of gross things
So... he'd fit right in?

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

So... he'd fit right in?

the Jacksonville jaguars would because they’re toxic garbage. doltos is a treasured member of the something awful forums generally and the N/V specifically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

a patagonian cavy posted:

the Jacksonville jaguars would because they’re toxic garbage. doltos is a treasured member of the something awful forums generally and the N/V specifically
No poo poo the Jaguars are toxic garbage, I got fed up with it and root for the Cinati Bengos now. Joe Burrow is my friend. I'm just too lazy, unimaginative, and cheap to change my av.