Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Stereotype)

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

the white hand posted:

words for the depressed are super useful and don't feel like blame at all, everybody keep pushing

Hi - it looks like your first day in the thread. I know, this is a pretty interesting place. Anyway, could you maybe shut the gently caress up please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

the white hand posted:

words for the depressed are super useful and don't feel like blame at all, everybody keep pushing

What else besides words can you provide over a text-based web forum

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mayor Dave posted:

screenshots of musk tweets

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

tiberion02 posted:

Hi - it looks like your first day in the thread. I know, this is a pretty interesting place. Anyway, could you maybe shut the gently caress up please?

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

Mayor Dave posted:

some guy in vermont (i looked) said he was giving away weed

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
You can pet cats. Try not to fly to other continents to do it though.

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007

the white hand posted:

(somebody speaks honestly about their feelings) oh god! change something! do something! just don't say the screaming inside words outside. button yourself up so we don't have to redirect you!

What the gently caress is this?

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Mayor Dave posted:

Lols

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mayor Dave posted:

you could always reconcile yourself to the fact that you can't magically fix people and sometimes the best thing you can do is not anything

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

the white hand posted:

you could always reconcile yourself to the fact that you can't magically fix people and sometimes the best thing you can do is not anything

Chin up

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

the white hand posted:

Bro I feel for you but I wasn't trying to fix you specifically, I used your post about GABA to speak generally about accepting what life is.

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

Mayor Dave posted:

a lot of the posters itt have been exactly where you are Tony, you can make it through

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

tiberion02 posted:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

the white hand posted:

This is the thread where we preach radical acceptance of the end of the world, not the place for ignoring a poster's cry for help

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's cloying, presumptive and obnoxious

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

the white hand posted:

shut up bitch!

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
okay

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007

the white hand posted:

Lol dude it's not presumptive the dude straight up said he's pounding 12 percent tall boys, some of us have actually been there and know exactly what's going on

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

thank you, bitch

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

the white hand posted:

maybe once the 4th or 5th person calls you an rear end in a top hat it's time to move on

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

empty whippet box posted:

Tony Tone I hope you don't take anything anyone is saying on attack on you. Everyone just wants you to be happy, sure the world is going to absolute poo poo in every possible way. It's not your fault and you shouldn't have to suffer for it.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

the white hand posted:

Don't sign your posts

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.
dude sent me a PM asking "are you a mod? No"

:lmao:

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

I'm on the verge of making a break down post like once a week but I can't stand to see you all fight like this

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
meltdown may claims another

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007
Actually that reminds me, I forgot to say; tony tone: stopping drinking won't fix your problems but it will make them way loving easier to manage and allow you to start working on them, whatever they are. Maybe you don't know what they are. But you're drinking to numb yourself for a reason.

It's completely possible to accept climate change and the impending collapse of civilization and still live a contented day to day existence. Your problems are not due to impending climate doom, it's something else, you have to find it.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Stopping drinking helps you sleep better, and leads to more vivid dreams. From there, it’s just a hop, skip, and a jump to the UFO thread. Give it a try, Tony Tone!

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

WaryWarren posted:

don't fret, "based" elon will build thousands of these hubs. simple as.

Even if these things existed and worked incredibly well, the rich would still prefer to spend money trying to bribe women into loving them, and then paying to settle out of court

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

tiberion02 posted:

lol

hekaton
Jan 5, 2022

sure wish i could understand what the hell was going on with my life
so i could be properly upset when things happen

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

tiberion02 posted:

I'll bring this up in the Glenn discord, the mods are pretty good about taking care of the Glenn thread's enemies

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

tiberion02 posted:

fits my needs posted:

meltdown may claims another

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

lmao, love our lil guy

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

the white hand posted:

It's rear end-garbled victorian lecturing and self-satisfaction with the thinnest veneer of scientism and false clinical authority

still lolling that this was a response to people posting "hey man you sound depressed you should stop drinking"

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
If you stop drinking you'll have fewer 40's to throw at cop cars

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

You can pet cats. Try not to fly to other continents to do it though.

Curse you for reminding me of OOCC

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Speaking of stopping drinking, if he's at that much and especially at that sustained amount of alcohol intake, he's going to want to taper off instead of cold turkeying it.

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

Speaking of stopping drinking, if he's at that much and especially at that sustained amount of alcohol intake, he's going to want to taper off instead of cold turkeying it.

Or maybe go to the doc and get some benzos for it.