Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/lackingsaint/status/1527306965029994496?s=21&t=K9YVFVWzPT0214MUxINflg

Elon is in good company in the GOP that he totally just started to sympathise with out of the blue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Trump left a huge gap in the reply guy economy, Elon is bringing reply guys back and they're all gop reps.

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

Lifepuzzler posted:

As we all know, flight attendants are well known for being skilled at settling down in a single location and taking care of a loving horse.

That was my exact reaction. I’d bet he was watching mr hands videos at the time.

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

Kevin SpaceX

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Do u guys think Elon Musk has ever successfully brought a sex partner to orgasm?

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING

MasterSitsu posted:

Kevin SpaceX

:eyepop:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

runnypoops posted:

Do u guys think Elon Musk has ever successfully brought a sex partner to orgasm?

he's never followed through on a single goddamn thing he's ever done so no

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

I know this is true because "exposing yourself to an unwilling girl then offering to buy her a horse if she touches it" is so 100% how Elon would hit on a girl that you couldn't make it up.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

BigglesSWE posted:

https://twitter.com/lackingsaint/status/1527306965029994496?s=21&t=K9YVFVWzPT0214MUxINflg

Elon is in good company in the GOP that he totally just started to sympathise with out of the blue.

I picture Trump reading those Tweets and having a Mr. Burns "It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times???" moment with the AI engineer that made her.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I'm convinced that this guy likes twitter so much because its the only place that people don't get unbearably uncomfortable when they interact with them.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

https://twitter.com/quendergeer/status/1527620779449503744?t=DkhIwawX5hFEX3-7czoIMA&s=19

The world's richest man[child], everyone.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Elon sharing the delusion a lot of guys have that their dick is memorable in any way.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

https://twitter.com/hasanthehun/status/1527516445000622080

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

David Perdue posted his chubbed-up hog on Twitter, where's the dick pic Elon

Augustus Woop-Woop
Dec 14, 2003
wang
JFC I try to just keep my head down and work on cool space stuff but this loving dork keeps exposing himself as a dickhead.
gently caress you Elon.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Post your hog Elon. Do it to own the libs

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Idk, it's detachable but always comes back to the platform? Probably with a PayPal logo on there.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

saw everyone talking about Trump's weird mushroom dick and got jealous for the attention, what a mind

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i did not expose myself in space astronaut be true

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
But I have a challenge to this liar who claims their friend saw me “exposed” – describe just one thing, anything at all (scars, tattoos, …) that isn’t known by the public. She won’t be able to do so, because *lifts magic handkerchief* I have no penis!

*gasps & claps*

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."
I mean, doesn't demanding the subject of an NDA talk about the activity the NDA covers sorta invalidate it?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Elon is getting various logos tattooed on his taint/brown area as we speak

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Post your memorable groin oddities and shame yourself off this drat planet, Elon!

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I mean if he actually had lightning bolts tattooed on the sides of his shaft, she should remember that. Otherwise I doubt his dick is especially interesting or memorable.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

He has the means, money and tech to have his dick surgically removed, preserved and reattached once this has all blown over

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

old beast lunatic posted:

Elon is getting various logos tattooed on his taint/brown area as we speak

'If i have the shaft of my penis tatto'd with a picture of a Tesla, in Dukes of Hazard colours, jumping a bridge. She'll never guess that! Elon, you brain genius, you've done it again.' :hmmyes:

Elerion
May 31, 2011

MasterSitsu posted:

Kevin SpaceX

:worship:

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

He's released proof that it couldn't of been him on that plane, maybe nswf:

https://youtu.be/ydXNfifKQU0?t=161

The horses music is kind of suss, though

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

lol

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
i like that now elon is probably hosed either way now and even if he gets twitter, it will be such a unproductive shithole that everyone with any clout will jump ship. hell trump isnt even bitting since he made his own rusty copium needle.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Musklon E

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

He should uh, be careful about this because that's basically how Michael Jackson ended up having to all but expose his junk in court. The case ended up resting on if he had a bunch of moles on his shaft and taint or not. Really dumb.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Someone mentioned 570 as the magic number on Tesla shares, anyone know details?

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Someone mentioned 570 as the magic number on Tesla shares, anyone know details?

I think it was the price of tesla shares when Musk took out one of his big loans, but I could be wrong

also lol at that little bounce as the stop loss orders started going through

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.
He offered an employee at SpaceX a paid flight on his pocket rocket?

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Guze posted:

Elon sharing the delusion a lot of guys have that their dick is memorable in any way.

I'd struggle you describe my own dick right now, if put on the spot

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I have a freckle on the tip of my dick, good luck seeing that tho

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

They have powerful electron microscopes now, you know

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
my balls are a strange shape and my penis can only be described as "leaving more to be desired"