Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

Wait, I knew Stiglich sucked, but is he seriously in the 'Marines seized the White House to hold it until Trump returns, so the Biden regime is running out of a soundstage in Hollywood' camp of crazy right wing conspiracies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I repeat myself but the 'president is fake and not in white house' is an actual Ren & Stimpy joke.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Jesus Ted, how do you draw a pro-choice comic and make it this smug and loathsome? How do you manage to be this much of a shitheel?

You're asking about the dweeb who auction off a dinner date with himself on eBay, complete with clauses like "you're paying" and "I'm not obliged to talk to you during the dinner", and then whined that he got no takers on his $500 minimum bid.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

axolotl farmer posted:

You're asking about the dweeb who auction off a dinner date with himself on eBay, complete with clauses like "you're paying" and "I'm not obliged to talk to you during the dinner", and then whined that he got no takers on his $500 minimum bid.

I know it shouldn't surprise me any more, but it does.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Twelve by Pies posted:

I know I've made this joke before but dammit if Payne is going to be a lazy piece of poo poo and recycle his material then so am I.

It's going to be 139 degrees in May?! Holy poo poo, that sounds like a major loving crisis!
What is that in actual degrees, anyway?

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Xander77 posted:

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

White supremacy is for America. ABC

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

One of these parties cut corners and made tainted baby formula that made babies sick and killed one. The other party stopped the first party from selling more of the tainted formula. Clearly they are both to blame for the shortage I am very smart.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Xander77 posted:

this post is obtuse

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

She has the window up. Probably because he's made that joke every time he's filled the past couple months.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

"Now we just have to replace the windshield so I can't hear him at all"

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Corporations will find any loophole or excuse to gouge their customers and/or maximize profits. AGC.

Kellies Nomination: Most Easily Interpretated

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Xander77 posted:

About 60 C.

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

Don't mind us, just walking from the sky void to the shaky building city island.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Kellies Nomination: Best Overall. I just really like this one.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Rishi Sunak’s approach to cost of living crisis — Rishi Sunak has vowed to cut taxes for business in his autumn budget, as the Treasury continues to weigh up interventions to tackle the cost of living"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Independent:

Fury among Downing Street staff as Johnson escapes further Partygate fines

Times:

Evening Standard:

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

I mean, it's sort of a policy. That is more of a position than anything Carmen has done the entire arc. The closest she came was agreeing with literally everything her opponent said during a debate.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Wait hang on, so the libertarian candidate, Carmen, will not let you share your Netflix password?

Wow, statist much?

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

Wait hang on, so the libertarian candidate, Carmen, will not let you share your Netflix password?

Wow, statist much?

No, see, when it's a corporation doing it, then it's fine for a large organization with massive resources to exercise power over your life, because at least they're not a government. Yes, even when it's a corporation or other business trying to control your access to immediate necessities for life, it's perfectly fine for them to do that, why do you ask?

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:: Election Day

Pope:

On the right is what Scott Morrison is promising next term if he is elected, what is jumping is what he was this term.

Rowe:

Wilcox:

This is a fair representation of what the campaigns were like.

Knight:

Chariots of Fire composer Vangelis dies at 79 (ABC).

Leak, Son of Leak:

Moir:

Leunig:

They have locked their minds while his thoughts are insecure.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Xander77 posted:

139 :colbert:

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

disposablewords posted:

No, see, when it's a corporation doing it, then it's fine for a large organization with massive resources to exercise power over your life, because at least they're not a government. Yes, even when it's a corporation or other business trying to control your access to immediate necessities for life, it's perfectly fine for them to do that, why do you ask?

Unless it's a corporation which is doing things you don't like such as not allowing harassment of other customers or allowing employees to have civil rights, in which case we need to regulate them.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

quote:

“You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, drat you! God drat you all to hell!”

Charlton Heston from the movie “Planet of the Apes”

THE PLANET OF THE DEMS

Joe Biden is doing his best to destroy America.

We all know Joe isn’t really in charge. It’s likely Obama and his camp are pulling Joe’s strings. Obama in turn has his strings pulled by the globalist overlords who want to bring about the ‘Great Reset,’ which will end up turning US citizens into serfs.

It has gotten to the point where I can’t stand to see Joe on TV. I end up yelling at him. He’s a despicable liar and in the pocket of communist China. Joe wants to send another $100 million worth of weapons earmarked for Ukraine as well as the $40 billion that will be given to the corrupt Zelensky. This will only fan the flames of war while further worsening inflation at home. Too many politicians will pocket Zelensky’s kickbacks. War is profitable to those controlling America. The Democrats have become the party of war. Even Bernie Sanders is a warmonger.

The Democrats stole the election for Sleepy Joe and he promptly opened up our southern borders in order to bring in millions of Democrat voters. Crime and drugs have come in along with that illegal invasion. Joe has betrayed his Constitutional oath, but he won’t be impeached because the Democrats run the show. Beyond that, the “Uni-Party” is part of it all as well because we have too many RINO Republicans in Congress. They may do a lot of barking, but their job is to prevent any real change. This condition exists in the corporate media as well. Just think of Sean Hannity and his sidekick Mark Levin, whom Sean lovingly and revoltingly calls ‘the great one.’ He’s not great. He’s a warmonger who wants to steer patriots in a direction desired by the Illuminati. No wonder Fox News refuses any guest who wants to talk about the mountain of evidence pointing to a stolen presidential election.

The Democrat Party has become the party of evil and insanity.

No, a man cannot become a woman, nor can a man get pregnant.

No, there is no manmade climate change.

No, the experimental injections were neither safe, nor effective.

No, masks and lockdowns do not work.

No, murdering an unborn baby is not ‘health care.’

No, Putin has not caused higher gas prices.

No, white supremacy is not the biggest threat to America.

The list of their insane talking points seem endless. Biden pushes all of it with enthusiasm. The Illuminati like that sleepy Joe is semi-demented. He’s there to humiliate America while underlining to us that we can do nothing about the insanity heaped upon us. If voting remains rigged, there is nothing we can do short of armed revolution—and those evil people running the world would like to see that, too. It would give them and their corrupted security agencies a reason to violently eliminate patriots. The Marxist Democrats are the party of death.

Joe the warmonger could easily spark a nuclear war, which will wipe out most of humanity. Will there be a “Planet of The Apes” scenario? Meanwhile, we have a planet filled with ape heads who will support the Democrats no matter what.

— Ben Garrison

"Ape Heads" sounds like an NFT.

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rowe:

Wilcox:

This is a fair representation of what the campaigns were like.

After seeing them in Bluey and these various election cartoons, I've taken the time to look up what a sausage sizzle was and have a few questions. Are they good, and what are the correct condiments to put on them.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

It isn't even crying

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Ralepozozaxe posted:

Are they good, and what are the correct condiments to put on them.
It's sausage in bread, so yes and whatever you want but you will cause a fierce debate on the order of putting in the onions.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Trapezium Dave posted:

An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.

A Heretical Cartoon

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Nick Anderson

Lisa Benson

Tim Campbell

Stuart Carlson

John Deering

Al Goodwyn

Walt Handelsman

Phil Hands

Clay Jones

KAL

Mike Lester

Joel Pett

Michael Ramirez

Rob Rogers

Jeff Stahler

Gary Varvel

Matt Wuerker

Tony Branco

quote:

Technoking in Shining Armor: Elon will join the fight against the Democrat’s war of Division and Hate on the American people by voting Republican.
loving "Technoking."

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Tech? No king!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Can you imagine reading that tweet and thinking yeah, hell yeah, what a loving hero

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

Another weird clipart icon in this nonsensical Lester.

Kellies Nomination: worst, label

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 04:42 on May 21, 2022

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Oh come on! You, the dog, poo poo there! Whoever owns you didn't clean it up! None of that is Biden's fault! The cartoon doesn't even depict Biden doing anything wrong!

No one blames the person who's stepping in dogshit for stepping in dogshit! It's the person who didn't clean up after their loving dog that is the rear end in a top hat!

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Trapezium Dave posted:

Leunig:

An Ace Attorney cartoon

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

What?

I'm genuinely confused. Democrats are making fossil fuels more expensive and that's slowly cooking America? But electric vehicles aren't boiling?

Is this one of those things where it only makes sense if you think that electric vehicles are inherently bad?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
The frog will eventually jump out into the other pan, which will then in turn be heated up, because it's all part of a long term Demonpoopy plot to do bad things for no reason but to hurt America, because why else would you use electricity when there's cheap fossil fuels available? (although that looks like an electric cooktop)

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

Guavanaut posted:

The frog will eventually jump out into the other pan, which will then in turn be heated up, because it's all part of a long term Demonpoopy plot to do bad things for no reason but to hurt America, because why else would you use electricity when there's cheap fossil fuels available? (although that looks like an electric cooktop)

My favorite detail is the range dial going from a small dollar sign to a bigger one. Thats how you know Biden ordered the gas more expensive.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

JamesBont posted:

Corporations will find any loophole or excuse to gouge their customers and/or maximize profits. AGC.

Kellies Nomination: Most Easily Interpretated
The loving guy is literally telling his customers "pay my fair share for me" how does even the artist think this makes him look good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Vib Rib posted:

The loving guy is literally telling his customers "pay my fair share for me" how does even the artist think this makes him look good?

My most generous interpretation is that it's a form of economic nihilism.
"There's no point in trying to make businesses pay their fair share because they'll always just pass the buck on to us, so why even bother when it will only make things more expensive for us?"

It's not that the business owner is the good guy, it's just that nothing can be done that he won't find a way to weasel out of.