Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Dexo posted:

It's so generous of Hamilton to sandbag to help Russell out.

It’s called being a good mentor, god!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Sharl :swoon:

All glory to the valiant Scuderia standing up to the evil Horn empire

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
Euro races are the best, early start time tomorrow, then I have the rest of day to do other poo poo (go get drunk).

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Why bring upgrades if you can just make Q3 instead, The Haasterplan works.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Well that was dull.

He's called Grump.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Max is going to win the race tomorrow because Carlos "4 tenths is not a lot" Sainz is unqualified to be Charleseses's wingman.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Max’s car will die in protest again.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Well when Max was in third in Miami he had no problem passing Sainz so I’m sure the opposite is also true.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

maybe a team should consider having 2 good drivers instead of one good one and one binman as is so fashionable

just kidding they're all binmen

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Mao Zedong Thot posted:

maybe a team should consider having 2 good drivers instead of one good one and one binman as is so fashionable

just kidding they're all binmen

Hey Checo has a perfectly okay teammate.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
my boy charles is something else. shame ferrari is fighting against the fraudulent britsh "people" with only one car

ja_raul
May 1, 2005
Sharl should give the W to Sainz if they're a comfortable 1-2 near the end of the race, but would he want that? Would Norris have wanted his first win from team orders or Danny being a nice guy?

Also Stroll sucks

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Incoming George podium

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
if I ran an F1 team I just wouldn’t hire binmen drivers

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

boxcarhobo posted:

charl still handsome, still fast, love to see it

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Our Karun here with some Mercedes stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVRKctKmkpg

And a Their Toto interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-MISSLRUGE

Thanks Ants fucked around with this message at 17:52 on May 21, 2022

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

blue aston losing power

This is their name from now on

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

ja_raul posted:

Sharl should give the W to Sainz if they're a comfortable 1-2 near the end of the race, but would he want that? Would Norris have wanted his first win from team orders or Danny being a nice guy?

Also Stroll sucks

lol no he shouldn't what the gently caress are you talking about.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Perez speaks Spanish so he should win.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
So watching quali for the Indy 500 and wondering if this is gonna be the weekend Grosjean finally offs himself and potentially other drivers and a bunch of spectators

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Charles Leclerc posted:

So watching quali for the Indy 500 and wondering if this is gonna be the weekend Grosjean finally offs himself and potentially other drivers and a bunch of spectators

:911:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I am loving how redundant the brake graphic is at the brickyard lol

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Can we switch up the derail after this race from air fryers to grills? The weather is nice and I just grilled the perfect burger.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

My brother in law has a Big Green Egg and it's a thing of beauty

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

boop the snoot posted:

Can we switch up the derail after this race from air fryers to grills? The weather is nice and I just grilled the perfect burger.

Same, on my air fryer grill.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

boop the snoot posted:

hell yea brother

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

boop the snoot posted:

I have a Medium Big Green Egg my wife bought for us when I finished residency. We should have bought the large, but otherwise it's great. The downside is that grilling is definitely A Thing, and it takes a while to heat up.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Is that the world famous illegal party toilet?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

learnincurve posted:

This is sacrilege and you should be ashamed even if you made this post in “”””irony””””

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

learnincurve posted:

Air fryer grill is literally a bunch of poo poo that makes no fuckin sense what the actual poo poo

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

boop the snoot posted:

sous vide the burg then finish on the grill, thank me later

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

considering driving an hour to a weird lil rural burger place or making some burgs myself what does the thread think?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I love Charles LeClerc

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Residency Evil posted:

I have a Medium Big Green Egg my wife bought for us when I finished residency. We should have bought the large, but otherwise it's great. The downside is that grilling is definitely A Thing, and it takes a while to heat up.

I'm smoking two jerk chickens in mine atm

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I bought one of those induction heating things since the apartment I'm in now is a complete shithole and the oven is trash and I highly recommend it over brain damaging gas stovetops.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Mao Zedong Thot posted:

considering driving an hour to a weird lil rural burger place or making some burgs myself what does the thread think?

Is it a nice day and is the drive enjoyable?

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

Bip Roberts posted:

Nice.

Gonna do a brisket for 4th of July I think.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Bip Roberts posted:

boy did my brain scan that as something else

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

italian quid posted:

I bought one of those induction heating things since the apartment I'm in now is a complete shithole and the oven is trash and I highly recommend it over brain damaging gas stovetops.

Wow we agree on something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Charles Leclerc posted:

Air fryer grill is literally a bunch of poo poo that makes no fuckin sense what the actual poo poo

It's got your regular grill with drip tray, and then if you close the lid the air fryer kicks in and it double cooks, it also has a flat plate with ridges on the bottom which fits on the grill and an air fryer basket.